No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After seeing all these great pics I can see why a sig is needed.

I do that with my stories every now and then... I'll read an old one and have completely forgotten parts. It was a great epilogue.

I already told her what name I substituted the entire time I read it... don't need her to spoil it with a different name.

sigpic

Comment

Hiya! Thought I'd pop in and see what my fellow Lorne lovers have started. In the off chance none of you have seen this beauty, thought I'd drop it by...

sigpic

Comment

thought I should share these (again if they've already been posted)

http://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/8745458

http://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/8745459

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
          After seeing all these great pics I can see why a sig is needed.

I do that with my stories every now and then... I'll read an old one and have completely forgotten parts. It was a great epilogue.

I already told her what name I substituted the entire time I read it... don't need her to spoil it with a different name.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...al_TRNT012.jpg
          Ah, I see! I'll be very interested now to see what BrnEyes tells me!! And, if you can see that I need a Runner sig too - well, that's like asking me to make one, right? I've been a good little ff writer lately so I can go and GIMP with a clear conscience ... although, I do still have that follow up to Forlorn Hope to finish.

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
          Hiya! Thought I'd pop in and see what my fellow Lorne lovers have started. In the off chance none of you have seen this beauty, thought I'd drop it by...

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...vanSmith08.jpg
          Hi warrior_chic - I can never see that particular Lorne pic enough For anyone who can recall a younger Mel Gisbon (before he got all angry and insulting), does anyone else think Kavan has some Mel-ness about him in this shot?

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
          thought I should share these (again if they've already been posted)

http://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/8745458

http://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/8745459
          If his uniform had his name on it (on the front pocket or something) and I had some spare cash AND I wasn't worried they'd charge me a fortune to ship it half way around the world, I'd so want to bid on those items Atlantean.
          Last edited by ShaViva; 26 March 2011, 05:57 AM. Reason: Remove IMG tags
          sigpic

Comment

Now, who would like to join me on a Lorne episode rewatch? The suggestion was made on the Ronon/Keller thread but when I watched the first Ronon ep which is also the first Lorne ep all I could focus on was all the Lorne-ness!!

So, how it would work is we watch each ep and then share some pics or comments on why Lorne made it an even better episode

I've only watched Runner so far ... I was thinking I'd rewatch anyway and at the least there'd be pics from whichever ep I'm up to [hence all the Runner pics from me lately!]

sigpic

Comment

For being the introduction to Ronon and finishing up the Ford thing, I think Lorne had a very good introduction as well.

He showed himself as a strong character, not just background. And he can hold his own against Rodney's mouth. That'll make any man stronger
              sigpic

Comment

too true

Lorne: I'm sure I put that 'annoying scientist silencer' in here somewhere

sigpic

Comment

Lorne: Glares at his team member who forgot the bag with the "annoying scientist silencer" in it.

sigpic

Comment

Lorne: This is what happens when you forget the 'annoying scientist silencer'!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
                      SHAVIVA` just read your last chapter.. Floating over the moon on Lorne Fluff!!!!
                      you need to do a sig for that.. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      I haven't done one for Lorne's Facade but I do have this ... for the Christmas story

Still not happy with how I manipulated the clothes to go on Evan and Jennifer but I couldn't get it to look any better
                      Last edited by ShaViva; 26 March 2011, 05:59 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Sig looks good, Sha Brn will be excited.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks bailey. *waves* Hello! How are you today/tonight?
                          sigpic

Comment

Good, a little tired, but not bad. So glad it is Saturday tomorrow.

How's your day shaping up?

sigpic

Comment

Good thanks ... watching V8 supercars race (think Nascar Watkins Glen only probably not as fast) ... the race is here in my home town but with three children I haven't been game to go yet.

sigpic

Comment

We took our children to a drag race last summer... the noise level was overwhelming for my youngest and he and I ended up watching Spongebob in the truck while I wrote on my laptop. We watch most races on TV where we have volume control.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X