Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
    Oh... yes... a t-shirt. That's exactly what I meant.

Definitely yay to being on BSG, though, that'd rock. Especially if it was anything like Apollo's towel scene.
    Gah, now you're making me drool. Literally.

Comment

Hehe - found some new pictures of Kavan and I thought this one was great so I made a little theme out of it

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
        Hehe - found some new pictures of Kavan and I thought this one was great so I made a little theme out of it

*applause* Very nice! Maybe we could......oh, no.....I'm thinking dirty thoughts again....

Comment

Tisk-Tisk

Yet again I've brought Marcus back from page two.

This time I come bearing screencaps!

Comment

dang you Cathain! I was just about to post the exact same pictures!

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
            Spoiler:

Comment

*laughs* Again I come on and our dear Marcus is swimming too close to the bottom of the second page!

You should be ashamed!

I can't wait for the screencaps to come out - and was it just me or does Marcus' voice just send a shiver down your spine?
              Oh my, Cath! I love the voice! A very sexy voice! hum, my spine has shivers, yes, plenty of shivers~~~~~~~~~
              edit: name correction
              Last edited by purpletoo1; 10 September 2005, 08:14 PM.

Comment

You know what's really funny? I'm not sure those WERE Lorne's regular guys.

Or, at least, the black guy in Conversion looks older and has a rounder face and darker skin (although that could be the lighting).

The black guy in Condemned looked a lot younger with a thinner/longer face and smooth, paler skin. "Walker" looked a bit bumpy

Is that his name?? -ARNES? Or is it supposed to be MARINES? That'd explain the different uniform, but not why Lorne is leading them.

I vote for Barnes, if it's a name.

The white guy, I dunno. The one in Conversion looks really familiar. Could be our man Tick. Or Evans.

I need to find better screencaps.

EDIT: Grrrr. Stupid Abydos gate not even letting me link back to the pics! I still need better screencaps.
                Last edited by ShadowMaat; 10 September 2005, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by coolove
                  Aw, Lorne was awesome. How great was that we actually got to see him in his downtime uniform?
                  Hi coolove, welcome to The Lorne lovers.
                  That was such a neat scene. Lorne was so cute and casual, hehe

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                    Oh my, Kas! I love the voice! A very sexy voice! hum, my spine has shivers, yes, plenty of shivers~~~~~~~~~
                    Who's Kas?

Comment

You know what's really funny? I'm not sure those WERE Lorne's regular guys.

Or, at least, the black guy in Conversion looks older and has a rounder face and darker skin (although that could be the lighting).

The black guy in Condemned looked a lot younger with a thinner/longer face and smooth, paler skin. "Walker" looked a bit bumpy

Hmm... take a look at this pic:

Condemned Guy

Is that his name?? -ARNES? Or is it supposed to be MARINES? That'd explain the different uniform, but not why Lorne is leading them.

I vote for Barnes, if it's a name.

The white guy, I dunno. The one in Conversion looks really familiar. Could be our man Tick. Or Evans.

Conversion team

I need to find better screencaps.
                      In 'Condemned' that's a Marines BDU - so his tag says Marines. And I don't think they are the same guy.

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                        dang you Cathain! I was just about to post the exact same pictures!
                        *EG* I got more than that too!

Comment

Lorne with nightvision goggles...

Lorne flying through the air...

Recovering from tumble...

Spoiler:

Comment

In 'Condemned' that's a Marines BDU - so his tag says Marines. And I don't think they are the same guy.
                            Good. 'Cause the guy in Condemned is married.

But then why is Lorne running around with Marines? And what's with the "one black guy, one white guy" team dynamic fetish?

Comment

I'm working on a Lorne related project at the moment, so

And I'd rather see Lorne OUT of his uniform, but that's just me.
                              No, it's not just you!! Give us a hint at your project, please.

Comment

I didn't get anything with your links, Shadow. Just as message from Abydos about hotlinking.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X