• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by purpletoo1
    You would be the first one to mention body shots! LOL
    ..yep...
    OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

ok, well nite all.. SLD! hopefully i'll be able to finish the dream i had earlier today.. oh, yes, i forgot to share that here.. welll...

ok, i took a nap today, and had a very short dream, but oh so beautiful... ok so it took place in a city that i think was supposed to be atlantis but it looked more like the deadalus.. i don't know but, we were under attack, and the attackers couldn't get in so we weren't very worried.. well as we all ran around (pretending to care and do our jobs) i ran into shep who grabbed me threw me in a room where we preceded to make-out.. then after i left, in another part of the city i ran into lorne who grabbed me, turned me around, took me to his room where we preceded to, uh, how shall i put this.... make babies... and in the middle of that my alarm went off.. stupid class...

hope y'all can have some luvly dreams of your own! SLD!
      OrangeSwirl

Comment

Night OS SLD! (That sounds like a drug...)

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
          Night OS SLD! (That sounds like a drug...)
          is that so wrong?!?! (but ya know switch the S & L...)
          anyhoo, thanx Cath, nite!
          OrangeSwirl

Comment

Man, why can't I have dreams like that?? *grumble* Although you can keep Shep to yourself. Just gimme Lorne.

Comment

Okay ladies, I'm off to bed myself. Upside to tomorrow: English has been cancled Too bad that's like one of my best subjects

Anyway good night LorneLovers.

Comment

Thanks for all the welcomes, I'll try to not just show up and dissapear again, lol. I put up another chapter of my story, its pretty much all Lorne, which was fun to write. I have to say, it was funny how I came to discover Lorne, I had just watched Runner and then was watching SG-1 in syndication and saw the episode he was in and got all excited because he had crossed over. (Not that I don't love SG-1, but I have to admit I'm missing Vala, as well of course Jack.) So, ever since then, the interest has taken hold, and now....well, you guys get the idea, I'm sure you've all had similar Lorne experiences. Well, seeing as how I have Organic Chemistry at 8:30 in the morning tomorrow (Ah, the life of a Biology Major), I'm heading off. Until next time!

~CMDragonia

P.S.~ I think I've collected a few Lorne icons and such that I think some people here made, and I was wondering if I can put one or two in my signature thingy. I'll probably do that tomorrow. Thanks in advance!
                ~CMDragonia

Comment

*sniff* I've never had a Lorne dream. One day hopefully! LOL
                  sigpic
                  KavanSmithFans.com
                  Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                    ok, well nite all.. SLD! hopefully i'll be able to finish the dream i had earlier today.. oh, yes, i forgot to share that here.. welll...

ok, i took a nap today, and had a very short dream, but oh so beautiful... ok so it took place in a city that i think was supposed to be atlantis but it looked more like the deadalus.. i don't know but, we were under attack, and the attackers couldn't get in so we weren't very worried.. well as we all ran around (pretending to care and do our jobs) i ran into shep who grabbed me threw me in a room where we preceded to make-out.. then after i left, in another part of the city i ran into lorne who grabbed me, turned me around, took me to his room where we preceded to, uh, how shall i put this.... make babies... and in the middle of that my alarm went off.. stupid class...

hope y'all can have some luvly dreams of your own! SLD!
                    I couldn't stop laughing! You have wonderful control over your dreams if you can get both of your thunkees in at the same time!! I only had Lorne in in my dream. That was certainly all I needed!

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
                      *sniff* I've never had a Lorne dream. One day hopefully! LOL
                      Same. I seriously hope he's in more eps in the second half of season 2.

And poor Lorne is on page 2!!

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

i am new to this topic... does Lorne actually have a first name...???
                        ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
                          i am new to this topic... does Lorne actually have a first name...???
                          Officially? Not yet. But we're campaigning to have him named Marcus.

Comment

We have hope, wasn't Major Davis named this way?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                              Officially? Not yet. But we're campaigning to have him named Marcus.
                              oohhh i like that name... Marcus... Yes yes, i believe i do... grweat name... it suits him...
                              ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by CMDragonia
                                Thanks for all the welcomes, I'll try to not just show up and dissapear again, lol. I put up another chapter of my story, its pretty much all Lorne, which was fun to write. I have to say, it was funny how I came to discover Lorne, I had just watched Runner and then was watching SG-1 in syndication and saw the episode he was in and got all excited because he had crossed over. (Not that I don't love SG-1, but I have to admit I'm missing Vala, as well of course Jack.) So, ever since then, the interest has taken hold, and now....well, you guys get the idea, I'm sure you've all had similar Lorne experiences. Well, seeing as how I have Organic Chemistry at 8:30 in the morning tomorrow (Ah, the life of a Biology Major), I'm heading off. Until next time!

~CMDragonia

P.S.~ I think I've collected a few Lorne icons and such that I think some people here made, and I was wondering if I can put one or two in my signature thingy. I'll probably do that tomorrow. Thanks in advance!

OOO, a fellow Lorne Lover and Bio major.. i htink u'll fit in just fine here! and i can't wait to read the next chpt in your fic, i'll jump on that when i get back from classes...
                                oh, and i post my lorne art here all the time, so feel free to use what u like, or jump to my livejournal (see my sig) to get everything i've made so far...
                                OrangeSwirl

Comment

Working...
                                X