• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night Lizzie, sweet Lorne dreams.
    sigpic
    I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Looking at the proffered episodes ... do we have a surplus of whumpers here? All Shep whump eps in one way or other.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
        Vegas, yes! That would have been an awsome ep for Lorne

And now I am off to bed, night all *waves*
        Night mel *waves*

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
        you didn't think of Remnants?! o.0 wow....
        I know, I can't believe it!! *mind wanders to a whumped Lorne on his knees....* whoa, calm down Queen!!

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
        Night Mel ...Yep I'm off as well..
        Night Lizzie *waves*

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
        Okay, then. I give up. Bounce along, Queen.

Three clones? Hm----isn't that going to be a bit crowded?
        Hehe, I'm always up for a coffee!

Potentially, but there are ways and means! I have a king sized bed for a start! Buddy just visits, so he sleeps on the outside - avec boots of course - cos he's usually up earliest. He snuggles up to Evan, I snuggle between Evan and Mano. I keep Mano & Buddy apart.... you never know what they'll get up to otherwise!!
        Hehe, well there's dream fodder if ever there was any!!

Last edited by queen_hathor; 06 February 2009, 02:09 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Great minds and all.
          Exactly And yeah, "Remnants" would have been a great replacement-ep as well.

How are you today, Row?
          Surprisingly well (atm almost no headaches... but that doesn't mean they won't come back ), considering the day I had today (spoilered for length):

Spoiler:
          Monthly employee meeting, 2 hours of "90 years German Democracy" in the Deutsches Nationaltheater in Weimar (most important speeches of the Nationalversammlung 1919 read out by the elite of Die Linke politicians - yes, we had Gysi, Enkelmann, Claus... oh, and Friedman (who is not Die Linke, I know), only no Lafontaine which I consider to be a GREAT thing), several hours of another new year's reception (another Gysi speech... but he's a natural... even if you heard the speech already five times you still laugh in all the right places), more than 2 hours of teaching my mum how to use LJ...

I hope you'll feel better soon. Your cold sounds awful
          I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
          I will never accept defeat.
          I will never quit.
          I will never leave a fallen comrade.
          ------
          "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Looking at the proffered episodes ... do we have a surplus of whumpers here? All Shep whump eps in one way or other.

*nods emphatically*

Can the non-whumpers tell me that they wouldn't like to see these scenes with Lorne replacing Shep? Spoilered for OT charcter of course!

Spoiler:
            Insert Lorne here...

Insert Shep here...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
              Exactly And yeah, "Remnants" would have been a great replacement-ep as well.

Surprisingly well (atm almost no headaches... but that doesn't mean they won't come back ), considering the day I had today (spoilered for length):

I hope you'll feel better soon. Your cold sounds awful
              Hope your headaches stay away. *fingers crossed*

My cold seems to be the annoying, rather violent, long-lasting virus thing a lot of people have atm. Got a packet of antibiotics today. I wonder if they'll help. Doubt it, though.
              sigpic

Comment

Hope your headaches stay away. *fingers crossed*
                Yeah, me too...

My cold seems to be the annoying, rather violent, long-lasting virus thing a lot of people have atm. Got a packet of antibiotics today. I wonder if they'll help. Doubt it, though.
                You did see a doc about it, right (honestly, I forgot if you did or not )? I mean, it does sound rather nasty.

Oh, and mac is the best beta ever Yesterday, I asked her to beta my three Fanfic100 AU pieces (because they are WWII-pieces and they showed "Pearl Harbor" on TV yesterday...) and I got all three of them back this afternoon. Here's the first one: "Win when I lose" (I do think it might be kethry-safe since it's pre-friendship... but mac reminded me to stick a language warning to it... really, guys... don't say I didn't warn you ).
                I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                ------

Comment

Off to bed, I'm all thunked out lol.

Night all *waves*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                    You did see a doc about it, right (honestly, I forgot if you did or not )? I mean, it does sound rather nasty.

Oh, and mac is the best beta ever Yesterday, I asked her to beta my three Fanfic100 AU pieces (because they are WWII-pieces and they showed "Pearl Harbor" on TV yesterday...) and I got all three of them back this afternoon. Here's the first one: "Win when I lose" (I do think it might be kethry-safe since it's pre-friendship... but mac reminded me to stick a language warning to it... really, guys... don't say I didn't warn you ).
                    Yep, I wander in and out of doc's atm...

Spoiler:
                    Have to go in again Monday morning for yet another set of blood tests. Got written off work for all of next week. That's two weeks now. I must be sick.

Yeah to Mac.

I'll check it out ...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                      Off to bed, I'm all thunked out lol.

Night all *waves*

Night Queen. *waves back*
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey Row...moved on to LotR now?
                        sigpic

Comment

Btw, did Queen tell us her favourite replacement ep? Or are we to take those Doppelganger pics as a hint.?
                          sigpic

Comment

Yep, I wander in and out of doc's atm...

Spoiler:
                            Have to go in again Monday morning for yet another set of blood tests. Got written off work for all of next week. That's two weeks now. I must be sick.
                            Poor you. No results on the last blood tests? (and reminds me of the fact that I forgot to call my GP for my blood tests today... but I was wedged between two of my favorite co-workers in the rows of the DNT at the time I should have called...)

I'll check it out ...
                            I just bet your judgement on the shippyness factor will differ from mine

Hey Row...moved on to LotR now?
                            Oh well... this quote and I... we have a long history, dating back to when I started studying. It's just the essence of how I feel, especially after rejections like the one from the Foreign office.
                            I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                            ------

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                              Yes, I'm sure they do, especially when he plays fetch with them

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                              Okay this is for SciFiSGFan:

(a bit of back story: I made a comment in the Whump thread about having a holodeck type device thingy so everyone could live out their lorne!whump fantasies. Well the comment was made for one here in the thunk thread as well!)

sorry if the quality kinda sucks.
                              Thats a good idea ... Are you a Startrek fan?

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                              Decaf?? DECAF?!?!?! Don't you swear at me.... I'll have nothing but pure, hot, strong and black coffee with extra caffeine thank you. Queen does not do decaf!!! *cough* sorry about that... it's a reflex!!
                              Go Queen *Agrees Whole heartadly*

Ah....the moving unconscious. Don't you just love continuity errors like that?

Banner Made By: Fainne | I'm a 60%er | My Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Lyconia View Post
                                Thats a good idea ... Are you a Startrek fan?
                                Guilty as charged!

Lets see.. Ep replacement.. hmm:

Kinda hard considering all the GOOD ones have already been mentioned. I'll back the votes for Phantoms and Remnants. DRAT!

Comment

Working...
                                X