• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nici View Post
    great stuff everybody! I can't wait for august. :d
    Me, neither!
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Morning, all!

sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Hey, WW, how are you?

Ooooh, new siggie too? Very nice!!!

Cate
        sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
          Nite Cate. I need to ask Kavan if he knows where it came from. He told me at one con that his brother took this pic:

He did?!? So that's two multi talented boys in the Smith family. I wonder if Kavan's brother shares the cutness!

Cate

PS oooops... with all the distraction, I forgot to say hi...
          sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon, ladies!
            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Hiya Cate!

Sha made that siggie for me a while ago when I first started writing "In the Blood", but I haven't used it--thought it might be time to rotate it in.

Hi SG!
              sigpic

Comment

Hi WW... how's it goin'?
                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                  Hiya Cate!

Sha made that siggie for me a while ago when I first started writing "In the Blood", but I haven't used it--thought it might be time to rotate it in.

Hi SG!

Hey, WW, we're here at the same time! Woot!

And hey to you too, SG. How's your day going?

Cate
                  sigpic

Comment

Hail, hail, the gang's all here. Well, mostly.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi Cate --

My day is going okay. Was debating about running to town for a couple school books - but I've pretty much decided to wait till tomorrow. So instead I cleaned out my hutch! How's your day gone?
                      sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                        Hi Cate --

My day is going okay. Was debating about running to town for a couple school books - but I've pretty much decided to wait till tomorrow. So instead I cleaned out my hutch! How's your day gone?

Well, aside from engaging in hand to wheel combat with an idiot cyclist (full story on the Flyboy Thunking thread) I've had a good day. All my girls and boys had a safe shift, which is all I can ask, really. Now I'm relaxing over tonight's eppie of Numb3rs, followed by SG1. Then at nine, it's Primeval New World, with the lovely Niall Matter.

Cate
                        sigpic

Comment

Afternoon thunkers! No pics as I'm still at work. Only one more hour yeah!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Glad you had a good day. Sounds like you have a good evening in store for you, too!

Hi Cam!
                            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Yes, it's gearing up to be a very enjoyably thunky evening!

Oh, and hi, Cam!!

Cate
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cate'sCorner View Post
                                Well, aside from engaging in hand to wheel combat with an idiot cyclist (full story on the Flyboy Thunking thread) I've had a good day. All my girls and boys had a safe shift, which is all I can ask, really. Now I'm relaxing over tonight's eppie of Numb3rs, followed by SG1. Then at nine, it's Primeval New World, with the lovely Niall Matter.

Cate
                                I knew you had good taste as a Kavan fan; then, you shored up that belief with your comments about my OMC on the Sprint thead; now you've gone 3 for 3 with the gorgeous Mr. Matter. Between all of that and the Shopping Cart Skittles, I think we may have been separated at birth.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X