No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I couldn't agree more! I have all of Kavan's episodes of Atlantis and SG1 on my iPod. It certainly makes my two hour journey to and from work a lot less tedious!

As you say, you can never have too much Lorne!!

Cate
    sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

TV ALERT! For those who haven't seen or just want to catch it again --> Red: Werewolf Hunter will be on Syfy tomorrow (1/5) in the morning.
      sigpic
      KavanSmithFans.com
      Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Hey, Nici! A rather belated Happy New Year!

I'm guessing this is the SyFy channel in the US? I don't think ours here in the UK are showing it.

Cate
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
          TV ALERT! For those who haven't seen or just want to catch it again --> Red: Werewolf Hunter will be on Syfy tomorrow (1/5) in the morning.

Pooh bears! RWA meeting this morning--already running behind. Thanks for the head's up, though.
          sigpic
          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Hey, WW!

*waves*

Cate
            sigpic

Comment

Hi Cate! Bye Cate!
              sigpic
              Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
              Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Hee! What you'd call a flying visit!

Have a good day, WW, hope to see you later!

Oh, and don't worry, I'll keep our favourite Major company 'til you get back.

Cate
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the heads-up, Nici... I was able to change channels and watch the lovely again!
                  sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

I don't think our SyFy has ever shown Red at all, and there's no sign of it on their future schedules either.

Hmmm, methinks the DVD player will be in action tonight. Might even squeeze a few Jetstreams in while I'm at it.

Cate
                    sigpic

Comment

Hope you and Lorne had a good time, Cate! I left my meeting a bit early with a nasty headache. Am off now to try to work in some writing of the original sort. Any writers up for possibly sprinting tonight?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                        Hope you and Lorne had a good time, Cate! I left my meeting a bit early with a nasty headache. Am off now to try to work in some writing of the original sort. Any writers up for possibly sprinting tonight?

Oh yes, we had a fabulous flight

Hope your headache's eased off now, and you're having a good day. I'll be turning in soon, but just have to ask this question, or it'll be bugging me all night. What's a writer sprint?

Cate
                        sigpic

Comment

Guess it's gonna bug you all night. I had to step out and get some chores done. There's no rest for the wicked and I've apparently been quite naughty.

At any rate, a sprint is when a bunch of writers get together, either physically or over the internet (sometimes in a chatroom). They start at a set time and just write for a set time. So, for example, we might start a sprint at 9 p.m. EST and go for an hour. We then check back in to report our word count. It's not a contest, more of a support system. Follow the link to the GW sprint thread and you can set up to do one of your own, at a time that's convenient to you. Others may join who are in a similar enough time zone to you (or are early birds or night owls as the case may be).
                          sigpic

Comment

Oooooh, this sounds good! I'll definitely check that link out. It would be such fun to organise a sprint, especially if it involves a certain hot Major.

*now has lovely mental image of sprinty!Lorne, trying to escape his adoring public*

You can run, Major, but you can't hide. Mwa ha ha.

Cate
                            sigpic

Comment

Wicked?!?!?

You?!?!?

Perish the thought

Cate
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cate'sCorner View Post
                                Oooooh, this sounds good! I'll definitely check that link out. It would be such fun to organise a sprint, especially if it involves a certain hot Major.

*now has lovely mental image of sprinty!Lorne, trying to escape his adoring public*

You can run, Major, but you can't hide. Mwa ha ha.

Cate
                                All sweaty with no shirt, eh?!
                                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X