Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone,

Didn't know who this guy was until I saw him in Runner - I kinda like him and I hope they keep him as a recurring. He's a good snark buddy for McKay.

I'm short myself, so short guys are ok with me.

But I don't think he's 5'11".

Joe Flanigan's about 6', Michael's 6'1" and David Hewlett and Amanda Tapping are about 5'10". Kavan looks about David's height or slightly shorter so maybe 5'9.5"???

Nevertheless he is worth a thunk!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      Well, getting him onto Atlantis more could be stickly as he's also a recurring character on 4400.
      Spoiler:
      Well looks like Major Lorne is back. Stargate-Project.com has a photo of him in an upcoming episode of Condemned.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
      Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

We'll just have to get him to a con so I can get a hug from him and find out.

Oh, the sacrifices I am willing to make for the good of this thread.

Comment

We'll just have to get him to a con so I can get a hug from him and find out.

Oh, the sacrifices I am willing to make for the good of this thread.
          Hardship indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
            Well i searched google and came up empty..but i did find out Danny DeVito is 5' so if Kavan's too tall for you...

Hows about some pics?

*melts*
            Thanks for these nice pics!! He is a hotty. Who cares how tall he is? He is a great actor and cute!! hehe

Comment

Just seen the new photos for Condemned and guess what.....? Our boy's in it

God, there's something about the way a man handles his gun that is just so hot

Comment

Yes a Maj. Lorne thread!

Watching "Runner" on Friday night I was instantly hooked - and thank god TPTB don't have a "Star Trek" complex and kill off new characters! I want to see much, much more of Lorne!

Comment

plunks my tush down

sigh

i LOVE this guy. as far as i'm concerned, he is the ONLY redeeming thing to come out of Enemy Mine
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I think he has a very sexy voice. I really like hearing him talk.
                    The Teyla Appreciation Thread

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                      Just seen the new photos for Condemned and guess what.....? Our boy's in it

God, there's something about the way a man handles his gun that is just so hot
                      ooooooo another nice photo, where did you get it? Thanks!

Comment

Okay doing a spot of research on Kavan, he was in a film called Stark Raving Mad with Seann Williams Scott. I highly recommend the film it was fantastic! And of course Kavan's in it!!!

Comment

I got that one from the new pics of Conversion. Had to cap it bc the pictures are too big to go up here ....and besides there were far too many people trying to muscle in on the pic

THe others..i got from GoogleImaging him.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                            Hardship indeed.

Wow you guys are finding all the good photos, hehe I like it!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                              Okay doing a spot of research on Kavan, he was in a film called Stark Raving Mad with Seann Williams Scott. I highly recommend the film it was fantastic! And of course Kavan's in it!!!
                              Kavan Smith AND Seann William Scott! Double thunk!!
                              THanks for the rec.

Comment

C'mon, folks, feel the love.
                                I do! I do! I LOVE this guy! What a keeper.
                                Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
                                "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
                                One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
                                resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
                                confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
                                A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
                                The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

Working...
                                X