Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
    Cam -- those look like some new pics... Yummy!
    The last two are newer, but still at least a year old. I found them on Kavan's page on IMDB.
    sigpic

Comment

Sorry, Cam! With so much to distract me, I forgot to say:

1) hi

2) thanks for the lovely piccies!

I have that one of Kavan in his leather jacket on my desk-divider at work. It's always been my favourite.

Cate
      sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

Sorry about the injury, Cate. I understand about groups being protective even after not being together. I spent many years working for an airline and some of us are still quite close. Most of us lost our jobs back in 1993!

Cam -- I didnt think I'd seen that one with the leather jacket before -- I would have to say that is my new fav pic!!!
        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Oooh, I've just remembered a question I keep meaning to ask, but for some strange reason, I keep getting distracted.

Do any of the Atlantis novels feature Lorne at all? I have most of the novels (somewhere in a storage room that looks like a cross between the Tardis and a flea market), and just wonder which ones I should... um... rescue from their boxes first?

Cate
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
            Sorry about the injury, Cate. I understand about groups being protective even after not being together. I spent many years working for an airline and some of us are still quite close. Most of us lost our jobs back in 1993!

Cam -- I didnt think I'd seen that one with the leather jacket before -- I would have to say that is my new fav pic!!!

Aw, thank you! Yes, it was rather nasty, I dislocated my knee twice in succession, and broke my ankle the second time around, then needed surgery to repair all the damage. So with the weakness in the whole of my right leg, it left me rather restricted for active duty. Mind you, that doesn't mean I get spoiled, I still have to get my own tea!

I've tried the old "Jaffa, kree!!!" on 'em, but all I get are pitying stares, and another lot of 'get-me-the-hell-out-of-here' transfer requests.

Still, I get to quietly thunk over Kavan all day, and you have excellent taste in making that leather-jacket pose your new favourite. It really is gorgeous, isn't it?

Cate
            sigpic

Comment

I cant answer that one as I have not read any of them. I do know that Kavan narrated one of the audio books a while ago.
              sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Oooooh yes, I snapped that audio book up as soon as it came out, and have it on my iPod... along with all of Kavan's eppies of SG1, Atlantis, and Eureka.

Now I'm on the hunt for his featured-in novels. Hm, do I sound obsessed much?!?

Cate
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cate'sCorner View Post
                  Oooooh yes, I snapped that audio book up as soon as it came out, and have it on my iPod... along with all of Kavan's eppies of SG1, Atlantis, and Eureka.

Cate
                  No, not in the slightest!!!!
                  sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Still, I get to quietly thunk over Kavan all day, and you have excellent taste in making that leather-jacket pose your new favourite. It really is gorgeous, isn't it?

Cate
                    Why do you think it's in my sig? I just wish I had a better quality copy so that it could be printed out as an 8x10 so I could get it signed next time I see him.

While I don't have that pic on my desk, it is covered with copies of my photo-ops with Kavan as well as a few other actors I've met.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

I don't?!?!?

Hm, must be slipping, I clearly need to try harder!

Cate
                      sigpic

Comment

Cam -- awesome pix... I see Mark Harmon among those lovelies...

Cate -- Oops, I forgot to turn on the sarcasm meter!!
                        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
                          Why do you think it's in my sig? I just wish I had a better quality copy so that it could be printed out as an 8x10 so I could get it signed next time I see him.

While I don't have that pic on my desk, it is covered with copies of my photo-ops with Kavan as well as a few other actors I've met.

Spoiler:

Yes, I've tried all the ways I can think of to turn this pic into a decent size, but the best I've managed is around 7x5, and even that took ages!

Ooooh, I love your desk photos too, Cam! I recognise a lot of them, especially Mark Harmon, and the rest of the NCIS team!

Great show, and we finally get season ten over here on Friday. Woot!!

Cate
                          sigpic

Comment

Cate
                            Well considering I've traveled to Germany, Vancouver, LA and Chicago to see him (all in less than a year) I have no room to talk Heading back to Chicago in August to see him again. It should be fun, especially as WW and Nici are sharing my room.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh, wow, you girls are going to have a riot!!!

*thinking*

Now, would Chicago Police Dept be interested in a trade with mine?!? I mean, I could go in as protection detail - I think Kavan's going to need it!!

Cate
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes, I've tried all the ways I can think of to turn this pic into a decent size, but the best I've managed is around 7x5, and even that took ages!

Ooooh, I love your desk photos too, Cam! I recognise a lot of them, especially Mark Harmon, and the rest of the NCIS team!

Great show, and we finally get season ten over here on Friday. Woot!!

Cate
                                The great thing is that I've met everyone on my wall except Pauly Perette (NCIS). Went to LA on a very quick trip to see a panel with the entire cast minus Pauley, a couple of years ago.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X