Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
    personally i prefer Major Dimples...
    I'd have to go with this one too! The irony in a hard core military guy having cute dimples is just too good!! LOL I think hobbit is something that short people could take as an insult.

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
      Sooo who saw the Reunion episode and what did they think? I don't think it was as bad as the one last week but I still wouldn't of watched it if Kavan hadn't been in it.

And weren't caps promised? Where are they?
      Patience my dear Gate! I promised caps but I can't speed up time!! LOL It is on right now on the west coast.

Comment

Whew, finally done ... check them out at the website ...

http://www.kavansmithfans.com/media/images/reunion/

... and now I'm REAL tired so SLD all
        sigpic
        KavanSmithFans.com
        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
          I usually call him Major Hottie when I'm talking about him with friends, but I think that's kind of a generic term for any character of that rank.

Major Dimples works for me, though- it's cute and it's more specific. Personally, though, I'd advise against Major Hobbit. We know it's meant in good fun, but it could also be seen as hurtful or insulting and it's probably best to avoid nicknames like that. JMO
          I've liked your Major Hottie from the begining too Shadow but I doubt if that would ever make on screen!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Nici

SWEET!! luv ya Nici!! SLD to u too!!
            OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Alright, i am going to have great SLDs tonite! hope y'all have the same! nite all!
              OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Those are so cute!

Comment

OH yes total thunk! Thank you so much Nici!

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                  Spoiler:

Comment

YAY well those pics from reunion have brightened up my day!!
                    wanna stay around but I have to scarper!!!!!

mmmmmmmmm Lorne

Zelenka for regular Season 3!! More Lorne!!! Whumping and Thunking my way along! I'll be in the bar! sig thanks to crazybitchqueen on LJ

Comment

He kinda looks like David DeLuise in that picture.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                        I've liked your Major Hottie from the begining too Shadow but I doubt if that would ever make on screen!! LOL
                        You guys are trying to get one of these on tv?? Ummm... OK....

I really, really don't see that happening to ANY nickname we think up. At the far, far outside, I can see McKay insulting Lorne by calling him a hobbit, but it would definitely not be an affectionate/friendly nickname.

You honestly think ANY of these will appear on TV?? *shakes head* I'm sorry, that just... boggles me a bit.

Let's try and get him a first name before we move on to, um... more ambitious projects, eh?

Comment

You're welcome. Glad y'all like 'em.
                          sigpic
                          KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

I love this one just had to post it.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Okay no spoiling "Reunion" cuz I taped it and I'll watch it today! But I do love the pics! I hope to cap it when I get ahold of it.

And I can't say I can see him being called "Major 'Insert Here'" in the show. Fan fiction and such yeah. Maybe a teasing nickname on set but not on the show. Besides I'd just really be happy with hearing him called Marcus

And I've got about an hour before class, any certain cap people want to see? I've got "Caught in the Act", "Killer Instinct", "Twilight Zone", and "SRM".

Comment

Hmmm ... tough decision ... I did really love those Twilight Zone caps (I even printed the one of him smiling off hehe) ... that's my vote
                                Last edited by Nici; 09 December 2005, 07:08 AM.
                                sigpic
                                KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Working...
                                X