X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think we need to do a page save
    sigpic

Comment

Well.....I was hoping to come in today with great and wonderful news but alas....I have none.

I got outbid in the last 10 seconds of the auction on the Sunday Costume and I'm still in a *wee bit* of shock.

Somebody send me a clone?
      Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
        I felt so sorry for him in this episode when he had his freakout! All I wanted to do was to hug him! Exactly what was his phobia?
        Not sure but whatever it was, I have it too. I constantly have recurring nightmares of my teeth falling out - it's HORRIBLE.

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
        Well.....I was hoping to come in today with great and wonderful news but alas....I have none.

I got outbid in the last 10 seconds of the auction on the Sunday Costume and I'm still in a *wee bit* of shock.

Awwww *hugs to Mac* Do you want some comfort!Lorne?

Comment

Thanks Cath....I mean I guess if I'd had time to get used to the idea that I hadn't won it would be one thing. But I sat there watched the last seconds tick away clicked refresh and it was all "you have been outbid LOSER!" (Okay maybe not the whole "loser" part but you get the idea ) and it was literally $5 more than my 'absolute total max bid' I was *steamed* to say the least. Oh well at least I got the chair back
          Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
          sigpic

Comment

awwww *hugs* just cuz i can
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
              Not sure but whatever it was, I have it too. I constantly have recurring nightmares of my teeth falling out - it's HORRIBLE.
              Yea, that's a nightmare of mine as well, next to dreaming about beeing at work

Well, his hair was falling out as welll, so maybe it was a fear of falling apart...
              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

The above pics made my muse of banner making, to go in to action

I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post

Oh, no! I'm sorry, Kass! *hugs*

Have a great day, thunkers!

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                    awwww *hugs* just cuz i can
                    Originally posted by immertreu View Post
                    Oh, no! I'm sorry, Kass! *hugs*
                    Thank you both.

Imm- at least I made sure whoever got it paid through the nose for it
                    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                    sigpic

Comment

we are in need of a page save i think...erm.. dont wanna think
                      sigpic

Comment

Intentional repost! I don't think that I've seen this one before!

(and yes I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth...yet )

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

*stares*
                          sigpic

Comment

hard not to right CK?

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                              hard not to right CK?
                              No hard at all! He is such a lovely subject

Comment

Sorry to hear you got out bided, Kass. At least you have the chair one.

sigpic
                                Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                                My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Working...
                                X