Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

made a banner

I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
      I know that feeling! Once on eBay I even outbid something that my own mom was bidding on *hangs head and laughs*
      Yeah well I nearly ended up buying something (The Cadman Shirt *looks pointedly at Row) for way more than I would have actually been willing to pay for it (three figure sum for it)

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
      *clap, clap, clap*

Well done, Mac.

Got a chair for it?
      Thanks Kethry. No I don't have a chair for it. I was considering framing it, and someone suggested I put my signed photo in w/ it but I don't really like my signed photo I have (its the Doppelganger, Tabula Rasa double photo)
      Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
        Thnx....

I went back and read your email again -- oopss... like I said earlier - I read it thru quickly and I think my brain was fried a bit by Sun nite. Oh well.
        No worries. Guess my confusing explanation wasn't really helping either.

Comment

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
          Count me in for the "no more winter" side. I am so sick and tired of this. Some snow and cold weather is nice, but this is more or less 2 months of it and that's more than enough for me. Btw...it's snizzling again here (a snow rain combination).
          I don't mind if it keeps on snowing, esp. if I get a snow day out of it I blame the fact that I'm warm-blooded enough were I can have a t-shirt on when it's 20(F) outside

btw,
          Spoiler:
          it's election day where I am so I'd better go throw some ballot boxes into the Chicago River (for those who don't get it IL is (in)famous for how corrupt the city/state governments are.)

that expression makes me melt a little

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Well, there was that part, too! Anyway -- lovely pix - I just think he was sooooo <sigh> in that show.

I also think he was awesome in First Wave... sat and listen to it while I watched it last nite. I'd like to see Kavan play more of those type roles -- it plays the bad guy so well. His fight scene facial expressions reminded me of "gun face" !!!!!!!

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
            I don't mind if it keeps on snowing, esp. if I get a snow day out of it I blame the fact that I'm warm-blooded enough were I can have a t-shirt on when it's 20(F) outside
            Im just the opposite -- I'd need a sweatshirt when it's 75!!

btw,
            Spoiler:
            it's election day where I am so I'd better go throw some ballot boxes into the Chicago River (for those who don't get it IL is (in)famous for how corrupt the city/state governments are.)
            Spoiler:
            No kidding? Really? I'd have never guessed! (sarcasm meter on high, mind you!)

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3.../blade0049.jpg

that expression makes me melt a little
            <sigh>
            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Blonde Spam!

Comment

Well, there was that part, too! Anyway -- lovely pix - I just think he was sooooo <sigh> in that show.
                You are soooo right. Sigh.

I also think he was awesome in First Wave... sat and listen to it while I watched it last nite. I'd like to see Kavan play more of those type roles -- it plays the bad guy so well. His fight scene facial expressions reminded me of "gun face" !!!!!!!.
                True, he plays bad guys so well, but somehow it's hard to watch for me. I prefer him as the good guy.

Blonde Spam!
                I really want to see those eps!

Thanks for the blonde spam.

I would post some pictures to wish everyone a good day, but PB won't let me in. Site maintenance...

Comment

gah.... dammit not the blond spam... *pouts*
                  sigpic

Comment

Blonde Spam!
                    Yikes --- what a thing to wake up to!!!!!!

Originally posted by immertreu View Post

True, he plays bad guys so well, but somehow it's hard to watch for me. I prefer him as the good guy.
                    He does very well at both. But I think playing the bad guy or the villian gives him more of a range of the character. He can be all nice and sweet then more 'get in your face' type attitude. Actually I think this is one of the few 'bad-guy roles' I've seen him in. Sure Eve's Christmas he's a bit of a
                    Spoiler:
                    snake-in-the-grass (mac's words I think) but not truly bad.

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                    gah.... dammit not the blond spam... *pouts*
                    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Im just the opposite -- I'd need a sweatshirt when it's 75!!
                      my sister and mom are the same way and I'm like my dad. He says it's because we're part Swedish so we have a cold-tolerante gene (mind you I'm also part scotish and german so I have the drinking gene as well )

Spoiler:
                      No kidding? Really? I'd have never guessed! (sarcasm meter on high, mind you!)

Spoiler:
                      what's really funny is that my Poli Sci teacher made the 'dead relatives voting for years' joke today which I got a kick out of. Also I decided not to vote Republican or Democrat and when I went to the polling place they asked me five times if that's what I wanted. I think I was the only one who did that but honestly I didn't think any of the people for either party could pull IL out of the hole its dug itself into
                      Repost of the Blond!spam!

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

my sister and mom are the same way and I'm like my dad. He says it's because we're part Swedish so we have a cold-tolerante gene (mind you I'm also part scotish and german so I have the drinking gene as well )
                        I grew up in cold climates and dont like it... No northern climate genes unless you count German and English -- so I guess I have no excuse.. I'm just a wimp, I guess!!

Spoiler:
                        We dont have to "declare" when we vote but the primaries only allow for straight party voting. Cant really 'pick and chose' till Nov. I signed on to be a poll worker this year - wont know if I get to till later, I guess. We have some regular workers...
                        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                          Mh, no... and he sent the check-out report... now I'm afraid to open the mail and see how much he'll keep

I don't mind winter I love watching the snow fall and I like cold (except when I'm standing on a train station... train stations are some of the worst places for winters ever) and I like early darkness (yes, I'm weird, why do you ask?). But then again I don't live in Kiel or on Hiddensee...
                          Come on, Row. Don't be a chicken. Think positive. No matter what, you will get some money back...fingers crossed for all of it. The guy must know that it is illegal to keep money on some imaginary complaint.

I don't live on Hiddensee and even I want winter gone...at least the ice and snow part of it. It was rather nice today with all the sunshine and the snow bells trying to peak through the snow. Still snow be gone!
                          sigpic
                          I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Oh, small update on my state of health

Spoiler:
                            Spent the better parts of the last few days on my back with my feet up on a medicinal cube ... sounds weird now that I am putting it in writing, but it is a simple matter of trying to get the muscles in my back to relax that way. When I chucked out the Christmas tree on Sunday it promptly turned around and got its revenge ... gave me lumbago. It's better now after several muscle relaxants ... that aalso make you pretty whoozy .. and a lot of time spent on the sofa. Now my arms hurt from holding up a paperback to read in that position.

sigpic
                            I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Not the blonde!

*runs away screaming*
                              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

I'm thinking she's getting cabin fever and needs to either get out more ... or take another couple of classes!!!

Afternoon/evening mel!

OT

Spoiler:
                                Gotta love an outgoing governor --- who else would make it a law that you can basically sue yourself in an auto accident and thus end up raising the rates of a liability umbrella policy by almost 250%!
                                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X