Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
    Don't give TPTB ideas! They'll have Marcus grow a beard and then gas him to death *faints*
    If Marcus dies, TPTB will have to answer to me.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
      LOL, poor girl! But now we have one more who knows of his fans. I asume she knows the thread address?

I doubt it..she's not even on this site....and besides, after me, even I would be scared of anyone else I talk to. XD

Lorne: Now where are those devil horns and that spike I had...

Comment

*laughs*

You're right flanny it looks sort of like the scene would play like this...

Lorne: I wear the horns and the red boxers...you wear the white bra and halo

Comment

OH, you guys just made my night with those pics..although I like the shaved look on him...never cared for bearded/mustache guys...scruffy, YES! but not the whole chibang!
          sigpic

Comment

*laughs*

You're right flanny it looks sort of like the scene would play like this...

Lorne: I wear the horns and the red boxers...you wear the white bra and halo

*someone walks in* Ahhhh! I don't care who, just put them on!
            *LornLovers run in and snatch clothing*

Comment

Originally posted by 923flanigan
              *someone walks in* Ahhhh! I don't care who, just put them on!
              *LornLovers run in and snatch clothing*

ok, study break!!!

OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

OS Prof: So did you study?

OS: Yep, Kavan has these perfect little dimples on either cheek and perfect white teeth. Actually that isn't the only place he has dimples...

Comment

OS Prof: So did you study?

OS: Yep, Kavan has these perfect little dimples on either cheek and perfect white teeth. Actually that isn't the only place he has dimples...
                  yep, i'm sure my Small Animal prof would appreciate that... then i'd have to explain that the writing i've been doing in class, was NOT taking notes, and that i've been Lorne ficcing through her class.... who needs to know the specifics of cage sizes and diets for small animals anyway... i just need to know the specifis of cage size and diet and exercise for Lorne, that should get me through life.. right?
                  OrangeSwirl

Comment

*laughs* Lorne in a Cage! For only $24.99 you too can own your very own Marcus Lorne! Comes complete with cage, running wheel and salt lick

Comment

*laughs* Lorne in a Cage! For only $24.99 you too can own your very own Marcus Lorne! Comes complete with cage, running wheel and salt lick
                      oh no, what have i done...

*trys to resist ....... can't*

Over here! i want one! and i've got my $25 bucks!

u do realize this has squashed the studying.. and through the whole test tomorrow i'll be picturing lorne on an exercise wheel... so much for passing the easiest course i have...
                      OrangeSwirl

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                        yep, i'm sure my Small Animal prof would appreciate that... then i'd have to explain that the writing i've been doing in class, was NOT taking notes, and that i've been Lorne ficcing through her class.... who needs to know the specifics of cage sizes and diets for small animals anyway... i just need to know the specifis of cage size and diet and exercise for Lorne, that should get me through life.. right?

Not to mention the exact way his...oh, no, naughty me.

Comment

u do realize this has squashed the studying.. and through the whole test tomorrow i'll be picturing lorne on an exercise wheel...
                          He'd wear shorts and no top on the wheel BTW. Happy dreams OS!

Comment

Originally posted by 923flanigan
                            Not to mention the exact way his...oh, no, naughty me.
                            *descends further into the gutter.... is surpised she hasn't popped out in china yet*

yep, i have officailly given up all hope of studying for Small Animal... i'm just gonna run off and daydream of lorne...
                            OrangeSwirl

Comment

He'd wear shorts and no top on the wheel BTW. Happy dreams OS!
                              dear god!! can we make my daydreams any MORE vivid!!!
                              OrangeSwirl

Comment

dear god!! can we make my daydreams any MORE vivid!!!
                                And oh yes, he would have fallen in a mud puddle on the way to the fitness place...dirty Lorne...*licks lips*

Comment

Working...
                                X