Clear All

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
    uh huh sure.... just abandon the bunnies you helped create
    Heck I got my OWN bunnies to feed!!!
    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

erm... re: christmas shopping
      Spoiler:
      havent started, kinda never have any money... if anything i'll just give a few gift cards to people, but thats bout it.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
        Spoiler:
        havent started, kinda never have any money... if anything i'll just give a few gift cards to people, but thats bout it.

Shopping OT
        Spoiler:
        Smart move. I've told my mum that if anybody asks, that's what they get me. To Walmart and Booksamillion.. my family isn't smart enough for iTunes and Amazon so I'll just settle with those two!!

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
          Hope Dr Lorne was able to help!

let's see --- "easier to navigate" translates to "pain in the hind quarter" right? It's one of those oxymorons, like 'child-proof cap' you need a child to open it!!!
          Exactly SciFi. Anytime anything gets an “upgrade” it’s usually a major pain in the hindquarters.

re: pb updates. *scowls*
          I agree CKO

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
          OT Christmas stuff.

Spoiler:
          Has everyone done their Christmas shopping? I've got mine started. This year I'm not going to be spending too much on presents, for I've had a lot finances going on; my car and paying off my furniture, along with some huge bills. Unfortunately bill just keeps coming around even though you tell him to leave. Yes I know I'm a weirdo. Mum's lending me her tree, seem as my brother and his family will be going to stay with his parnter's Dad's family. I had to buy some Christmas decorations yesterday and I may have gone overboard! Trying to get into the Christmas spirit. I plan to do a Christmas lunch, so I don't have to do dinner! I'm having Christmas at my place with my partner (he has about 4 weeks off over Christmas), Mum, and sister for Christmas lunch.

Is anyone working Christmas Day? I'm not, but I work the next two days afterwords, and then have the day off and work again. I'm so sick of getting weekend work all the time, but at least you earn heaps of money for working weekends.
          OT:
          Spoiler:
          Luckily I’m actually done. This year everyone is getting one present from me but it’s something I really tried to put a lot of thought into.

And no working for me, in fact today was my last day of class – it’s so weird!! My last day of college…

Comment

A little Guard Christmas art -

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Have to admit, I like Kavan much betterer without the beard! Not really a fuzz on the face type of girl

Comment

Ooohh pretty
                sigpic

Comment

let's see --- "easier to navigate" translates to "pain in the hind quarter" right? It's one of those oxymorons, like 'child-proof cap' you need a child to open it!!!
                  I've always found it funny that a child can open a "child-proof" cap yet an adult couldn't.

@Scifi: did you freeze yesterday? I managed to survive the artic tundra snuggled up with my Lorne!clone

OT Christmas
                  Spoiler:
                  Put up the tree the other day (YAY for German traditions! ) but we still have to put lights on and decorate it. AND I still have to do my Christmas shopping!

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                    I've always found it funny that a child can open a "child-proof" cap yet an adult couldn't.

@Scifi: did you freeze yesterday? I managed to survive the artic tundra snuggled up with my Lorne!clone
                    ya, kids can always get into things that they arent supposed to - it's a challenge for them and that's why they do it.

EB -- yes I survived yesterday - that was easy! Even got a fire going in the barn despite the winds. It's TODAY that's gonna be the challenge - it's -4 with windchills in the -double-digits.

I need some 2-person-sweater-fireplace-spam

OT -wx

Spoiler:
                    and I have to call the renter - not sure if it's his CO detector or the smoke detector that is going off!
                    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Heck I got my OWN bunnies to feed!!!
                      you just don't wanna take responsability..... i don't blame you.... i wouldn't wanna claim anything that comes outta my mind either

Spoiler:
                      two words: Dollar Tree it's where i do all my christmas shopping, every year
                      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                      sigpic

Comment

hope you stay warm! (this is why I want to move the weast coat, no subzero temps!)

and

Spoiler:
                        are you excited about the game on Sunday?

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                          you just don't wanna take responsability..... i don't blame you.... i wouldn't wanna claim anything that comes outta my mind either

two words: Dollar Tree it's where i do all my christmas shopping, every year
                          NOPE!!!

My other half does you one better -- it's called Rummage Sales during the summer!

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                          hope you stay warm! (this is why I want to move the weast coat, no subzero temps!)

and

Spoiler:
                          are you excited about the game on Sunday?
                          I'm thinking I will have to learn Portuguese and move to Brasil.

Spoiler:
                          I havent really had time to think about it. But I certainly hope they play better than they did Mon nite... Not that they didnt play well, they just need to learn NOT to get so many penelties!!
                          sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Yikes --- wrong page!

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Ohhhh good save
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tanie View Post
                                Have to admit, I like Kavan much betterer without the beard! Not really a fuzz on the face type of girl
                                Beard doesn’t really bother me on Kavan, the goatee though? Not a good look…

This? Not too bad…

Comment

Working...
                                X