Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
    I don't see you in the pic... is that because you are the muse?

https://
    if this involves Lorne staring at me that intently then I'd sign up to be his muse in a heartbeat

sigpic

Comment

No doubt.

sigpic

Comment

*looks around for Lorne muse sign up sheet*

(Have to load more Lorne pics into PB - I'm running out of ones I haven't used )
        sigpic

Comment

You won't be able to find it because I'm hording it.

sigpic

Comment

Oh... and I don't have any problems looking at duplicates. I'm sure most of the caps I've gotten from GW and MGM are already on this thread if you go back far enough

sigpic

Comment

Oh... and I will add that since they are mainly all caps from those sights you are always welcome to snag one if you want or need, they aren't mine. (Although even if they were mine they would still be snurchable).

sigpic

Comment

You won't be able to find it because I'm hording it.

Not fair!

Re images here, thanks, I'll definitely make use of any images that take my fancy (well actually, they ALL take my fancy but a girl can only make so many signatures a day ) - usually it's because the ones here seem cleaner or crisper than some of mine. Lucky Kavan looks just as good blurry as he does all sharp and focussed!

sigpic

Comment

Everytime I refresh I see a new sig from you. Loving it.

sigpic

Comment

Everytime I refresh I see a new sig from you. Loving it.

Cool! Yeah, I've been searching around for different techniques and then making sigs to learn them - I think I've gone from about 8 Lorne sigs to twice that many. I find GIMP very intuitive for my way of thinking - my sigs aren't as complex or sophisticated as some I've seen - I'm more a 'technician' than an artist. But I figure I've developed my own kind of style AND I'm promoting Lorne Love on every thread I post in

sigpic

Comment

I love Gimp and Lorne love is needed everywhere. Got to get kids to school. Talk to you later girlie.

sigpic

Comment

*waves* take care

sigpic

Comment

Bedtime for me - see you tomorrow Lorne Lovers If you need anything while I'm sleeping, Kavan will fix it for you

GTBO
                          Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

you guys.. these were some beautiful pictures.. and I love them all.. grabbing my right click for my file *click click click* so i can use them for my screen saver.. yumm.
                              these time zones really stink.. but glad that we can all still catch up.
                              still working on my PB acc.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
                                these time zones really stink.. but glad that we can all still catch up.
                                Oh, I know! I'm always amazed to find anyone else around when I'm here - usually the result of me being up late and others up really early

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X