No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw Nightmare at the end of the hall for the first time. He was so cute in it!

Comment

Hugs, CN! I hope everything goes alright with your Dad! I've got my fingers crossed and in my thoughts, that he gets better soon.

Welcome to LaynaGrace, Ktebid, and Starhungry to the Lorne Lovers thread.

sigpic
      Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
      My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Because of the new info my site is getting hits again! Ah, it feels good to be noticed. hehe
        I updated KavanSmithFans.com with the new photo and I'm also working on the message board area hoping I can get some people to post there. Feel free to stop by and say hey!
        sigpic
        KavanSmithFans.com
        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
            http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a336/stargate40fan/Red.jpg
            Oooh good job considering...now if only we could have it be a close up
            Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by immertreu View Post
              Hi everyone! I'm back online! I'm finished with moving.

Thanks for the pic from the Red set!

Great scene, maybe even my favorite one from the movie! Sigh.

*hugs* Hope you feel better soon, Sci!

CN, I'm thinking of you and your family. *hugs* Hope everything goes well with your dad.
              Thnx immer. Glad you finally got all moved and settled. Hope you found where you packed the Kavan dvds!
              sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Oohhhhhhh *slurps*
                sigpic

Comment

Good timing on the Dr!Lorne pix... I'm awake at 3am... my sore throat has moved to my sinuses and now into my chest.. bronchitis is what it feels like! Good thing I already have an appoint with my allergist on Tue.. Just hope I can hold out that long.
                  Hope you’re feeling better SciFi!

<HUGS> Glad things are looking up for you. How's Mom doing?
                  Originally posted by CKO View Post
                  hope everything goes well w/ your dad CN.
                  CN, I'm thinking of you and your family. *hugs* Hope everything goes well with your dad.
                  Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                  Hugs, CN! I hope everything goes alright with your Dad! I've got my fingers crossed and in my thoughts, that he gets better soon.
                  Thanks you guys you’re the best *hugs* The update for today is:

Spoiler:
                  My dad had surgery and the tumor was removed (along with the piece of stomach it was connected to). Based on the tests there’s no sign of cancer and doctors didn’t see any other growths!

And my mom is doing really well SciFi – she was frazzled for the first twenty-four hours but she’s rockin’ now. She says I’m on babysitting duty when my dad comes home so she can leave the house and not want to kill him

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                  Picture of Kavan from the set of Red:
                  http://twitpic.com/18s8fc
                  Thank you *SO* much Lythisrose! I’d never think to check Twitter for pictures – I barely understand how it works!

Originally posted by StarHungry View Post
                  Just saw Nightmare at the end of the hall for the first time. He was so cute in it!
                  Have to agree with you there StarHungry – the ending was so wonderful with him…

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                  Because of the new info my site is getting hits again! Ah, it feels good to be noticed. hehe
                  I updated KavanSmithFans.com with the new photo and I'm also working on the message board area hoping I can get some people to post there. Feel free to stop by and say hey!
                  I’ll drop by if I can remember my password Nici

LLPB NEWS!

Happy to report we have another 12 months of LLPB fun as I renewed the contract! I also added a folder for Red.

Last edited by Cathain Nottingham; 15 March 2010, 08:03 PM.

Comment

thats great news bout your dad CN.. and it not being cancerous is even better.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm a little slow at the moment... Welcome LaynaGrace, Ktebid, and Starhungry to the Lorne Lovers thread!

Originally posted by StarHungry View Post
                      I love that movie, Kavan is so cute and funny.

Thnx immer. Glad you finally got all moved and settled. Hope you found where you packed the Kavan dvds!
                      Of course! First thing I unpacked. lol

CN, that is good news! Glad to hear everything went so well. *sends more hugs*

Comment

Saving from the page that shouldnt be!
                        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

FYI -- Kavan's Supernatural ep is being shown at 0900cdt on Wed Mar 24!

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

mmmmmm nice
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                              thats great news bout your dad CN.. and it not being cancerous is even better.
                              Thanks CKO Yeah we’re all very happy.

CN, that is good news! Glad to hear everything went so well. *sends more hugs*
                              *hugs back* Yes I even saw him today and he’s his normal self. If everything goes well he’ll actually be home tomorrow which means I’ll have to go to his place and keep him busy with DVDs!

Is it just me or would Kavan have been a great Watson in the new Sherlock?

Comment

First off- welcome to all the newbies Its nice to 'see' you *waves*

Secondly some exciting (slightly O/T) news:

Creation released single day tickets for Vancouver in April so I'm driving up on Saturday. That means I'll get to see Michael Shanks, Joe Flannigan and David Hewlett. Yep I'm so going to face my fear of him (it's only taken me a year and a half now ). Heck if all goes well? I might even attempt to say something to him that does *not* involve the phrase "There's no Kavan in it"
                                Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X