No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ooh, nice pic! Yeah, they are pretty loud - they did a drive through the city streets a few years back that I took the twins to - boy was it loud. Thankfully my girls didn't cry - but that was only a few minutes LOL. "my" driver is doing okay - up 4 spots from where he started

sigpic

Comment

could it be.. timing in my flavor!!
      sigpic

Comment

I love the new backdrop on your avtar Bay and ShiViva NEW LOVE.. so luv the sig.. sooo sweet.
        just e-mailed one I am working on for Cam.. I am supposed to be working on our taxes.. but got side-tracked and needed a break. gave her a face for her name..
        sigpic

Comment

last chap up tomorrow.. then I shelf Ev for a week to finish Boy's night.. then back to some Ev'lovin.
          sigpic

Comment

So your rooting is working.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Brn... I was very tired of green.

sigpic

Comment

I am mulit-taksing.. playing working and writing... and listening to some music.. looking for a song for someone..

green is nice.. did a green challange.. for another.. will send.. e-mail..

keep getting bumped off today.. something in the air!!

4th form down 6 more to go.. then I can start the other forms.. grrrr taxes,, wonder what the rate is in Atlantis..
                Last edited by Bagpuss; 05 May 2011, 09:26 PM. Reason: OT /merged .
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
                  I love the new backdrop on your avtar Bay and ShiViva NEW LOVE.. so luv the sig.. sooo sweet.
                  just e-mailed one I am working on for Cam.. I am supposed to be working on our taxes.. but got side-tracked and needed a break. gave her a face for her name..
                  Thanks Brn - I started the sig a while back and now I've learned a few things tried to improve it. I got your Cam sig - hotmail wouldn't let me look at it so I have to try again later

sigpic

Comment

Lorne thinks "50 pound rubber suit ... is this guy for real? Laughing at him would be wrong but I so want to right now!"

sigpic

Comment

Lorne: Come out, come out, whereever you are!

sigpic

Comment

Oh yummy pics.. thinking of tropical locations with Ev' *slaps hand* back to taxes
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Lorne: "Smell that... it must be almost lunch time in the mess hall."

Lorne: "Mystery meat... probably mystery meat stroganoff again." *grimaces*

sigpic

Comment

Lorne can come to my house to eat!
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X