• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lyconia View Post
    Spoiler:

Ohh what type of horse do you have
    Lyconia:-

Spoiler:
    Horace is caled horace, he is 13 this may, I've had him 3 yrs, he is grey, stands at 16hh and is a CobXShire so he is a chunky boy

Originally posted by Nici View Post
    Nici- are you trying to kill us all?

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
    Note to self: Bringing your own laptop to work is not a good idea, especially when you have basically nothing to do.

Oh well.

Note to self, hmmm Lorne, sorry what was I saying?

What does the first one say Row "Every soldier is a mothers....?"?

But they are all bril me likely veyr much

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
    spiffy
    EB: -
    Spoiler:
    Spiffy, now that is from The Muppets EB I love Kermit!
    sigpic
    JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
    Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
    Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
      Well of course I remembered silly- didn't we *just* have the conversation about how tall I am compared to Kavan/you *rolls eyes* maybe YOU are the one who forgets things

Well we have to decide on a name first That would be an interesting crowd some 60%'ers, some 40%'ers, and then the Residents of Kavdonia.

Snowball- LOVE the banner!
      I don't forget things. I just strategically misplace them!

Originally posted by melfan View Post
      I've found the Synopsis for Impression on Big Finish

this makes me very intrigued!
      Sweet.

Actually, I think it's a GREAT idea. In fact, that's what helps me get trhough the days when I'm at work with nothing to do... Although at times it can be counter productive. I need to work on my fics (also write down the newly spawned bunnies) but I end up doing other stuff instead!

Nice icons Row! Yes, this part actually had a point to it!

Comment

OK "date thread" up date

Lorne: 38

Todd: 36

Shep:35
        sigpic
        JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
        Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
        Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
          Love it

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post

Oh you didn't? Lizzie how could you??? For a 60% you've just let the side down with that.... you're telling me that's not a "he's so purdy" look at Sheppard!!! And because I'm still on a semi-high from the con I'm going to make a very quick comment on what she said....

OT
          Spoiler:

*iz knackered and doesn't have a fully functioning brain* Eh?
          Oooh sorry queen..... Feel better now?

OT
          Spoiler:
          They were all over each other, it was fab!! There was soooo much Shexy fodder it's unbelievable ... I'll write up a con report, but some of the notable comments were that Jason will miss living with Joe (when asked what he'll miss most about Atlantis), that Joe has soft hands and Joe said "do whatever you have to just don't wake me up" or something like that!!! LMAO!!!

It was great, you can see how close they are. Really touching. Obviously, none of us Shexers insinuate that there's anything between Jason & Joe, but they know that some people do and just play it up. Jason running his hand up Joe's thigh demonstrated that. And yes, I thought I might stop breathing by that point!!!
          You couldn't have asked for anything better...could you? they must have heard you were there

Jason's attack
          Spoiler:
          He had to have 140 stitches and 2 ops on the injuries - they're tiny stitches on the face to reduce the amount of scarring - that's the norm. There was damage to the tear duct on his (L) eye, but that righted itself. He's really OK, and was joking about it from the start. It'll be his way of coping, but I get the impression he's a very matter of fact guy - and to quote Ronon "I try not to let things I can't change bother me." - I see that as Jason's philosophy too tbh. He's been very lucky, it could be a lot worse. And personally speaking, it doesn't take anything away from his looks in the slightest, and the scars will fade more over time. He still looks absolutely stunning! *fans self*

That's really good news

Joe's beard? Yeah he grows it when he's not working. I hate it... always have done. I just don't like beards in general. I can leave with a goatee (in fact I do, my fella's had one nearly all the time I've known him, almost 10 yrs) but full beard? Nooooo!!
          Yep...doesn't suit him IMO.

Keep us posted on the question to Amanda Lizzie

Will do..

Note to self: Bringing your own laptop to work is not a good idea, especially when you have basically nothing to do.

Oh well.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...ns/Lorne33.jpg http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...ons/Lorne31.jp http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3.../Lorne32-1.jpg http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j316/Gelbes_Gilatier/LJ-Icons/Lorne34.jpg[/IMG] http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j316/Gelbes_Gilatier/LJ-Icons/Lorne35.jpghttp://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j316/Gelbes_Gilatier/LJ-Icons/Lorne36.jpg[/IMG] http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...ns/Lorne37.jpg

Time well spent Very lovely

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post

Of course you do...you're a guy...
          sigpic

Comment

Yup, it's a 'guy thing'! Kinda like 'selective hearing loss'!

So, Atlantean - if you're 6'6" and Kavan is 5'9" - are you like really bent at the knees or is he on a chair in you banner pic? I'd of never guessed you were that tall by looking at it.

OT
            Spoiler:
            Just got home from my physical. Sheesh - an hour late getting in to doc to the point I almost passed out from not eating (I was supposed to fast since last nite!) They gave me a granola bar after taking blood. Then the rest of the physical and stuff took another hour. So 2 1/2 hours after I left the house I'm finally home (office is only 3 miles) with more holes in my arm from shots, draws and TB test injection! On the good side, tho - I'm supposedly healthy and blood sugar was in normal range even after the near pass.

