Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

ScifiSGFan, it does suck and I don't remember a lot of my dreams, which is probably a good thing. Then there are others that I do remember! It's very weird and somtimes I can have the same dream!

Kavan banner I made yesterday, is snurchable, but please credit. My signature is in the bottom right hand corner, you can barely read it as it is in black.

All pics by Immertreu.
      sigpic
      Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
      My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

nice banner
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

The more I watch SGA the more I've begun to appreciate Maj. Lorne. I actually kind of wish they would've put him in more.

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
            The more I watch SGA the more I've begun to appreciate Maj. Lorne. I actually kind of wish they would've put him in more.
            You'll find no arguments here! Heck, a few pages back, I was suggesting another series with Lorne as the leader, Kiryk as his second. (I think it was this thread--or maybe the Mike/Kiryk thread?) **has blonde moment, shrugs, forgets it**
            sigpic
            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

It's not 'blonde moment' for me --- it's usually an early 'Alzheimer's moment' !!
              sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Who is Kiryk?

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

Who is Kiryk?
                  Kiryk appeared in only one ep, "Tracker" in S5, ep 9.
                  Spoiler:
                  He was a runner like Ronon, played by the hot Mike Dopud. There's actually a thread devoted to him in the SGU section as the actor appeared on that show as well (also, SG-1, Caprica, & Battlestar Galactica?). I fell in love with his story & have begun writing a fic about him which can be found here. If you want more details of his story, you can PM me, but I highly recommend watching "Tracker" instead as he's a whole lot of eye candy as well.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                  Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

^^ Is that him in your siggy??
                    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                      ^^ Is that him in your siggy??
                      You know, I had the answer all done and then the internet took a cr...pooh.

Nope, that's not Kiryk in the sig. I was going to add him, but it takes me forever to make sigs. The fellow with our favorite major is Henry Foss from Sanctuary, a.k.a. Ladon Radim from SGA. I'm also writing a fic around Henry. I'm such a ...person who can't stay faithful to one fictional man (trying to keep it PG-13 here).

BTW, you've guilted me into finishing the oldest of my unfinished fics. If I can find 30 minutes in a day, I should have it done and posted soon. The other one will take more work, as it's a more detailed multi-chap with lots of layers and story-lines.
                      Last edited by Whytewytch; 10 January 2011, 06:36 PM. Reason: Pronoun confusion
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, I remember him! I'll have to watch the episode again as I don't remember what he looks like. I sisnt really like it that much bc I wasn't happy about an episode centered on Keller.

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

Oh yeah, I remember him! I'll have to watch the episode again as I don't remember what he looks like. I sisnt really like it that much bc I wasn't happy about an episode centered on Keller.
                          I understand. An ep centered around Keller &
                          Spoiler:
                          the growing feelings Ronon & McKay have for her. Not even a hint of "Major Lorne to the rescue!" Heck, I don't even remember there being that much Sheppard in that one. There was so much Kiryk that I would've been upset at being misled had there been a 6th season with no further communique from him at all.

Anyway, to get back to our lovely Major--Sci Fan, I've learned how to screen cap! On my system, I can do it from Real Player, so hopefully I can start putting up some of my own "Lorne caps." **pats self on back proudly** Oh, and I should be able to hear for myself just how bad his southern accent is soon--"Due East(?)" is in my Netflix queue awaiting the return of some "Looney Tunes" cartoons (me, not the kids--lol).
                          sigpic

Comment

mmm sexy as awlays
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                              Anyway, to get back to our lovely Major--Sci Fan, I've learned how to screen cap! On my system, I can do it from Real Player, so hopefully I can start putting up some of my own "Lorne caps." **pats self on back proudly** Oh, and I should be able to hear for myself just how bad his southern accent is soon--"Due East(?)" is in my Netflix queue awaiting the return of some "Looney Tunes" cartoons (me, not the kids--lol).
                              Yeah--- Congrats! I am so glad that Win7 has the snipping tool - and it works on video too! Let me know what you think.
                              Spoiler:
                              are you from an area where you get to hear 'good' ones?
                              sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X