No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe, you are awesome!! thanks for those lovely pics! and welcome to the thread!
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Joe does rock! Thanks for "interloping"! Feel free to do so again many times in the future, particularly if you come bearing such lovely gifts.
      sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by immertreu View Post
        Did you watch it? I received the DVD last week but haven't seen the whole movie yet, only the beginning.
        I am watching it day by day over my lunch breaks. Gotta say, I much prefer
        Spoiler:
        Kavan with dark hair and not as a sleeze bag! Mind, I'll take him any way I can get him, but it's not my favorite role of his. He actually looks uncomfortable playing this character to me. Just my opinion.
        sigpic
        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Thanks, JoeRocks for sharing your Con pictures of Kavan!

sigpic
          Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
          My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
            I am watching it day by day over my lunch breaks. Gotta say, I much prefer
            Spoiler:
            Kavan with dark hair and not as a sleeze bag! Mind, I'll take him any way I can get him, but it's not my favorite role of his. He actually looks uncomfortable playing this character to me. Just my opinion.
            I totally agree with you! Have you seen Nightmare at the End of the Hall yet? I love that movie. He's in it quite a lot, and he's just so cute and funny...

Thank you so much, JoeRocks! Love the pics! And I love your nick, too.

Comment

Yep, thanks JoeRocks for sharing those awesome pics!
              sigpic
              KavanSmithFans.com
              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

and we always love pixz
                sigpic

Comment

Ah, that's your community? Cool! I may have one or two stories to add in the future.

@melfan
                  Spoiler:
                  I haven't forgotten about the movies, but I'm still waiting for the mail to arrive.
                  yep Felt the like it needed a Community like that

@immer
                  Spoiler:
                  No worries, understand if it takes time
                  I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

I totally agree with you! Have you seen Nightmare at the End of the Hall yet? I love that movie. He's in it quite a lot, and he's just so cute and funny...

Thank you so much, JoeRocks! Love the pics! And I love your nick, too.

http://img214.imagevenue.com/loc1095/th_90597_NATEOTH_00187_122_1095lo.jpg http://img264.imagevenue.com/loc358/th_90590_NATEOTH_00176_122_358lo.jpg http://img262.imagevenue.com/loc237/th_90612_NATEOTH_00250_122_237lo.jpg
                    I have not seen that one yet. I will have to look it up on Netflix or on Amazon for purchase. Was going to cut to just the quote, but couldn't resist posting the lovely piccies again! Lorne is just so danged cute and Kavan looks (and sounds from clips I've seen of interviews) like he's just got a great sense of humor.
                    Last edited by Rosehawk; 11 December 2010, 08:44 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Awww, what a cute little smile! Wish I knew how to capture screen caps. Thanks for that--it was lovely to see first thing this morning.
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Gracious, I love him smiling, but there's something about that serious look of intensity that just makes things happen that are better not discussed on a PG forum!
                            sigpic

Comment

Today's weather calls for this ---

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Wouldn't mind warming up in front of that fire.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X