No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey since I know ya'll wanted to see them, I got my other photo ops from Vancouver back (spoilers for O/T)

Spoiler:

David:

Joe:

David and Joe:

Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
    sigpic

Comment

Love the pics, Kass and don't worry about missing the post. Is happy and jealous all at the same time that you met Joe! Sighs, I think I live on the wrong side of the hemisphere somedays, but wouldn't trade being an Aussie.

sigpic
      Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
      My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

nice pixz Kass...
        sigpic

Comment

Kas I have to say I *love* David's! I saw it on your Facebook and busted up laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
            Love the pics, Kass and don't worry about missing the post. Is happy and jealous all at the same time that you met Joe! Sighs, I think I live on the wrong side of the hemisphere somedays, but wouldn't trade being an Aussie.
            Well I was really happy to be there because my *favorite* Australian writer had entered a video in the video contest and she won so I got to be all "I know her!"

Originally posted by CKO View Post
            nice pixz Kass...
            Thanks CKO

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
            Kas I have to say I *love* David's! I saw it on your Facebook and busted up laughing.
            Thanks Cath I honestly had no idea what we did in it until I got it back today. I knew it wasn't a hug but beyond that I was *BLANK*. It keeps making me giggle too (and its so much better than my other one with him. I'm SO glad I opted for red dress.)
            Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
            sigpic

Comment

@ least ya had fun *grins*
              sigpic

Comment

Random spam tonight

Comment

mmm random is good
                  sigpic

Comment

Kass, that's great about your Australian writer friend winning! What's her name and what does she write? Does she have a website where she posts anything?

sigpic
                    Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                    My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                      Kass, that's great about your Australian writer friend winning! What's her name and what does she write? Does she have a website where she posts anything?
                      She writes the Lorne background stories over on FF.net under the screenname ShaViva. Find her work HERE
                      Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                      sigpic

Comment

Comment

oooOoooh
                          sigpic

Comment

Quiet around these parts lately!

Comment

Hello lovelies
                              Saw a few pics from Kavan's work in 'Red' Ended up stuck in the Kavan section of my pb for a few hours

sigpic

Comment

Yippee, we're back! And I'm late because I wasn't at home. Saw Bruce Guthro on Saturday night, it was a great concert.

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                                What I *meant* to say was that is 3 out of my top 5 SGA guys. Though if KS were there...it would probably end up in me making some crack to someone else about 'No Kavan'
                                And what I meant to say was that almost all the fans would be there because at least one of their favorite guys were there. lol

Hey since I know ya'll wanted to see them, I got my other photo ops from Vancouver back (spoilers for O/T)
                                Spoiler:
                                Thank you so much! Great pics.

OT
                                Spoiler:
                                Joe Flanigan is coming to Bonn/Germany (one hour drive from me, 20 minutes from my best friend's place) this weekend and I can't go to the con because I'm moving tomorrow - to the other side of the country!!

She writes the Lorne background stories over on FF.net under the screenname ShaViva. Find her work HERE
                                Ah, cool! I didn't know it was her. I love her Lorne.

Originally posted by lunnybunny View Post
                                Hello lovelies
                                Saw a few pics from Kavan's work in 'Red' Ended up stuck in the Kavan section of my pb for a few hours
                                Isn't that a good thing?

I guess we lost the Red pics... So here we go again.

Comment

Working...
                                X