No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thnx... it's better, some. At least my voice is back. Probably the chili I had for a late lunch!
    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Just a flyby tonight I am *so* tired. I've had the day to end all days.

Spoiler:
      I had to wake up early because I had to get to work only to find my mom was over because my dad was rushed to the hospital last night. Doctors weren't sure what was wrong other than he was bleeding internally. I went to work for some distraction (it wasn't too long) only to come home and discover my mom now gone to the hopsital. The update came in that the internal bleeding was actually a ruptured tumor on my dad's stomach. He's still in the I.C.U. - I guess the docs plan to remove the tumor but so far they haven't really been giving us any information.

Sweater spam for the group!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
        Just a flyby tonight I am *so* tired. I've had the day to end all days.

Spoiler:
        I had to wake up early because I had to get to work only to find my mom was over because my dad was rushed to the hospital last night. Doctors weren't sure what was wrong other than he was bleeding internally. I went to work for some distraction (it wasn't too long) only to come home and discover my mom now gone to the hopsital. The update came in that the internal bleeding was actually a ruptured tumor on my dad's stomach. He's still in the I.C.U. - I guess the docs plan to remove the tumor but so far they haven't really been giving us any information.

Sweater spam for the group!

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...%20Zone/03.jpg
        http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...%20Zone/50.jpg
        http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...%20Zone/67.jpg
        http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...%20Zone/73.jpg
        (((hugs))) that's no good.

Sigs by the lovely CSOM, Sonja and from the Tokrafans community on LJ.

Comment

awwww CN... not good *hugs*
          sigpic

Comment

HUGE <HUG> CN.. thoughts are with you. Hope you get more news and things get better.
            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

GateWorld main page has a poll on who would you most want to see on Stargate Universe. I think they left someone out. They offer Ford as an option and not Lorne? Really? Lorne doesn't get the credit he deserves.

Comment

Originally posted by StarHungry View Post
                GateWorld main page has a poll on who would you most want to see on Stargate Universe. I think they left someone out. They offer Ford as an option and not Lorne? Really? Lorne doesn't get the credit he deserves.
                Ya, that stinks -- Ford's been gone for how long and Weir is dead. I found this on the GW Atlantis front page... crossing fingers they are talking about Lorne --

"Some great preliminary notes from Carl who missed two reunion scenes (looking over the script, I tend to agree) and likes the idea of including a quiet scene for 'these two characters,' even going so far as to pitch out a version I liked a lot. Also received a casting suggestion that would turf the unknown Koenig in favor of someone a little more familiar. Discussions on the brass tacks of the production upcoming in June and with it, I'm hoping, finally, production dates."
                (Writer/producer Joseph Mallozzi, in a post at his blog)
                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by ktebid View Post
                  (((hugs))) that's no good.
                  Originally posted by CKO View Post
                  awwww CN... not good *hugs*
                  Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                  HUGE <HUG> CN.. thoughts are with you. Hope you get more news and things get better.
                  Thanks guys *hugs back* Better news today at least.

Spoiler:
                  Visited my dad in I.C.U. and he was his usual self – messing with the nurses and what not. He actually got moved back into general population today. Tomorrow he’ll have surgery and we’ll know more then (if it’s a tumor or something else / benign or not).

Originally posted by StarHungry View Post
                  I’m with you all the way StarHungry, and welcome to the LorneLovers!!

A little Dr!Lorne spam today since I saw a cute doctor today

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                    Thanks guys *hugs back* Better news today at least.

Spoiler:
                    Visited my dad in I.C.U. and he was his usual self – messing with the nurses and what not. He actually got moved back into general population today. Tomorrow he’ll have surgery and we’ll know more then (if it’s a tumor or something else / benign or not).

I’m with you all the way StarHungry, and welcome to the LorneLovers!!

A little Dr!Lorne spam today since I saw a cute doctor today

INTENTIONAL Repost ---

<HUGS> Glad things are looking up for you. How's Mom doing?

Good timing on the Dr!Lorne pix... I'm awake at 3am... my sore throat has moved to my sinuses and now into my chest.. bronchitis is what it feels like! Good thing I already have an appoint with my allergist on Tue.. Just hope I can hold out that long.
                    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

hope everything goes well w/ your dad CN.
                      sigpic

Comment

Picture of Kavan from the set of Red:
                        http://twitpic.com/18s8fc
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                          Picture of Kavan from the set of Red:
                          http://twitpic.com/18s8fc
                          and in case you can't get the link to work

Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                            and in case you can't get the link to work

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...t/75220392.jpg
                            SOOOOOOOOOOO Cool.. sure wish he werent standing so close to the girl .. could really use a cut and paste here! Thnx mac and Lyth.
                            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

*swoon* Me likey.
                              sigpic
                              KavanSmithFans.com
                              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Hi everyone! I'm back online! I'm finished with moving.

Thanks for the pic from the Red set!

This has to be one of my favorite Kavan moments -- he is actually crying in the scene -- not just acting. I've rarely seen a character actually cry tears in a scene.. so it usually looks fake.
                                http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...20Hall/112.jpg
                                Great scene, maybe even my favorite one from the movie! Sigh.

Good timing on the Dr!Lorne pix... I'm awake at 3am... my sore throat has moved to my sinuses and now into my chest.. bronchitis is what it feels like! Good thing I already have an appoint with my allergist on Tue.. Just hope I can hold out that long.
                                *hugs* Hope you feel better soon, Sci!

CN, I'm thinking of you and your family. *hugs* Hope everything goes well with your dad.

Comment

Working...
                                X