Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
    The sad thing is: TVU doesn't cover Lifetime, and it's obviously absolutely impossible to find "Under the Mistletoe" online.
    *ponders* Um, um, um, I has an idea I'll email it to you with my BETA stuffs in a bit

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
    Awww mac, remember the golden rule....whump Lorne, not self *huggles*
    yes I remembered that after I hit the deck.

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
    MM, we can share Dr Lorne- or get an Asgard cloning machine

And I argee- "Whump Lorne (or let Lorne whump others), but not self"
    *rubs hands together* would love my own clone. I got the whump others not self memo thanks though!

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
    On that note, maybe one of you can get Dr Lorne to give me something decent for a headache. At times, I'm staring at my screen and seeing double... the bad double not the good double . Or JPJ if you get a hold of that cloning machine, give me a Dr Lorne Clone. (I think Lorne slipped me something as revenge. )
    Sure its not just a part of my evil plan that I was working on Friday? You know- Steal the Tardis, your Lorne, and the dream machine?

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
    Yes I've recovered now and spot the thigh holster is my favourite game After watching Spoils of War - Quaratine was next. I noticed the said item on Sheppard as he climbed the tower and Lorne as well.
    Its the funnest game ever!

Ouch....Ist rule of whumping - no whumping of self!
    Yep thats what I've learned. On the bright side I did NOT whump myself at all during the convention(which is huge considering what'd happened in April)
    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
      *ponders* Um, um, um, I has an idea I'll email it to you with my BETA stuffs in a bit
      Yay!

yes I remembered that after I hit the deck.
      Did you mumble it like a mantra?
      I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
      I will never accept defeat.
      I will never quit.
      I will never leave a fallen comrade.
      ------
      "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Did you mumble it like a mantra?
        *shifty eyes* maaaaaybe....does it make a difference the reason i was in such a hurry was to get back to watching Lorne get whumped?
        Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
        sigpic

Comment

*shifty eyes* maaaaaybe....does it make a difference the reason i was in such a hurry was to get back to watching Lorne get whumped?
          Mmmmh... maybe.

BTW, I just realized I can't write pure and simply fluff
          I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
          ------

Comment

Just a reminder - Eve's Christmas is on tonight on Lifetime at 7:00pm EST and again on the 13th on LMN at 10:00pm EST.

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

Mmmmh... maybe.

BTW, I just realized I can't write pure and simply fluff
              Awww *HUGS* I'm sorry- it seems the ONLY thing I *CAN* write is fluff, so maybe we should combine talents,

Btw- you has email.
              Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Plickies View Post
                Just a reminder - Eve's Christmas is on tonight on Lifetime at 7:00pm EST and again on the 13th on LMN at 10:00pm EST.
                Thanks for the reminder! I just rechecked my DVR and it *IS* set up.
                Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                sigpic

Comment

Awww *HUGS* I'm sorry- it seems the ONLY thing I *CAN* write is fluff, so maybe we should combine talents,
                  Probably You know, I really sat down and was like "Okay, Christmas fluff today." and then I started typing and after two sentences I just already knew there definitely would be angst mixed with the fluff.

Btw- you has email.
                  Yay! *off reading and working through the beta stuff
                  I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                  ------

Comment

Probably You know, I really sat down and was like "Okay, Christmas fluff today." and then I started typing and after two sentences I just already knew there definitely would be angst mixed with the fluff.
                    gotta love how that works out? Its much like the fic I wrote that I *THOUGHT* was going to be a missing scene for DG and then turned into a totally different story.

Yay! *off reading and working through the beta stuff
                    don't have too much fun with it!
                    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                    sigpic

Comment

but....angst with fluff is so much better than just fluff

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

gotta love how that works out? Its much like the fic I wrote that I *THOUGHT* was going to be a missing scene for DG and then turned into a totally different story.
                        Damn all those bunnies Or at least I should maybe start to cataloguing them so I don't lose them... I'm particularly fond of a few of them

don't have too much fun with it!
                        Huh, is there such thing as "too much fun with beta stuff"?
                        I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                        ------

Comment

back on topic...

sigpic
                          KavanSmithFans.com
                          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Damn all those bunnies Or at least I should maybe start to cataloguing them so I don't lose them... I'm particularly fond of a few of them
                            Yeah exactly I keep running notes on the darn things so that i can go back and pull 'File XYZ" and just go from there when I get to a particular plot bunny.

Huh, is there such thing as "too much fun with beta stuff"?
                            Actually, yes. MY Beta and I tend to have a bit of fun when we are doing stuff, but than again it could be par for our course since we don't actually base anything in Canon, much.

Oh! i almost forgot- i'm uploading a bunch of 'new' screencaps today ladies!
                            Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                            sigpic

Comment

Sure its not just a part of my evil plan that I was working on Friday? You know- Steal the Tardis, your Lorne, and the dream machine?
                              I'm positive... and you'd have one HELL of a fight on your hands. You'd have to get past a LOT of Torchwood's defenses then try and get my Lorne out of there. he might not be so cooperative after you hand in what happend.

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post

Yay! Another Lorne thigh holster addict
                                We'reThey're everywhere!!!

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                                Flash those pearly whites Kavan, flash 'em lad!!

Off to bed, sweet dreams everyone. Well everyone except Altantean - you've had enough!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X