Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
    Yes I loved it.
    And yes he needs to be in the finale for all the obvious reasons and also the plot is yelling out for it. *and... breathe out*
    Take a deeeeeeeeeep breath, Lizzie.

Spoiler:
    I'd love to see him in the last ep, but I can't quite see them do it. They have so many people and story lines going already, it'd be hard to fit him in - except, of course, if he were the one to free Ashley and Henry, e.g.

That would be way cool.

Anyway, I'm glad I stuck with Sanctuary. With the demise of Atlantis, it will be one thing to watch out for this summer or fall. I'm still not sold on SGU.

I also hope that one of Kavan's other projects pans out and we see him in one of those shows he auditioned for, maybe even the one he did with Torri. It sounded pretty serious, but if he's in it....*drools* ...it can't be too bad.

*fingers crossed*

Kethry
    sigpic
    I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Intentional repost

Originally posted by Plickies View Post

*droools*
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

And what a neck that is! Mmmm all scrummy and..... neck like
        I have first dibbs CKO's not here
        Now isn't that a lucky coincidence --- for you?

Kethry
        sigpic

Comment

So many, many pretty pictures *drools

And, as an addition, a little sexy FanFic100 piece: "Bodies working overtime" (kethry assured me that "with a little tweaking" it could also be gen, for those of you who don't like shippy stories).
          I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
          I will never accept defeat.
          I will never quit.
          I will never leave a fallen comrade.
          ------
          "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
            Take a deeeeeeeeeep breath, Lizzie.

Spoiler:
            I'd love to see him in the last ep, but I can't quite see them do it. They have so many people and story lines going already, it'd be hard to fit him in - except, of course, if he were the one to free Ashley and Henry, e.g.

That would be way cool.

Anyway, I'm glad I stuck with Sanctuary. With the demise of Atlantis, it will be one thing to watch out for this summer or fall. I'm still not sold on SGU.

I also hope that one of Kavan's other projects pans out and we see him in one of those shows he auditioned for, maybe even the one he did with Torri. It sounded pretty serious, but if he's in it....*drools* ...it can't be too bad.

*fingers crossed*

Kethry
            I'm sure I could find a way to squeeze him in.
            If they don't I'll just write my own finale story.

Yes hopefully he'll be a regular in in one of those shows. Now that would be great.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm sure I could find a way to squeeze him in.
              If they don't I'll just write my own finale story.

Yes hopefully he'll be a regular in in one of those shows. Now that would be great.
              That I'd definitely want to read.

I'm all for gen stories, as you all know by now, and I love to read things that might actually be transformed onto the screen. I still have a few tags to some of the season 5 eps lying around. *sigh*

They never seem to finish those eps properly. Sloppy writers.

Kethry
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                Good news, I got ear drops today Let’s just hope they work!
                That's great, fingers crossed they're working now! *airhuggles* I got anti-biotics a couple of days ago and they're starting to work. I feel semi-human again!!

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                I haven’t found him yet… but is Jason doing what I think he’s doing in the back row?
                I've gone back through the pages and can't find the pic you're talking about...can someone direct me please?

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post

from Plickies collection

From Plickies collection
                Intentional re-post for sheer gorgeousness!! *fans self*

Originally posted by Iawen View Post
                Whoa. Kavan Smith is so hot. I first noticed him when he guest-starred in season one of Smallville, even though his character was a jerk! Then he was on The 4400, and I loved him! Now I love him even more as Lorne. What a great character; wish he could have progressed to a regular! Will miss him so much when this season's over. (sniff)
                Welcome to the thread Iawen

Originally posted by Blue007 View Post
                Good grief, I have been looking for this thread since November!! I have photos of Kavan from the Jersey Con....I have been searching to share them with his fan base for months. I can't believe I finally found this thread!! I swear I had a rough time locating it, yeah I'm blonde but still..............boy am I red faced!!

Want to see them?
                I suspect you got sidetracked by the Playground Blue? It's very distracting in there you know!! I have a hard time dragging my bum out of here and into there, and vice versa! SUCH hard work!!

