Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How have you been QH and Mel.

Mel where have you been for 2 months???????

Nice pun QH

Not well publisised these auctions, are they? Major $crew up (pun INtended)
    sigpic
    JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
    Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
    Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
      Hehe, why are authors never satisfied? Got a link? I'll add it to my ever growing list to R&R!!
      If we are satified then there is something wrong in my opinion

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5014411/1/Can_we_keep_her

thats the one ive posted so far and in my opinion is probably the weakest in my collection.

there is just the final chapter to reread before i post it. Rewrote huge chunks of it and still hate it. Prefering the accompanying piece much more right now
      sigpic

Comment

Auction???

SF; sorry to hear about your trouble. I'd come out and help ... Hope you'll be able to go and enjoy yourself. *fingers crossed*

I'm still coughing, but back at work. Hopefully, it is only an infection and no mold problem. *more fingers crossed*

Well, I'm off to bed now...need to catch up on some sleep.

Can't be repeated too often, can it?

See you later, thunkers.
        sigpic
        I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
          How have you been QH and Mel.

Mel where have you been for 2 months???????
          RL decided it wanted more attention from me than usual for a few weeks, then I sort of didn't come here for another few
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Well im off to bed my lovelies

long day tomorrow with hubby working til late so its me and kiddies all day oh what joy

Have fun with the major for me
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lunnybunny View Post
              See his nutty moment in doppelganger was really good (can still remember the OMG moment first time i saw it)

But then his 'not got his memory off his head on pills' episode in tabula really was yum
              During DG I was like, 'zomg! bare feet!' and then I wanted to give him a hug (more so than usual)

but for Tabula I was like *guh*

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
              Er...nope
              Good to know

I think that the threads are getting a bit quiet 'cause it's summer and people have all sorts of epic!adventures planned

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

I'm off to bed too. I'll catch up with everything I missed tomorrow, and finish off my TR run!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
                  Did Lizzie jump ship as well? Ahhh..too bad, I keep missing you girls.
                  Hey Kethry..I'm still about.. Hope you're feeling better..

Wow, I haven't seriously been on GW for nearly oh 2/3 weeks now

Did anyone miss me, coz I missed quite a few of you thunkers.
                  hey JPJ

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                  that's nothing, I was away for nearly 2 months!
                  Hi Mel

I'm off to bed too. I'll catch up with everything I missed tomorrow, and finish off my TR run!
                  Night queen..

I'm off as well... night all
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi Mel
                    hiya lizzie *huggles*
                    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

welcome back JPJ
                      sigpic

Comment

Am I the ony one who doesn't have any decent dreams?
                        No, I have the WORST dreams. Really boring usually.

*waves* Hey Kass! *huggles*
                        *waves* Hey Queen!! I have an email i need to send you with new caps. Must remember to do that tonight.

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                        Got it -- will check it out later.

Spoiler:
                        Although, I did look at the canning company one -- dont think I've heard of them. We have Allen Canning and Seneca Foods (I think they are still around).
                        I'd come feed for you but its a bit of a drive lol. As for those companies neither sound familiar.

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                        I think that the threads are getting a bit quiet 'cause it's summer and people have all sorts of epic!adventures planned
                        I don't really have any epic!adventures planned unless you count spending 6 weeks(or so) of nights in a 6x5x7 ft glass box 'epic' am a little worried about what is going to happen to my plot bunnies this year after last year
                        Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post

*waves* Hey Queen!! I have an email i need to send you with new caps. Must remember to do that tonight.

I'd come feed for you but its a bit of a drive lol. As for those companies neither sound familiar.

I don't really have any epic!adventures planned unless you count spending 6 weeks(or so) of nights in a 6x5x7 ft glass box 'epic' am a little worried about what is going to happen to my plot bunnies this year after last year
                          Me, never can remember my dreams! Must be a sign of getting old. Hmmm..

Hi Queen!! Hi mel!! Hi JPJ!! Hi kethry!!

mac -- thnx for the offer. The guys FINALLY showed up tonite - they decided to let me sweat after I phoned in a wee bit of a panic!

2 'epic' adventures for this summer for me -- this week races, Aug class reunion. Somewhere in there I have to fit in 68 hrs of clinical work at the hospital and find a job!!!

Nite all... I'm heading to bed. Leaving in the AM.
                          sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                            Did y'all see the autographed photo Kavan did for Michael Shanks' auction? lol, it's great
                            << click here >>
                            You beat me to it *laughs* Does anyone know how much the VHS went for?

Wow, I haven't seriously been on GW for nearly oh 2/3 weeks now

Did anyone miss me, coz I missed quite a few of you thunkers.

Nice pics as always, thank god i have a Dr Lorne clone and a Major Lorne clone

I missed the auctions
                            Welcome back JPJ! *hugs* And I don’t think you missed anything. New stuff goes up everyday.

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                            that's nothing, I was away for nearly 2 months!

I missed the auction as well
                            *hugs Melfan too*

And with all of the Doppelganger talk I just had an image of TWO Lornes! *fans self*

Comment

the other night I had a dream that I was writing about what I had dreamed about what I was writing about what I had dreamed...it gave me a dream!headache

my bunnies have seemed to of run off again...I need to go wrangle them, got any tips for that?

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                                Me, never can remember my dreams! Must be a sign of getting old. Hmmm..

Hi Queen!! Hi mel!! Hi JPJ!! Hi kethry!!

mac -- thnx for the offer. The guys FINALLY showed up tonite - they decided to let me sweat after I phoned in a wee bit of a panic!

2 'epic' adventures for this summer for me -- this week races, Aug class reunion. Somewhere in there I have to fit in 68 hrs of clinical work at the hospital and find a job!!!

Nite all... I'm heading to bed. Leaving in the AM.
                                Have a good time Sci- I'll miss you!!

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                                You beat me to it *laughs* Does anyone know how much the VHS went for?
                                Looks like it went for $43.69 according to eBay.

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                                the other night I had a dream that I was writing about what I had dreamed about what I was writing about what I had dreamed...it gave me a dream!headache
                                Yeah, I had a dream the other night similar instead of writing I was filming a movie about a dream about filming a movie. Strangely that was also the night I woke up with keyboard cheek(a condition that occurs when you fall asleep on your laptop )

my bunnies have seemed to of run off again...I need to go wrangle them, got any tips for that?
                                Uhm the best way I've found to wrangle bunnies is to keep diligent notes. Poor Row agreed to be a bunny handler for me and I just don't think she knew what she was in for(oh hush Row ). I literally have files upon files of notes jotted down from song lyrics to thoughts to phrases that spark an idea. Then I have a file for them to all go in on my comp, and can pull them out from there(I usually date them chronologically so I can find them easier).
                                Last edited by mackenziesmomma; 16 June 2009, 11:14 PM.
                                Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X