No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw the movie and it was quite good. I've actually had the pleasure of getting to know the original writer of the movie over the last several months and she is just lovely.

The movie was well paced and there were moments I was laughing so hard I had to pause it. The only thing that I *didn't* enjoy was Hallmark's liberal use of the bottom of the screen banner ads as it seemed to cut off at least 1/4 of the screen everytime one popped up.

Also it will be reairing at least 3 times over the next week or so on Hallmark channel.
    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
    sigpic

Comment

mmm and its on @ 10 tonite... too bloody late for me.. im headed to bed shortly... did morn shift today... still kinda tired even though i conked out for a few hours
      sigpic

Comment

@watcher: imagevenue creates the thumbnails on its own. Once you're done uploading, all the different links appear and you can simply copy + paste them wherever you want. It seems the pictures rearrange themselves, so to speak.

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
        I saw the movie and it was quite good. I've actually had the pleasure of getting to know the original writer of the movie over the last several months and she is just lovely.

The movie was well paced and there were moments I was laughing so hard I had to pause it.
        Thanks, Kass! Now I'm getting even more impatient to see it. I found a Russian version and made some caps, but I didn't understand a word.

Last edited by immertreu; 25 October 2010, 03:30 AM.

Comment

I call dibs on the gray shirt he wears in the movie. *swoon*
          sigpic
          KavanSmithFans.com
          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

very sexy
            sigpic

Comment

I am having a mini-Kavan Smith marathon today. Started off the morning with "Mission To Mars" (okay, that was more for the Gary Sinise aspect, but KS is at least in it!), just finished off "Growing The Big One" (adorable!Kavan) and am about 20 minutes in to "Nightmare At The End Of The Hall" (which I have never seen.)
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for sharing all the GTBO pics! I so wish I could see it.

sigpic
                Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

'lo ladies and gents.... been a while since i've had the time to stop by here....
                  I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                  sigpic

Comment

well good to see ya again... stop by more often *smirks*
                    sigpic

Comment

evening everyone. hows everyone been?

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

*pops back in* hey everyone, loving the pictures!

still not feeling that great and the doc have no idea what it is! *head!desk* going to see my regular doc on Friday so hopefully we can get it figured out because I'm getting tired of feeling sick all the time

Missed Growing the Big One because I forgot to write it down and my house doesn't get Hallmark! Is it worth buy on DVD? (dumb question I know, but never hurts to ask right? ) I can't wait for Red though

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by elizabeth bartlett View Post
                            *pops back in* hey everyone, loving the pictures!

Still not feeling that great and the doc have no idea what it is! *head!desk* going to see my regular doc on friday so hopefully we can get it figured out because i'm getting tired of feeling sick all the time

missed growing the big one because i forgot to write it down and my house doesn't get hallmark! is it worth buy on dvd? (dumb question i know, but never hurts to ask right? ) i can't wait for red though :d
                            imho -- very!! :d
                            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

i keep on missing it as well..
                              sigpic

Comment

Just watched Kavan in "Red" -- OMG!!!!
                                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X