Queen -- Just cause I like it!!!

Spoiler:
            thnx Plickies, I borrowed that shot from your PB
            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post

What does the first one say Row "Every soldier is a mothers....?"?
              "Every soldier is a mother's child..." (the original quote is "Every soldier is a mother's son", but since there's practically no country in the world that doesn't have female soldiers anymore, I thought I might take equal-opportunity-approach ).

But they are all bril me likely veyr much
              Nice icons Row! Yes, this part actually had a point to it!
              Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post

Time well spent Very lovely
              Thanks to all of you

Actually, I think it's a GREAT idea. In fact, that's what helps me get trhough the days when I'm at work with nothing to do... Although at times it can be counter productive. I need to work on my fics (also write down the newly spawned bunnies) but I end up doing other stuff instead!
              I've given up writing at work since I changed offices and am now working with lots of people I've known for years instead of sitting all alone in my office and I obviously need to be alone or among complete strangers to be creative in the writing department.

Oh, and dangit, I forgot to make that "Zoomies do it in space." icon I'd wanted to make... oh well, there's always be a next batch, I guess
              I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
              I will never accept defeat.
              I will never quit.
              I will never leave a fallen comrade.
              ------
              "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

love your icons Row
                sigpic

Comment

Typical man!!

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                  Oooh sorry queen..... Feel better now?
                  Hehe, well Alexis was much better at cuddling me to try and calm me down but yeah that's a bit better!! Of course, Joe and his Joe might help too!!

You couldn't have asked for anything better...could you? they must have heard you were there
                  It was great! They're both great, but together they're like a double act. Just brilliant!! And sexy... veeery very sexy!!

That's really good news
                  He's a tough old bird!

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                  Yup, it's a 'guy thing'! Kinda like 'selective hearing loss'!
                  Oooh, so familiar!! LOL

OT
                  Spoiler:
                  Just got home from my physical. Sheesh - an hour late getting in to doc to the point I almost passed out from not eating (I was supposed to fast since last nite!) They gave me a granola bar after taking blood. Then the rest of the physical and stuff took another hour. So 2 1/2 hours after I left the house I'm finally home (office is only 3 miles) with more holes in my arm from shots, draws and TB test injection! On the good side, tho - I'm supposedly healthy and blood sugar was in normal range even after the near pass.
                  OT
                  Spoiler:
                  Hope you get things sorted out! *hugs*

It's a nice pic, I'll just ignore the bristles! Hehehehehe

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                    love your icons Row
                    Thank you

It was great! They're both great, but together they're like a double act. Just brilliant!! And sexy... veeery very sexy!!
                    For some reason I can't get rid of the thought that you really ran around like that at the con
                    I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                    ------

Comment

I love it when you use that word
                      is that like how mel loves my *giggle!squee*?

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                      EB: -
                      Spoiler:
                      Spiffy, now that is from The Muppets EB I love Kermit!
                      Spoiler:
                      Is it? I've never really watched them 'cause I was little when the show was on TV...

me too...my room isn't messy; it's organized chaos!

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                        is that like how mel loves my *giggle!squee*?
                        Absolutely And everyone loves *giggle!squee* and "giggle!snort*
                        I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                        ------

Comment

Hehe, well Alexis was much better at cuddling me to try and calm me down but yeah that's a bit better!! Of course, Joe and his Joe might help too!!
                          Always thought he was cute, too!

Spoiler:
                          Hope you get things sorted out! *hugs*
                          Spoiler:
                          Pretty much the 'routine' stuff, but I need a healthcard for clinicals this spring and to start working after. That was why the TB and HepB stuff. Just have to hope that the insurance actually will pay for it. They said they would at one time. <crosses fingers>

It's a nice pic, I'll just ignore the bristles! Hehehehehe
                          hehehehe

BTW -- forgot -- nice icons, Row. What is this one a pic of?

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...ns/Lorne33.jpg
                          sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

For some reason I can't get rid of the thought that you really ran around like that at the con
                            you'll have to ask the other people there, although I'm sure it probably wasn't too far from the mark after my Shexy photo got signed!!!

Okey doke, some Lorne con picspam:

sigpic

Comment

All most excellant choices, my dear. It's so hard to chose a favorite when they are all lined up like that. #1, #5, #6, #7 are just so darn lovely - each in it's own special way.
                              sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                                BTW -- forgot -- nice icons, Row. What is this one a pic of?
                                "Coup d'Etat", second season (Lorne's dog tags)

you'll have to ask the other people there, although I'm sure it probably wasn't too far from the mark after my Shexy photo got signed!!!
                                Too bad there was no one with a video camera around

BTW, WTH is going on with fanfiction.net?
                                I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                                ------

Comment

Working...
                                X