No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is this? Have we forgotten our roots? FLASH BACK!!

Comment

Oh yeah. Lorne isn't supose to like plants. I forgot about that. It was because Kavan got eaten by a plant in one of his Outer Limits eps and that pic of when they were walking through the forest in Conversion. I can't find it right now...

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
      Spoiler:

Comment

These ones?

Comment

Okay I'm heading to bed. Class in the morning. But I'm squeeing over the story alert CMD! I've really got to get caught up in reading, especially the Marcus stories.

Anyway SLD everyone!

*points to # of posts* Let's see if I can't hit 2,000 here on the Marcus thread

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
            uh huh... and its o so cute.. *melts*

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...argate7123.jpg
            OK .....

Comment

Well, for some reason my computer decided to torture me last night and I couldn't get on here to post! But anyway, in speaking of the tongue thing that Kavan does, he does it also in Enemy Mine, because at 6:23 last night I was freaking out because I had just gotten back to my dorm from dinner and missed him in the beginning. Lol. Anyway, I also posted my Lorne oneshot on Fan Fiction. Net, and here's the link:
              http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2812333/1/
              I hope you guys like it, and now maybe I can focus on the major fluff that is my next chapter in my other story. Well, now I'm off to get ready for my one class of the day!
              ~CMDragonia

Comment

It's Whumped Wednesday!

sigpic
                KavanSmithFans.com
                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Poor baby! He looks so awful in those Nici! Good acting!

Comment

I'd post pictures if I wasn't on a Mac right now. I have no idea how to do it on one of these things...

Edit: And don't forget! Mixed Blessings is on tonight at 6:09 et/ 5:09 ct on the LMN!

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                      Edit: And don't forget! Mixed Blessings is on tonight at 6:09 et/ 5:09 ct on the LMN!
                      Oh yeah, I am so looking forward to that! hehe you'll get caps ... they'll be small but oh so worth it! hehehe

I have Mixed Blessings on my DVD Wish List at Amazon.com lol ... maybe to get better caps I'll still have to buy it ... we'll see how long he's on screen tonight first lol
                      sigpic
                      KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

YIppie Skippy!! ok ladies.. i just layed claim to our Marcus over at the LJ community sg_100... so there will be 50 icons popping up somewhere in the near future... what am i saying, i've already got 2 done...

what do you think?
                        OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

OOhhh I really like the first one OS!
                          ~CMDragonia

Comment

Originally posted by CMDragonia
                            OOhhh I really like the first one OS!
                            hehe thanx CM.. i was very tempted to put "Lost Puppy(or Teddy)" but i controlled myself... hehe
                            OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

hi everyone *waves*

i was just stopping by to see if Lorne has a name yet??? i was just wondering and you guys are the Lorne experts so if anyone, you would know!!!!!
                              ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Officially -- no
                                in our hearts and minds -- yes

*chants* Marcus! Marcus! Marcus!

sigpic
                                KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Working...
                                X