Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
    Has anybody written a fanfic about how Lorne was transferred from SG-11 to the Atlantis project?
    I make some references in my fic, although I'll need someone to check the timelines for me. It might be more of a why he wasn't in Atlantis sooner thing. Or just filler material with no mention of how he wound up in Pegasus. Depends on how things progress.

Comment

I thought they kind of addressed that in Runner. I'm sure he was recruited by someone who made it sound really exciting. I'm sure Lorne will have his fill of excitment by the end of the season.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
      Spoiler:

Comment

I don't recall that scene, can you elaborate?

Comment

About the Bates thing, I'm sorry but Marcus Bates reminds me a little too much of Norman Bates and I'm not sure why...

Anyway we LorneLovers are spreading the word about Marcus Lorne, so I guess that does make this Marcus more important in that aspect.

And I really need to get a kick in the head about finishing up my Marcus fic, I need to find my muse!!! Though another Marcus idea is already brewing

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
            I don't recall that scene, can you elaborate?
            It was just Lorne's snarky complaint to the botanist guy about how he'd been told he'd get to visit new worlds and defend Earth's interests and there was never any mention of plants. Or words to that effect...

Comment

Okay girls, this has been bothering me for some time. In Conversion, why did Lorne through that grinade into the cave when his men where in there in trouble?

Spoiler:

Comment

alright, here they are.. caps from the outer limits!! i got the thumbs up to share so enjoy! (oh there are like 30 so i'm just gunna post the link to my photobucket account)
                http://photobucket.com/albums/b286/o...uter%20limits/
                OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                  Okay girls, this has been bothering me for some time. In Conversion, why did Lorne through that grinade into the cave when his men where in there in trouble?

uh i'm going with his men were dead meat, and the bugs were chasing them out of the cave...
                  OrangeSwirl

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                    alright, here they are.. caps from the outer limits!! i got the thumbs up to share so enjoy! (oh there are like 30 so i'm just gunna post the link to my photobucket account)
                    http://photobucket.com/albums/b286/o...uter%20limits/
                    Is that the one he got eaten by the plant?

Spoiler:

Comment

Because they were already being attacked by the bugs (You could hear the screams) and because he didn't want any of the bugs coming after everyone else. Evil bugs. *shudders*. Lol. That's what I got from that.
                      ~CMDragonia

Comment

I think he figured they were already gone. Besides I don't think the thought of going through what Shep went through was much better.

Besides guys write the shows and guys love explosions!

Comment

They were already screaming and I'm pretty sure the screaming stopped, then he threw the grenade.

Comment

YAY! Go OS for the new caps

Comment

It was just Lorne's snarky complaint to the botanist guy about how he'd been told he'd get to visit new worlds and defend Earth's interests and there was never any mention of plants. Or words to that effect...
                              Then again, he could have joined the military and/or the SGC for those things.

Comment

Is that the one he got eaten by the plant?
                                nope thats a later ep called Flower Child.. ah i'm blanking on this ep title for some reason.. oh, i thinks it Caught In The Act.. can anyone confirm that?
                                OrangeSwirl

Comment

Working...
                                X