No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely inclined. Will try to read some this week-end. Right now, I am feeling poorly, have just busted my butt at work for the past 5 hours, give or take, and it is WAY past my bedtime. **yawns and stretches** Am off to bed after an un-godly dose of Nyquil.
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
      Definitely inclined. Will try to read some this week-end. Right now, I am feeling poorly, have just busted my butt at work for the past 5 hours, give or take, and it is WAY past my bedtime. **yawns and stretches** Am off to bed after an un-godly dose of Nyquil.
      Ya, I'm off to bed too... long, COLD day! Oh -- make sure you give yourself time -- it's LONG and it's a 'continuing story' so you'll probably want to read it in order - I think I sorta gave instructions!
      sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Hello and welcome, Why! *waves*

Comment

if you wanna read Lorne centric fics I have a Community where I have gathered quite a few of them

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/community/.../55365/99/0/1/
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by immertreu View Post
            Hello and welcome, Why! *waves*
            Thanks for the welcome! **waves back**
            sigpic
            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
              if you wanna read Lorne centric fics I have a Community where I have gathered quite a few of them

Oooh, more fic to read! Am off to do some writing now, will be doing some reading later tonight. Will try to update my profile later to show the URLs to my fic. Bear in mind, it's mostly MA hard core stuff, no under 18s, please and thank you.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post

Ah, that's your community? Cool! I may have one or two stories to add in the future.

@melfan
                Spoiler:
                I haven't forgotten about the movies, but I'm still waiting for the mail to arrive.

Comment

fics are always fun to read
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay - a little late notice - but "Eve's Christmas" is on at 1am tonite/tomorrow morning on LMN. Dont think I'm going to stay up and watch it this time.
                    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

SQUEE! I was actually still up and so I caught this notice. Not that I'll be awake at 2 a.m., but my DVR will be!

Thanks, BTW!
                      sigpic

Comment

Did you watch it? I received the DVD last week but haven't seen the whole movie yet, only the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by immertreu View Post
                          Did you watch it? I received the DVD last week but haven't seen the whole movie yet, only the beginning.
                          Not quite yet. It was on at 2 in the morning, local time, and I have to get up at 5:30. I work from home, so should catch some of it on lunch break today.

Been catching "Sanctuary" finally, and was pleased as punch to find Kavan there as a recurring character as well. Loved the idea of the show, then to have the hotness of Will and Henry was a bonus. Seeing Detective Hot 'n' Dubious has been a bigger bonus! **sigh** It sure would be nice to see Kavan as one of the mains in a series instead of as a recurring. "The 4400" maybe?
                          sigpic

Comment

My first time here and a bit of an interloper from the John Sheppard threads, but thought you guys might like to see some of these lovely piccies I took of Kavan at Chevron 7.5. Feel free to use, but do cite where you got them from, please?

Clickies!

sigpic

Comment

And just a few more!

sigpic

Comment

And last but, by no means least!!!!! Enjoy!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X