• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nici

Cute!!! Thanks Nici!

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
      OH, you guys are AWESOME! Did you all cringe and held your breath when in Coup D'ETat Lorne was

Spoiler:
      thought to be dead

I knew he wasn't it! but I held my breath the entire time!

and then he popped up in BSG! What a Night for our BOY!
      What a night for sure! And the surprise was that he finally did show up in BSG! I thought the rumors were just that. Yeah for Kavan!

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
        Uh huh....man stealer..I was here first remember that!!

More Lorne in 2006.....does anyone have more fanfics about Lorne...please list them! Especially for us newbies!! Or links where to get..I know there are more outside of Ff.net somewhere...

VB

Tons of Marcus to go around ladies! If we original LorneLovers have been able to share so can the newbies! *laughs*

And there are tons of fanfic on Lorne

Verb, Noun
        Adaptation
        A Complete Analysis of the Situation (SLASH)
        Project 10000
        A Matter of Trust

Marcus Lorne Fictions (2 Stories)
        Mission Now
        A Major's Thoughts

I know I'm missing tons...
        Last edited by Cathain Nottingham; 19 February 2006, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 923flanigan
          Nothing, I scared her speechless after ranting through 2 commercials. XD

LOL, poor girl! But now we have one more who knows of his fans. I asume she knows the thread address?

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
            It's hard to share the Lorne ... but I'll try my best!
            hehehe
            tehee! I know, but the more support the better!

Comment

More Lorne in 2006.....does anyone have more fanfics about Lorne...please list them! Especially for us newbies!! Or links where to get..I know there are more outside of Ff.net somewhere...

VB
              I don't know if you have read mine yet. There is also Nici's story as well as OS's. You can check those out.

This story was writen by a really good fanfic writer likeariver. It's very entertaining even if it is all about Lorne being a marine when he really is in the Air Force.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
              Spoiler:

Comment

they can't get rid of Lorne...we've lost too many military men and I love his sardonic responses to John's sarcasm and morbid comments..he's great!! oh happy fic for lorne for me...I have to go to the other thunk threads...you know Lorne is one of many..although he's highly ranked in my book!!
                The snark is what pulled us in and then the rugged good looks held us. But the cute smiles and great acting and big gun keep us coming back! At least for me

Welcome all Lorne fans!!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                  The snark is what pulled us in and then the rugged good looks held us. But the cute smiles and great acting and big gun keep us coming back! At least for me

Welcome all Lorne fans!!
                  I'm with Purple - welcome to all of the new Lorne fans!

Comment

Wow, there is just too much Lorne lovin' now, I can't handle it all!!! Lol, but it's good, because the more we show support the more likely it is that he will stay around. Also, on the topics of Lorne fics, I found a livejournal site that has a TON of them listed and linked, so here's the address:
                    http://kheryn42.livejournal.com/2707.html
                    and also, not only does OS, Gate, Nici, and others have their own stories, but I have one as well, and here
                    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2632197/1/
                    is my link. Also, have you guys seen the new Lorne/Weir Thread? Oh the many possibilites of Lorne shipping....
                    ~CMDragonia

Comment

Merry Monday!
                      post your happy pics gals

Comment

Hi all
                        ahhh the Lorne love.......man i've missed this......had a funny week so been hiding...good to be back!!!

Zelenka for regular Season 3!! More Lorne!!! Whumping and Thunking my way along! I'll be in the bar! sig thanks to crazybitchqueen on LJ

Comment

I've written a few Lorne related short stories (located here) and I'm quite proud of them. hehe Especially the latest I wrote yesterday called "Shiniest Star"
                          and I hope to get another chapter up soon of my story at KSF.com

Ah, now for some merry monday pics!

sigpic
                          KavanSmithFans.com
                          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

I've always loved Lorne and I believe that he has a lot of support it's just that Coup D'etat scared people out of their complacency and caused them to start showing their support for this character more.

Regarding Coup D'etat, thank goodness I love to read spoilers, otherwise, I would have been pissed while watching that episode because I would've been cursing TPTB for getting rid of another good character.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Luciana

Comment

Hi maxbo, welcome!

Originally posted by maxbo
                              Regarding Coup D'etat, thank goodness I love to read spoilers, otherwise, I would have been pissed while watching that episode because I would've been cursing TPTB for getting rid of another good character.
                              I agree with ya there. I had read the spoilers ahead of time so I knew what was coming. Though I did get a whiff of sadness at the beginning but I quickly snapped out of it. LOL
                              sigpic
                              KavanSmithFans.com
                              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

VB
                                I've got two completed Lorne fics at My ff.net and I'll be starting a third in the series very soon.

Trespasser
                                An old flame of Major Lorne's is the new officer in Atlantis. Will they avoid each other, or reunite. And what will happen when his love becomes possessed. She's still in there but has no control. Can Lorne and the Atlantis team figure it out and save her?

Wraith Camp
                                Sequel to Trespasser. Stars our favorite couple Lorne and Alexa. After Lexa learns to control her powers, they go undercover on a planet where the villagers are not Wraith Worshippers but slaves. Will they be able to help the villagers escape?
                                OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Working...
                                X