Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
    Marcus loves us!

Oh, of course he does. Let's give you some time to work it out.

*puts everyone in big room with Marcus**listens to raging wild animal sounds*

j/j

Comment

Originally posted by 923flanigan
      Oh, of course he does. Let's give you some time to work it out.

*puts everyone in big room with Marcus**listens to raging wild animal sounds*

j/j
      I want to say several things, none of which PG so I just smile and wave...

Comment

*laughs* I'm exhausted at this point but maybe later I'll post up a few pics and such
        I see,... snap out of it! lol
        Yeah pics!

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
          Redid this one in watercolor, oil and colored pencil.
          OMG that is super cool!

Comment

Originally posted by 923flanigan
            Man, I leave for a little while and ya'll come up with ten million pages.

And I'm not the only one who's mad:
            http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/8...rlorne86ar.jpg

Hey flanigan, you have to be on your toes in this thread! lol
            We love this pic, Cath made a "pretty" out of it I think.

Comment

I want to say several things, none of which PG so I just smile and wave...
              Better safe than sorry! *laughing*

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                Better safe than sorry! *laughing*
                *Very* true! And I don't think I'm going to get pics up tonight but I have nothing to do tomorrow so manips here I come

We really need to get some new pics though. I can't wait for this week so we'll have new pictures!

Comment

yeah! new pics!

Comment

*Very* true! And I don't think I'm going to get pics up tonight but I have nothing to do tomorrow so manips here I come

We really need to get some new pics though. I can't wait for this week so we'll have new pictures!
                    Since I am new can you explain the voting and the stars Etc. I would love to vote to keep this threat on top but how do I do it?? I need something to keep me occupied, I was just told hubby is going to Louisana for the relief effort. His USAF Reserve Unit has been activated. I guess better there than the Middle East. (He has already been there) Maybe I can get the fanfic finished and start new stories!!!

Comment

Originally posted by amiici
                      Since I am new can you explain the voting and the stars Etc. I would love to vote to keep this threat on top but how do I do it?? I need something to keep me occupied, I was just told hubby is going to Louisana for the relief effort. His USAF Reserve Unit has been activated. I guess better there than the Middle East. (He has already been there) Maybe I can get the fanfic finished and start new stories!!!
                      Up near the top of the tread you'll see the little stars, you click on them and pick how you want to rate the thread 1 star to 5 stars. I think it goes automatically from there.

And Lousiana is much better than the Middle East I think. My cousin did a tour in Iraq and now he's in Korea - but at least your husband will be helping one of the biggest disasters in years.

Comment

Originally posted by amiici
                        The star system works so everyone can rate the thread once. Just click on the # you want and then click on vote. It does a tally and brings you back to the same page. If you run your mouse over the stars you will see how many voters and the average vote.

Tell your hubby he is doing great work! I also have (((close))) ties to the military and I appreciate them very much!!!!
                        Yeah, new stories

Comment

I'm sorry if this was already mentioned I only have a moment to stop in and I haven't played catch up with guys today. Here on Gateworld under general discussion there is a poll running - Which of the newbies have you enjoyed most. Major Lorne is on the list!!!! Go vote for your fav!
                          "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                          "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                          Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                          Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                          "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                          Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                          Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                          (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

That poll is so unfair! I mean they not only put Mitchell up next to Lorne but Dex too. They're regulars! I mean, I love Lorne but what chance does a secondary supporting character have against THREE full regular characters?
                            Last edited by GatetheWay; 08 September 2005, 04:19 PM.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                            Spoiler:

Comment

That's true! There should be two polls. One for main and one for secondary.

Comment

Yep, it's pinning the regulars against the recurring - that doesn't make sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X