Originally posted by Blue007 View Post
                They aren't the best but I think I got a few good shots.
                They're gorgeous!

Especially these ones:

I like this one...he's eating the mike again.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1.../th_blue22.jpg

Kethry
                *cough* lucky mike *cough*

If he wants something to nibble on I'll donate my neck to him.

*whimpers* Re-post, rude not to!!

You and your neck fantasies.
                Shhhhh, it leaves the holster free!

sigpic

Comment

Btw, I have the morals and willpower of a cooked spaghetti.

It's about the last two SGA eps, so don't look if you want to stay unspoilered:

Spoiler:
                  I couldn't hold back and watched the leaked screeners and I must say those two eps rock. Absolutely great!

I am a bit disappointed they didn't make a two-parter out of EatG, it had enough going for feature-length. But on the bright, Kavanish side - quite some Lorne moments.

On the down side --- it's made me even more mad that these are the last regular episodes. They can deliver such wonderful eps, if they give it half a try and now we'll be lucky if we get more than the one feature they promised us I really, really hate this.

Kethry
                  sigpic

Comment

That I'd definitely want to read.

I'm all for gen stories, as you all know by now, and I love to read things that might actually be transformed onto the screen. I still have a few tags to some of the season 5 eps lying around. *sigh*

They never seem to finish those eps properly. Sloppy writers.

Kethry

Yep sometimes all you need to have a satisfying ending is a bit of thought for the characters.
                    such as in S & R
                    Spoiler:

A brief look at Lorne in the infirmary wouldn't have gone amiss. I mean, where was he?

Anyway if you'd like a look at a Joe fic take a look at my first. Not shippy but does include him casting his eye over Helen
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                      That's great, fingers crossed they're working now! *airhuggles* I got anti-biotics a couple of days ago and they're starting to work. I feel semi-human again!!

Hey, QH, great news. *fingers crossed for it to keep helping*

My cold finally seems ready to leave, but my dad is complaining of feeling cold and shivery now. Not good. He's too old for that. *more crossed fingers*

I've gone back through the pages and can't find the pic you're talking about...can someone direct me please?
                      Is that the end of SGA cast and crew pic from the magazine? I have seen it somewhere on the net and couldn't find Kavan, though everybody else seems to be there.

I wonder if Kavan was even there that day.

*cough* lucky mike *cough*
                      Still feeling coughey, QH. *innocent inquiery*

*polishes halo*

Nice backs... *cough,cough* ---view

*looks closer*

*slides into gutter again*

There's just no help.

Kethry
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                        glad to hear that

Sorry can't help didn't understand it either

I suspect you got sidetracked by the Playground Blue? It's very distracting in there you know!! I have a hard time dragging my bum out of here and into there, and vice versa! SUCH hard work!!

They're gorgeous!

Especially these ones:

Hey I heard that...I don't think so......*hugs the leg with the holster*

That's better
                        sigpic

Comment

Yep sometimes all you need to have a satisfying ending is a bit of thought for the characters.
                          such as in S & R
                          Spoiler:

A brief look at Lorne in the infirmary wouldn't have gone amiss. I mean, where was he?

Anyway if you'd like a look at a Joe fic take a look at my first. Not shippy but does include him casting his eye over Helen

I could so see Joe do this on his own, without being sent.
                          Spoiler:
                          I have wondered at the fact that Helen has suddenly disappeared from her job at the mortuary. That must have raised some brows, mustn't it?
                          There are still quite a few holes in the story, but I hope season 2 will deliver.

Kethry
                          sigpic

Comment

Okay, I do have an S&R tag that does include a certain infirmary scene. Shall I go hunt that up, edit it and then...hm, what?

Kethry
                            sigpic

Comment

*gives airhugs to everyone who feels under the weather
                              I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                              ------

Comment

Okay, I do have an S&R tag that does include a certain infirmary scene. Shall I go hunt that up, edit it and then...hm, what?

Kethry
                                Publish it on ff.net? Pretty please?
                                I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                                ------

Comment

Working...
                                X