Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Another great recurring character!! Why isn't he a regular? I want him to be a regular! LOL XD. No, just serious.

He's just a very hot, talented, and kind character! If I don't see him in the movie...!!! Grr XD
      "Loose it. It means, go crazy. Nuts. Insane. Bonzo. No longer in possession of one's faculties. Three fries short of a Happy Meal. WHACKO!!!"

Comment

Evening all
        Ooh GW's allowed me in for 5 mins...wonder how long that will last

Originally posted by Kyra SG-Fan View Post
        Another great recurring character!! Why isn't he a regular? I want him to be a regular! LOL XD. No, just serious.

He's just a very hot, talented, and kind character! If I don't see him in the movie...!!! Grr XD
        Hi Kyra

Yes most definitely he deserved to be a regular.
        I'm optimistic about the movie. He'll be in it....or they'll be trouble

Some random gorgeousness

sigpic

Comment

some more Garrity

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post

For newer members, the cute little black bundle Kavan’s holding is Lulu, the youngest ‘child’ of producer/writer Joe Mallozzi and the two fuzz balls in the last photo are Kavan’s dog Lucy (the brown one) and David Hewlett’s dog (and star of A Dog’s Breakfast) Mars. They’re boyfriend and girlfriend
            I was wondering what that doggy pic was doing in LLPB. Thnx for the info CN. Now, gee --

Spoiler:
            I wonder who's bed that is they are laying on?

<sigh> @ random gorgousness!!
            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Hi welcome

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
              Evening all
              Ooh GW's allowed me in for 5 mins...wonder how long that will last
              so its not just me then

Btw great pics

Banner Made By: Fainne | I'm a 60%er | My Youtube

Comment

Awesome NatEotH caps, Kethry and I love your banners!! Yup, not to far off from having my own Lorne icon and I can't wait.

EB internship O/T

Spoiler:
                Good luck with your internship EB and I hope you're successful!!

Welcome to KryaSG-Fan, Silversi, and Rayna to the Lorne/Kavan thunk thread.

Lovely banners, SciFiGFan

CN Jason pics O/T
                Spoiler:
                I love those Jason Momoa pics you posted. He looks very different without the dreads, and I almost didn't recognise him with short hair.

Last edited by Stargate78fan; 23 March 2009, 04:15 PM.
                sigpic
                Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                  EB internship O/T

Spoiler:
                  Good luck with your internship EB and I hope you're successful!!
                  thanks,
                  Spoiler:
                  but I know I'm not going to get it...I'm going up against people with a 4.0 (where as I have a 3.2/3.3 [if you round ]) and are in all these activities/honors where I don't 'cause I have to work for a living...

but it doesn't hurt to try

Comment

*Drags self in* Evening all! How is everyone? Just got home from a 10 1/2 hr day... YUCK!!! So this thread is a very nice distraction from the day. Never thought I'd say these words but I'm so thankful that I have school tomorrow!!! Okay... off to do Lorne sketches!

OT Work:
                    Spoiler:
                    So today at work I had to go to a hotel (we have some kind of deal with certain hotels to do their guests laundry/dry cleaning) that deals with the Department of Justice.. Very much a pain in the @$$!! Well, I walk in, the guard up front says "Hope you brought a wagon" Didn't catch what he meant at first but then the lady behind the desk tells me to get a luggage cart. I ended up needing that thing to take all the bags back to my van!!! And we're talkin 10-12 bags here!!! for one hotel!!! usually its just one or two... The combined total was close to 200 bucks... Now while that may not seem like much it is literally a PAIN to deliver with all those hangers digging into my hand!! okay.. enough rant for now!! shutting up!!

Comment

Hello and welcome Kyra! You’re gonna fit right in here

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                      I was wondering what that doggy pic was doing in LLPB. Thnx for the info CN. Now, gee --

Spoiler:
                      I wonder who's bed that is they are laying on?
                      Just a guess but I would think David Hewlett since he was the one who posted the photo.

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                      CN Jason pics O/T
                      Spoiler:
                      I love those Jason Momoa pics you posted. He looks very different without the dreads, and I almost didn't recognise him with short hair.
                      Jason O/T
                      Spoiler:
                      Isn’t he yummy? I’ve met a lot of fans who write him off as Ronon because of the dreads but those pictures always seem to change people’s minds!

Tonight’s Picspam: Titanic – Cuz I feel like it

Comment

ohhhhhh *sighs*
                        sigpic

Comment

EB internship O/T

Spoiler:
                          You definately do have to try! Won't know until you try!! Good luck!! They still soun like great scores to me!!

CN Jason O/T

Spoiler:
                          I liked both Lorne and Ronon when I first saw them in Rner. sighs. Two very hot men!! Yummy.

Huggles Andrew for his bad day at work.

I finally reached 2000 posts!! Its taken me forever but I'm finally there!! Woohoo and time for a pic spam to help celebrate!!

sigpic
                          Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                          My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Congrats Stargate78fan
                            sigpic
                            KavanSmithFans.com
                            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

pic spam is lovely,
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi y'alls! I'm baaaack!

Haven't been near the computer in over a week But now I'm back

Off to catch up and to drool over pretty picture
                                I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Working...
                                X