Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
    If not me, at least it was not a good thing for my DVR. Either it was too much or the unit just didnt like that movie. Oh well.....
    I'am going with its sick of recording kavan - in which case i would replace it

Banner Made By: Fainne | I'm a 60%er | My Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
      Thanks EB

No..I haven't forgotten the gorgeous Det. Joe..I have a nubbin of sorts
      in my head. I should get a move on!!!

Spoiler:
      spiffy and don't worry about it...I've hardly had any time to write for fun with school

fortunatly I have Spring Break in a week so hopefully I'll get some time to write then *crosses fingers*

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

I always forget how brutally short his hair is in the RNT. Kind of suits him though.

sigpic

Comment

I always forget how brutally short his hair is in the RNT. Kind of suits him though.

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...10x13-13-1.jpg
          I liked it like that is it sad its the first thing i noticed

Comment

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...10x13-13-1.jpg
            Sadly, I STILL have not seen that ep.... I'm a bad person..

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
              spiffy and don't worry about it...I've hardly had any time to write for fun with school

fortunatly I have Spring Break in a week so hopefully I'll get some time to write then *crosses fingers*
              I hope so too

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post

Really? In a way you're lucky... you still have it to look forward to...It's a great ep...one of the best...and not just because of Lorne. Oh well yes it is because of Lorne

Just a thought...does someone know if he's still a Major in that ep? or had he been promoted..I can't remember

sigpic

Comment

I hope so too

Really? In a way you're lucky... you still have it to look forward to...It's a great ep...one of the best...and not just because of Lorne. Oh well yes it is because of Lorne

Just a thought...does someone know if he's still a Major in that ep? or had he been promoted..I can't remember
                I remember she called him major Lorne and he didnt correct her so am guessing hes still major

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                  Hey everyone!

Just a short notice:

Voting in the Sanctuary FanFiction Awards is now open. Let's all vote for Lizzie

And three of my Fanfic100-stories got nominated for the Stargate Fan Awards (why? by whom? what did I miss?). But I have the bad feeling that the site software just deleted them
                  Thanks Row

here's a RNT pic for you I was trying to sort out my PB but I've got distracted...now I'm off to bed.. night all.

ah thanks Lyconia...Major it is then
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lyconia View Post
                    I'am going with its sick of recording kavan - in which case i would replace it
                    Or afraid of what was to come - that was actually the first of 3 days in a row of Kavan recordings!!

here's a RNT pic for you I was trying to sort out my PB but I've got distracted...now I'm off to bed.. night all.

Nite Lizzie -- and all others.

What a way to get distracted, eh???
                    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Cute toddler story, Kass!!

sigpic
                      Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                      My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

and you call yourself a LorneLover

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                          and you call yourself a LorneLover
                          I know!! *sniff* The shame that has marked me because of it.... Although that will change soon thanks to a certain someone.

BUT at least I've met him!! That's gotta count for something right?!... Right?

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                            I remember, mac, I thought about you when this was going on. They said I could record the stuff onto VHS if I wanted- but ----

I said "to heck with it" and tried to cancel the new DVR .. they claim it's on it's way (only took me 15min to change my mind). I played thru the 4hour movie from yesterday (Talking to Heaven) and it's all there. I think somehow The Other Mother got messed up when I stopped it. From the LLPB pics there might be one scene that I dont get ... oh well... (besides - I thought the role he played - not the best) NOT worth losing all the SGA season 5's and SG1's and Outer Limits and today's Jeremiah to get that bit back. I'll just wait till it plays again and record it again. According to Dish - All I have to do is refuse it when it gets here.

that you thought of me.

The Other Mother-
                            Spoiler:
                            He wasn't in it very much just the couple of short scenes at the very beginning where he plays the jock football player(seems to do that kind of role well as that is what he also was in The Outer Limits)

Crud!!!! I knew I was forgetting SOMETHING last night when I went to bed and that was setting up Jeremiah to record. Oh well at least I have it on iTunes I was just looking forward to drooling on it in HD.

Oh and I promise I'm not ignoring your email, I'm looking at the program I used to do video capture with to see if it does what you want

I know!! *sniff* The shame that has marked me because of it.... Although that will change soon thanks to a certain someone.

Yes meeting him counts for something. I swear one of these days I'll actually get you your copy of that episode you know right after I burn Row a copy of my Lorne folder.

Okay I don't know if I've shared this or not with you all but I was digging through my PB today looking for art for my other Lorne thread and found this:

And yes its snurchable.
                            Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                            sigpic

Comment

I guess so...

Comment

IBUT at least I've met him!! That's gotta count for something right?!... Right?

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                                that you thought of me.

The Other Mother-
                                Spoiler:
                                He wasn't in it very much just the couple of short scenes at the very beginning where he plays the jock football player(seems to do that kind of role well as that is what he also was in The Outer Limits)

Other Mother
                                Spoiler:
                                The part I cant get is what appears in the caps to be the hospital scene - he must of gone to see her after she had the baby. And yes - he does seem to play the jock often, doesnt he!

Crud!!!! I knew I was forgetting SOMETHING last night when I went to bed and that was setting up Jeremiah to record. Oh well at least I have it on iTunes I was just looking forward to drooling on it in HD.
                                Wish I could send you the last few minutes -- I love watching his expressions in the background.

Oh and I promise I'm not ignoring your email, I'm looking at the program I used to do video capture with to see if it does what you want
                                Spoiler:
                                Thnx -- I didnt think you were ignoring me -- Cath suggested Windows Movie Maker - which I have, but am not able to import the clip. Not sure if it's the format - it's on Quicktime player in a Mpeg or .mov I dont think there is any rush .. I havent asked my friend if she wants it yet.

Lovely artwork -
                                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X