Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lissafoss
    http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...is/kavan32.jpg
    Just a couple of random pics before i get ready to go out.
    Very nice. Have fun. I'll be leaving in a bit for my own outting.

AS- Thanks. Everyone- Good pictures.
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Ah LorneLover home And welcome 'back' Purple!

I've decided to share some 'baby' Kavan

Comment

Awww...

I'm STILL waiting for the Kavan Gateworld interview to come along. How much longer do we have to wait???

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
        Spoiler:

Comment

Awwww! Major Dimples! Head of the unofficial "Watch Out For Weir Offworld" Posse. *squee* He's so cute and fabulous! Definitely a fave of mine. I'd probably stop watching if they killed him off. That was NOT a suggestion, PTB!!

AL

Comment

hi. i felt that Lorne deserved his own music video and couldn't find any anywhere so made my own. 'suger, we're going down' by fall out boy. Trying to find a good song took me weeks and even then i gave up and settled with this one. Tell me what you think.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ixdpm0

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
              Awww...

I'm STILL waiting for the Kavan Gateworld interview to come along. How much longer do we have to wait???
              I'm totally with you Gate! I've been looking and looking!!

Comment

Welcome to the LorneLovers AL and I'll download now Red!

Comment

Originally posted by Red Phoniex
                  hi. i felt that Lorne deserved his own music video and couldn't find any anywhere so made my own. 'suger, we're going down' by fall out boy. Trying to find a good song took me weeks and even then i gave up and settled with this one. Tell me what you think.

Nice vid Red, though the constantly disapearing and reapearing logo is sort of annoying and distracts you from the Lorne goodness. Is there some way to get ride of it?

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                  Spoiler:

Comment

only if you have £80. i'm using a trail at the moment but when i get it you can unlock the watermark.

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Season three info on Lorne
                      Spoiler:
                      Kavan's going to be in Sateda. YAYYY!!!! his still going to be in season 3!

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

He will? HUZZAH! *does happy dance* Season 3 is still too far away.
                        sigpic
                        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                          Nice vid Red, though the constantly disapearing and reapearing logo is sort of annoying and distracts you from the Lorne goodness. Is there some way to get ride of it?
                          oh, asome i loved it! love that song too! cant wait to see more of that cutety major.
                          Sarah

Comment

Originally posted by lissafoss

Just a couple of random pics before i get ready to go out.
                            It's been a while since we had a bum run! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                              Thanks Kate! I missed you and him! I'm still very busy but at least I can pop in and get my fix now! LOL ... love the youngster Kavan, sooooo cute! thanks for posting them!

Comment

Originally posted by Red Phoniex

thanks Red, I'll veiw it soon and give you feed back.

Comment

Working...
                                X