X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmm sleep is nice.
    sigpic

Comment

G'nite all... time to hit the hay over here. Think I'll grab a Lorne clone and snuggle in for the nite. It sounds like our January thaw is over.

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Good morning, thunkers.

Last edited by immertreu; 25 January 2010, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Mmmm too early to be up.... but gotta work morn shift..*whines* but its pay day so yippeeee
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
            Mmmm too early to be up.... but gotta work morn shift..*whines* but its pay day so yippeeee
            I know the feeling, sometimes it's too early for the morning, yes I mean early for morning.
            It was a slip when I ment to say early in the morning, but the meaning is the same
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
              I know the feeling, sometimes it's too early for the morning, yes I mean early for morning.
              It was a slip when I ment to say early in the morning, but the meaning is the same
              Morning all! mel -- That 'slip' makes more sense than the one I did a few years ago -- "it's too cold to freeze." I think I meant "it was too cold to snow," which sounds impossible but actually is possible.

Well, speaking of cold -- time to go out into it - winter has returned here.

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

It's cold here, too!
                Spoiler:
                And there's a chicken in our back yard!? Hmmmm.

Night Visions was on last night (on cable, in the US) but it seems no one caught it. Have any of you seen it? I still only have the Italian version...

Comment

Originally posted by immertreu View Post
                  It's cold here, too!
                  Spoiler:
                  And there's a chicken in our back yard!? Hmmmm.
                  Spoiler:
                  a chicken! There's almost a dozen in my barn, too!! Oh wait - they belong there! Do you live near a farm or something?

Night Visions was on last night (on cable, in the US) but it seems no one caught it. Have any of you seen it? I still only have the Italian version...

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...Visions001.jpg

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...Visions002.jpg

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...Visions003.jpg
                  Night Visions!!!! Never heard of that one! OMG -- a Kavan show that got missed!!! Oh wait, now I see it on his filmography. Wow - great caps! Love the hair in the first one - almost like bed-head.
                  sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

There's an official year long auction of Stargate props and costumes going on now.

One of the items is Kavan's chair back with his name and the Atlantis logo.

I wonder why didn't they just give that to Kavan when Atlantis was done? If anything, he could've raised money for charity instead of MGM making money. I can see them getting money for the stuff actually used on the show (although I'd like it better if it went to charity) but, come on, that's Kavan's chair back, not Lorne's.

Don't you all fight over it, now!

My kind of guy:
                    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      a chicken! There's almost a dozen in my barn, too!! Oh wait - they belong there! Do you live near a farm or something?
                      Spoiler:
                      Yes, the chicken belongs to our neighbors. I always thought chicken don't like the cold.

Night Visions!!!! Never heard of that one! OMG -- a Kavan show that got missed!!! Oh wait, now I see it on his filmography. Wow - great caps! Love the hair in the first one - almost like bed-head.
                      He's very cute in the beginning. Unfortunately he, uh,
                      Spoiler:
                      sort of loses an eye... He plays a ghost/spirit of a soldier.
                      I won't post those caps unless someone asks for them...

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                      I wonder why didn't they just give that to Kavan when Atlantis was done? If anything, he could've raised money for charity instead of MGM making money. I can see them getting money for the stuff actually used on the show (although I'd like it better if it went to charity) but, come on, that's Kavan's chair back, not Lorne's.

Don't you all fight over it, now!
                      I mentally gave up when it hit the $20 mark last night. But you're right, they should have given it to Kavan for charity.

I received Alibi in the mail today. His hair is way too short for my liking.

Sorry, my second try turned out quite yellow! I'll have to record it again for better caps.

Comment

I mentally gave up when it hit the $20 mark last night. But you're right, they should have given it to Kavan for charity.
                        Everything is at least $20.99. The minimum bid is 99 cents and the minimum shipping looks like $20.

There's a Stargate Command computer rack for sale that's only up to $1.25 right now. But the box to ship it is $495 and who knows what the delivery charge would be!

My kind of guy:
                        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Yes, the chicken belongs to our neighbors. I always thought chicken don't like the cold.
                          Spoiler:
                          I guess you'd have to define 'cold'. Actually ours are spoiled rotten - we have a wood stove in the barn although that was only put in for keeping the eggs and waterlines from freezing. We have alot of pheasants around here and they are always out and about. Birds actually have a higher core body temp than alot of other animals. Ask mac -- she probably knows more than I do!

He's very cute in the beginning. Unfortunately he, uh,
                          Spoiler:
                          sort of loses an eye... He plays a ghost/spirit of a soldier.
                          I won't post those caps unless someone asks for them...
                          A ghost! So he
                          Spoiler:
                          dies, but not really?! Cool - sounds like a neat show to see. Looked online and doesnt look like any place to watch there. Havent searched Amazon, tho.

I'd say if you post them - Highly Spoiler them with lots of content warning.

Ya, they either should have given it to Kavan or made it a charity auction in the first place...
                          <contemplates going and checking out auction anyway> <surveys room to see if anyplace to put said item - fails miserably as there isnt much room>

I received Alibi in the mail today. His hair is way too short for my liking.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...n/Alibi001.jpg

Sorry, my second try turned out quite yellow! I'll have to record it again for better caps.
                          http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...n/PDVD_033.jpg
                          Hmmm, it is short - and you cant blame it on being in the midst of doing SGA or even the first SG1 ep as Alibi was before that by a few years. At least it wasnt the dreaded blonde!!!!
                          sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                            Everything is at least $20.99. The minimum bid is 99 cents and the minimum shipping looks like $20.

There's a Stargate Command computer rack for sale that's only up to $1.25 right now. But the box to ship it is $495 and who knows what the delivery charge would be!
                            Yikes!!!!!
                            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Ya, they either should have given it to Kavan or made it a charity auction in the first place... <contemplates going and checking out auction anyway> <surveys room to see if anyplace to put said item - fails miserably as there isnt much room>
                              It's just the chair back, a flat piece of fabric 21in x 6.5in and however thick the fabirc is.

My kind of guy:

Comment

Mornin', evenin' and whatever time of the day it may be for you.

Brrrrrrr it is COLD out here...I woke up to - 12 this morning and it never really got higher than -7 all day. Now temps are already dropping again. *shudders*

Spoiler:
                                Fireplace is going and it's supposed to go down to -14 or even worse tonight. Poor little critters outside. I suppose even the bird food I put out is frozen by now. I'll have to see what I can do for them tomorrow. I have a flock of birds waiting out the winter in my garden.

OT on chickens
                                Spoiler:
                                SF, your chickens aren't the only ones who're pretty spoiled. Our dozen live in a nicely heated shed. Right next to them my mum keeps a dozen rabbits who also have a small wood stove to keep them cozy. Sometimes I think they are worried about more than the humans living here.

Cute new pics, Immertreu. *drools* Lovely subject, of course.

sigpic
                                I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Working...
                                X