Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lunnybunny View Post
    Uh oh brain going smush

There are more in here than on Shep's thunk thread noticed everywhere is getting a bit quiet.

I blame a combination of real life and the S5 DVDs getting released
    Oh, mushy brain not good!!

Shep thunk's quiet?? Did Mac, Cori, SAF, San, cc, JoeRocks & dun do a runner or something?

*has no life* But I do have caps

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post

Shep thunk's quiet?? Did Mac, Cori, SAF, San, cc, JoeRocks & dun do a runner or something?

Spoiler:

oh but the caps are good. managed another paragraph yay!!!!

Rocky has a good excuse with have about 600 papers to mark in next to no time but its just AMC and myself at the mo. i think i wore them all out last week with being on constantly talking to them all
      sigpic

Comment

Looks pretty crowded down there to me. But of course, now Queen's gone. Figures!
        sigpic
        I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Did Lizzie jump ship as well? Ahhh..too bad, I keep missing you girls.
          sigpic

Comment

oh but the caps are good. managed another paragraph yay!!!!

Rocky has a good excuse with have about 600 papers to mark in next to no time but its just AMC and myself at the mo. i think i wore them all out last week with being on constantly talking to them all
            LOL, glad to be of assistance then!! Can I ask what you're writing btw?

Ah, good point, I forgot about that!! Well hopefully I can have a proper catch up with her in a few weeks if she's still coming up here to see us when San comes over!! *bounces*

More caps?

Spoiler:

At this rate I might actually get through the whole ep! So much for easing myself back in!

sigpic

Comment

Nice caps...very nice caps, indeed.

Wonder where he's looking?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
                Looks pretty crowded down there to me. But of course, now Queen's gone. Figures!
                I'm here now!!! *huggles*

Did Lizzie jump ship as well? Ahhh..too bad, I keep missing you girls.
                LOL, we're both still around. I think we're becoming good at lurking!

sigpic

Comment

Sup party peeps?

Comment

I'm here now!!! *huggles*

LOL, we're both still around. I think we're becoming good at lurking!
                    Hiding out there? Bad girls!

How are you, sweety? Still freezing or did the weather turn for the better?
                    sigpic

Comment

LOL, glad to be of assistance then!! Can I ask what you're writing btw?
                      Yes you can im reworking an accompanying fic to one i wrote buckets ago and recently posted on ff.net. it was the very first lorne one i wrote and so fitting that i let it be the first one that i posted on to the net. (even though i actually dont like it very much)
                      sigpic

Comment

Nice caps...very nice caps, indeed.

Wonder where he's looking?

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/c...406/cap015.jpg
                        Thanks

LOL, I don't think I've ever noticed that... and I've done enough Shexy captions with some of these caps in my time too!

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                        Sup party peeps?
                        Hey!

Hiding out there? Bad girls!

How are you, sweety? Still freezing or did the weather turn for the better?
                        Well I can only speak for myself, but not hiding, just trying to keep my hand in lol. I've been the same in a few threads. Some of the new ones I'm in take up a lot of time trying to keep up! As for the bad... we're definitely not as angelic as we used to be!!

I'm not so bad, very very busy but plodding along. How are you doing?

sigpic

Comment

Wow, I haven't seriously been on GW for nearly oh 2/3 weeks now

Did anyone miss me, coz I missed quite a few of you thunkers.

Nice pics as always, thank god i have a Dr Lorne clone and a Major Lorne clone

I missed the auctions
                          sigpic
                          JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                          Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                          Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post

I missed the auctions
                            that's nothing, I was away for nearly 2 months!

I missed the auction as well
                            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Yes you can im reworking an accompanying fic to one i wrote buckets ago and recently posted on ff.net. it was the very first lorne one i wrote and so fitting that i let it be the first one that i posted on to the net. (even though i actually dont like it very much)
                              Hehe, why are authors never satisfied? Got a link? I'll add it to my ever growing list to R&R!!

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post

I missed the auctions
                              Hey JPJ Long time no see! How've you been?

What auctions? Have I really been gone that long I missed something major? No pun intended lol.

Edit: hey Mel!

sigpic

Comment

*wonders where folks are* maybe gunface will get them in here!
                                Hi -- just trying to get ready to go racing tomorrow for the weekend. JUST found out my 'feeders' will be gone Sat!!!! I hate people who promise to help and them 'just happen to forget you' when something else comes up. I'm supposed to find someone else TONITE to come take care of my dogs and barn animals!!!!! Sometimes ---

Spoiler:
                                people $%*&#@*$^_ !!!! This is not going to allow me to enjoy my weekend and I was sooo looking forward to it - especially Thur afternoon and Fri. But of course we will probably get a washout on Fri and it will screw everything up.

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                                I'll email it to you just cause you know how the internet is
                                Got it -- will check it out later.

Spoiler:
                                Although, I did look at the canning company one -- dont think I've heard of them. We have Allen Canning and Seneca Foods (I think they are still around).
                                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X