Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by melfan View Post
    I was here before I went to work and that around noon for me and it worked then

Unfortunately no We have some people at our apartment complex that changing windows and balcony doors and they stoped at my apartment, and they'll be back at 7 again, it's 11.20 now, so I am actually off now so I can get some sleep. Hopefully they come late... *sigh*

Good night,
    Well, hope you are/were able to get some sleep before the workers return.

Actually, I think noonish for you is early morning for me - I believe you are on the same time as kethry - and she is 7 hours ahead of me. It's only going on 5pm here now.
    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Yippee, the site is back! Hello thunkers.

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
      G'nite, immer and everyone else heading for sleep-land ----

Say, may I snurch that pic.... banner bunny is forming!
      Sure, go ahead.

More caps. And to be on the safe side...
      Spoiler:

Sweet dreams everyone! I'm off to bed.

Comment

Drools over the pretties.

sigpic
        Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
        My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by immertreu View Post
          Yippee, the site is back! Hello thunkers.

Sure, go ahead.

More caps. And to be on the safe side...
          Spoiler:

Sweet dreams everyone! I'm off to bed.
          Wait....wait wait!!! You expect me to be able to concentrate in my meeting now that you've posted that? Also on a side note....is it just me or
          Spoiler:
          does it look like he's doing something very Non-PG with his hand?
          Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
            Wait....wait wait!!! You expect me to be able to concentrate in my meeting now that you've posted that? Also on a side note....is it just me or
            Spoiler:
            You just had to mention that and make me go back thru all of them to check things out!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
            I think I need a cold shower, now!!!
            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

I’m back!

Hello to all of the LorneLovers (congrats to Sci for the big 2,000 post! I missed it!) I am finally back on my feet. It only took a week *rolls eyes*

I’ve caught up with pages upon pages of our thunking and I’m ready to be back

Night Visions was on last night (on cable, in the US) but it seems no one caught it. Have any of you seen it? I still only have the Italian version...
              I haven’t gotten to see Night Visions at all, so you know what that means, yet another set of caps I must steal for the LLPB immertreu

Finally, sweater picspam

In my week of absence it seems PB changed things around a bit more – I missed so much! *laughs* PS – can anyone tell me why PB won’t allow me to delete a folder even though it’s empty?

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                I’m back!

Hello to all of the LorneLovers (congrats to Sci for the big 2,000 post! I missed it!) I am finally back on my feet. It only took a week *rolls eyes*

WELCOME back and thank you! It was nice to 'come of age' and be able to put my own avatar up. Kinda like turning 16 or 21!!

I haven’t gotten to see Night Visions at all, so you know what that means, yet another set of caps I must steal for the LLPB immertreu
                Oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeese do!! They are such fun caps!!! *sigh* I even made a banner out of one!

SOOOOOOOOO appropriate for tonite. It's downright cold around here. Hard to take after the week or so of thawing...

In my week of absence it seems PB changed things around a bit more – I missed so much! *laughs* PS – can anyone tell me why PB won’t allow me to delete a folder even though it’s empty?
                Ummm, no -- what folder are you trying to delete?
                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

You just had to mention that and make me go back thru all of them to check things out!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
                  Well I was just sharing what I saw

and

Spoiler:
                  how was that cold shower? I think I could use one too
                  Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                  sigpic

Comment

Hello thunkers!

Spoiler:
                    Sorry! lol. I didn't even notice! Makes me wonder what I was looking at last night... His face, I guess.

Spoiler:
                    I could simply get up and step out into the snow. It's snowing like crazy. Looks like a small storm to me.

I’m back!
                    Welcome back, CN!!

Sure thing.

Mhmmmm, thanks!

Oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeese do!! They are such fun caps!!! *sigh* I even made a banner out of one!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...s/dreamban.jpg
                    Your banner looks great! I want my own personal Cliff...

I'm sorry for the yellow stripe, it seems to be on the tape...

And some PG caps
                    Spoiler:

Comment

*yawns* sorry still mostly half asleep
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                        *yawns* sorry still mostly half asleep
                        Maybe this can wake you up.

Comment

mmm its just past 0500 here.. im entitled to be sleepy... should go back to sleepy land more like.
                          sigpic

Comment

Afternoon all, those pesky hantworkers has left and I got some more sleep

I’m back!
                            Cathain! Welcome back!

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                            mmm its just past 0500 here.. im entitled to be sleepy... should go back to sleepy land more like.
                            5 in the morning? Why are you awake at such hour?
                            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Well I was just sharing what I saw

and

Spoiler:
                              how was that cold shower? I think I could use one too
                              Hmmmm, not too well, then again, I didnt make it that far.

Hello thunkers!

Sorry! lol. I didn't even notice! Makes me wonder what I was looking at last night... His face, I guess.

I could simply get up and step out into the snow. It's snowing like crazy. Looks like a small storm to me.
                              I know - I was looking elsewhere too! I should have gone outside easier and accomplished the same thing - not snowing here, just nasty wind chills.

Your banner looks great! I want my own personal Cliff...
                              Thnx... might have to do more, now! If you'd like one - just help yourself...... I have a copy/clone machine.

Yummmmmm!

Well, time to brave the cold - guess I'll get that belated cold shower or whatever!
                              sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Hmmmm, not too well, then again, I didnt make it that far.

Thnx... might have to do more, now! If you'd like one - just help yourself...... I have a copy/clone machine.
                                Thanks!

Just yell if you need more caps. The quality isn't so great because I recorded it from tape, but I can always try to play with the colors, the size etc.

I've got a weird question... Anyone here who speaks Greek or has friends or relatives in Greece and could help me out? I know "A Date with Darkness" has been released on DVD in Greece, but it's a little hard to find because of the language and the script. And no, I'm not imagining it... Here's the proof:

Have a nice day everyone!

Comment

Working...
                                X