• Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Finally had my first Kavan dream......... Too bad he was marrying someone else in it.
          sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

That soooo made me grin this morning. Your right it is to bad he was marrying someone else - unless of course it was me.
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                Finally had my first Kavan dream......... Too bad he was marrying someone else in it.
                Still bet he looked hot in his suit! And, even if it wasn't you, at least he was happy, right? Maybe you need to plan your dream tonight and go back to the day before the wedding. You jump out of the cake at the bachelor paty, he realizes that it's you he loves, and voila! Happy ending for Sci.
                sigpic
                Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                  Still bet he looked hot in his suit! And, even if it wasn't you, at least he was happy, right? Maybe you need to plan your dream tonight and go back to the day before the wedding. You jump out of the cake at the bachelor paty, he realizes that it's you he loves, and voila! Happy ending for Sci.
                  Again... unless it was my wedding in your dream...
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

awe... poor sci... you got the wrong end of the stick there..... better luck next time hun!
                      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                        That soooo made me grin this morning. Your right it is to bad he was marrying someone else - unless of course it was me.
                        Well, since I dont know what you look like, it coulda been! Then again, I cant remember the girls name or what she looked like!

Looked really nice riding in on a horse all dressed up and swimming in the pool in only his pants!

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                        Again... unless it was my wedding in your dream...

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                        awe... poor sci... you got the wrong end of the stick there..... better luck next time hun!
                        Well, it was a start -- it's the first time, even with all the writing, I ever had a dream about him/Lorne... Hmmm, maybe getting sick last nite had it's perks!
                        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

awww... poor sick thunkers... and all im doin is tryin to give my bloody cold away *snickers*
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, since I dont know what you look like, it coulda been! Then again, I cant remember the girls name or what she looked like!

Looked really nice riding in on a horse all dressed up and swimming in the pool in only his pants!

Well, it was a start -- it's the first time, even with all the writing, I ever had a dream about him/Lorne... Hmmm, maybe getting sick last nite had it's perks!
                            I've had many a Lorne dream, only one Kavan one. In the Kavan one, he was embarrassed by one of my fics. He PM'd me, we got on & became PM buddies. How's that for a disappointing Kavan dream? Personally, my Lorne dreams (& therefore the fics) go better when I follow the example of Edgar Allan Poe, who was apparently sick a lot and had to...erm, medicate? Not that I am suggesting this as an alternative to lucid writing, particularly for the under 21 set.
                            Spoiler:
                            However, it seems that I sang like a karioke (which I now can't even spell) rock star after a couple hours of medicating when I was young and single.

Feel better, hun!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                              awww... poor sick thunkers... and all im doin is tryin to give my bloody cold away *snickers*
                              Given what's going on with me atm - I'd take your cold! Havent had much of anything to eat since yesterday noon
                              Spoiler:
                              and that one only stayed a couple hours. Am hoping the baked potatoe stays.

I've had many a Lorne dream, only one Kavan one. In the Kavan one, he was embarrassed by one of my fics. He PM'd me, we got on & became PM buddies. How's that for a disappointing Kavan dream? Personally, my Lorne dreams (& therefore the fics) go better when I follow the example of Edgar Allan Poe, who was apparently sick a lot and had to...erm, medicate? Not that I am suggesting this as an alternative to lucid writing, particularly for the under 21 set.
                              Spoiler:
                              However, it seems that I sang like a karioke (which I now can't even spell) rock star after a couple hours of medicating when I was young and single.

Feel better, hun!
                              Thnx... Went to doctor this afternoon.

Hmmm, medicate ......... I was sooo disappointed when I was writing that I didnt have any Lorne dreams.
                              sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Given what's going on with me atm - I'd take your cold! Havent had much of anything to eat since yesterday noon
                                Spoiler:
                                and that one only stayed a couple hours. Am hoping the baked potatoe stays.

Thnx... Went to doctor this afternoon.

Hmmm, medicate ......... I was sooo disappointed when I was writing that I didnt have any Lorne dreams.
                                Hope the potatoes stay down! Sounds like a bad case of the flu to momma here. Listen to your doctor, okay?

ATM, I am not having any Lorne dreams. This is particularly annoying as I'm in the middle of writing a Lorne multi-chap fic! The other silly man in my sig is pushing for attention--I've written over 3,000 words this week in a Sanctuarty/Henry fic, with dreams of another Sanctuary/Henry fic bothering me
                                Spoiler:
                                (or is that making me hot and bothered?) Many "thanks" to Lap_of_the_Gods on LJ for my push with this entry! **spits curses but not very effectively since she's having fun writing Henry fic**

At any rate, if I don't get some good Lorne dreams soon, I'm going to have to make time during the afternoon or evening (yeah, right!) to sit down and direct a daydream so I can complete the story (see sig for URL). It's probably 1/2-2/3 of the way done at this point, so all hope is not lost. A lot of editing to go, though.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X