No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm... I think we decided boxer-briefs earlier on. Although he may have... moved on since then. I kinda like the idea of boxer-briefs, though: the best of both worlds, right? lol

How about asking if he thinks/knows if Lorne will be in season three? Not that it would guarantee us a straight answer, if I remember a certain Dead Meat Character's interviews from last season, but he might give us something to play with, at least. lol

And ask about the differences between working on Atlantis and working on 4400- atmosphere on the set, the mood/pacing of the series themselves, the fact that he plays recurring characters on TWO hit genre shows...

Comment

Well ladies, I must be off tonight but I wish all LorneLovers SLD and I'll talk to you tomorrow. Keep working on that list!

Comment

MON DIEU!

Nearly 12 hours with no new posts?! For shame LorneLovers, for shame!

Where have all the LorneLovers gone?

Comment

I don't remembe who I snurched this one from but I lighten it up and used colored pencil on it.

I hope it's PG.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
            Hmm... I think we decided boxer-briefs earlier on. Although he may have... moved on since then. I kinda like the idea of boxer-briefs, though: the best of both worlds, right? lol

How about asking if he thinks/knows if Lorne will be in season three? Not that it would guarantee us a straight answer, if I remember a certain Dead Meat Character's interviews from last season, but he might give us something to play with, at least. lol

And ask about the differences between working on Atlantis and working on 4400- atmosphere on the set, the mood/pacing of the series themselves, the fact that he plays recurring characters on TWO hit genre shows...
            I know I voted for boxer briefs! Glad you are with me on that one! hee
            Those are good questions Shadow. I hope we can get some inside info from him...but I doubt it. They probably don't tell him anything!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
              MON DIEU!

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2...ndemned49a.jpg
              We're here sweety, just a little busy right now *kisses Lorne*

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                I don't remembe who I snurched this one from but I lighten it up and used colored pencil on it.
                http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33...op/Lorne14.jpg
                I hope it's PG.
                That would be me, at least from yesterday. It was originally posted by Shadow on the first few days of the thread. I love what you did with it!!! And I think it is PG, if Joe's bare butt is allowed on his thunk thread! LOL

Comment

MON DIEU!

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2...ndemned49a.jpg
                  oh no.. thats awful... *runs over, hugs lorne*
                  me home for the weekend with dial up, which means my time on will be limited... but i'll try to pop in as often as possible.
                  OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Okay, I just found this on Live Journal and I have to share it here with everyone.

Too Funny!
                    ~CMDragonia

Comment

haha! yeah that is funny
                      thanks for sharing it!
                      sigpic
                      KavanSmithFans.com
                      Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by CMDragonia
                        Okay, I just found this on Live Journal and I have to share it here with everyone.

Too Funny!
                        sorry, it is over my head, can you explain for those of us who are out of the loop? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                          sorry, it is over my head, can you explain for those of us who are out of the loop? Thanks
                          Took me a looong time to figure it out, but I think it's in reference to that asinine Dana Carvey movie, Master of Disguise. It's a line from the movie and I guess someone figured Lorne was looking a bit turtle-ish.

I kept trying to link it to Teryl Rothery's nickname and coming up blank.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                            Took me a looong time to figure it out, but I think it's in reference to that asinine Dana Carvey movie, Master of Disguise. It's a line from the movie and I guess someone figured Lorne was looking a bit turtle-ish.

I kept trying to link it to Teryl Rothery's nickname and coming up blank.
                            I see, I don't think he looks turtle-ish at all! He is very handsome! But I'm old what do I know?

Comment

Dana Carvey didn't either - it’s just the face that they're associating.

Comment

Dana Carvey didn't either - it’s just the face that they're associating.
                                Oh the cruel cruel world *plugs Marcus' ears* don't listen to them sweetie!!

I just love your siggy Kate! *purple smiles big*

Last edited by purpletoo1; 28 October 2005, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X