Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
    Well since I haven't updated the Marcus fiction website here's a wallpaper I made to hold everyone over. Enjoy.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2...n/finished.jpg
    Bravo Cathain, nice job, I'll take one please

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
      *does the happy dance*

My Time Tunnel Dvd just came in the mail.

Now all my plans to do something productive have gone out the window. Oh well.
      Can you point me in the right direction, I can't seem to find the DVD. Help!!

Comment

Originally posted by amiici
        Can you point me in the right direction, I can't seem to find the DVD. Help!!
        Gatetheway pointed it out earlier in this thread (damn it was a ***** to find again)

Gatetheway's post

Comment

Originally posted by Desala
          ooo, Pretty! Can I snag one?
          Of course! And if you want I'll even put some text on one if you want - up to you

Comment

Bravo Cathain, nice job, I'll take one please
            Enjoy

Comment

I think it's really cool that Lorne will be in Conversion
              Spoiler:
              helping the rest of the team find Sheppard. It looks to be an exciting episode. I wonder how Lorne will feel about having McKay on the search team. Will Sheppard kill anyone and what if he killed a guy on Lorne's team? That would interesting angst.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
              Spoiler:

Comment

Of course! And if you want I'll even put some text on one if you want - up to you
                Sure, that'd be cool. Thanks!

Lovely sig made by NewTrekker
                Thank you SG1 for ten awesome seasons!

Comment

Well since I haven't updated the Marcus fiction website here's a wallpaper I made to hold everyone over. Enjoy.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2...n/finished.jpg
                  ooooooooo, pretties!! Sweet!

Comment

I will get chapter 6 sent over as soon as I get free time. Hope you girls enjoy reading it as much as I had fun writing it. Hope everybody had a great Labor Day Weekend, Welcome to all visitors, these girls have a great site set up here, Enjoy!!
                    Yes, I have enjoyed reading it! Thanks for the nice nice words.

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                      Spoiler:
                      helping the rest of the team find Sheppard. It looks to be an exciting episode. I wonder how Lorne will feel about having McKay on the search team. Will Sheppard kill anyone and what if he killed a guy on Lorne's team? That would interesting angst.
                      Those are interesting speculations.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                        *does the happy dance*

My Time Tunnel Dvd just came in the mail.

Now all my plans to do something productive have gone out the window. Oh well.
                        hehe

Comment

And for the sig picture here are the two I have that I can personalize if anyone wants one.

Very nice Cath, thanks for sharing!

Comment

Aw well I can't really take credit for it. I don't have anything as fancy as photoshop. So basically I just make do with what I can find online to make a good signature.

Found the one I have from a bunch of old preproduction photos for 'Rising'.
                            You chose well! I haven't seen the snow one yet, pretty.

Comment

Spoiler:
                              It would be angst but wouldn't it be a bad sign for
                              Spoiler:
                              Coup D'Etat? I mean if TPTB begin killing off Lorne's team now it might mean bad things later!!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                                ooooooooo, pretties!! Sweet!
                                Glad you liked

Comment

Working...
                                X