Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
    All most excellant choices, my dear. It's so hard to chose a favorite when they are all lined up like that. #1, #5, #6, #7 are just so darn lovely - each in it's own special way.
    Just a shame I didn't get the chance to take any of them. Next time, I'm there!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post

BTW, WTH is going on with fanfiction.net?
      It's a strange site. They never give out any information if something goes wrong do they? they just leave it in limbo....
      sigpic

Comment

Too bad there was no one with a video camera around
        LOL if they did I'm sure they'd have been pointing it in someone else's direction!

BTW, WTH is going on with fanfiction.net?
        Don't know, is it playing silly buggers again?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
          you'll have to ask the other people there, although I'm sure it probably wasn't too far from the mark after my Shexy photo got signed!!!

Okey doke, some Lorne con picspam:

Love this one
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
            It's a strange site. They never give out any information if something goes wrong do they? they just leave it in limbo....
            Yes, I hate that about them. What's so hard about putting up just a teeny tiny note saying "This and that is wrong, might take a few more days, please have patience, we're working on it."?

Don't know, is it playing silly buggers again?
            Yes
            I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
            I will never accept defeat.
            I will never quit.
            I will never leave a fallen comrade.
            ------
            "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Of course you do...you're a guy...
              Yup, it's a 'guy thing'! Kinda like 'selective hearing loss'!

So, Atlantean - if you're 6'6" and Kavan is 5'9" - are you like really bent at the knees or is he on a chair in you banner pic? I'd of never guessed you were that tall by looking at it.
              Typical man!!
              Okay, WHY do I feel like everyone is ganging up on me all of a sudden?!?! But to answer your question SG, I was bending down a bit. Didn't want to make him feel TOO bad! Although I did get "fussed at" at bit by my mom. Not really though, she just wanted to really see the height comparisons but I told her that there is always next time.

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
              me too...my room isn't messy; it's organized chaos!
              THANK YOU!!! Someone who understands me!!!

Comment

Yes, I really like that one, but up next to this one --- It's tough. If it werent for the darn mic.

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/c...06-min-1-1.jpg

"Coup d'Etat", second season (Lorne's dog tags)
                Okay, now I can see it.. just couldnt see it that well.
                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                  Okay, WHY do I feel like everyone is ganging up on me all of a sudden?!?! But to answer your question SG, I was bending down a bit. Didn't want to make him feel TOO bad! Although I did get "fussed at" at bit by my mom. Not really though, she just wanted to really see the height comparisons but I told her that there is always next time.
                  The price you pay for being the only guy here! Maybe next time (lucky dog for getting to once) you see Kavan, maybe you can talk him into joining you here!!
                  sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

The price you pay for being the only guy here!
                    I knew this was going to get me in some sort of hot water eventually!

Maybe next time (lucky dog for getting to once) you see Kavan, maybe you can talk him into joining you here!!
                    I'll try but can't make any promises Although after the exposure he's had to the few of us he's already met, he'd probably do his best to stay away... we might scare him too much. Then we'd go back to an ages ago post of restraining orders!

Comment

Hehe, well Alexis was much better at cuddling me to try and calm me down but yeah that's a bit better!! Of course, Joe and his Joe might help too!!
                      Okay...you win....coffee from Det. Joe

You know you love it!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

I knew this was going to get me in some sort of hot water eventually!

I'll try but can't make any promises Although after the exposure he's had to the few of us he's already met, he'd probably do his best to stay away... we might scare him too much. Then we'd go back to an ages ago post of restraining orders!

You're probably right - and not much, supposedly scares him!
                        Sounds like there's a story in there !!!!
                        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

ATM, it's my main work computer (meaning I take it to the office every day I have to work there). I really hope it won't break under the strain... poor thing had a rough 2008 already

Of course not (here's the rest of the batch... some of them you already know, some are non-Lorne and some are "Flashpoint")
                          Thanks.

Cool.

I really must look up Flashpoint to see what it's all about.

Spoiler:
                          Today I saw the cutest little laptop...red with a chinese rose design on top and as screen wallpaper. It's a 10" and still has XP...if it weren't a bit too expensive, I'd be seriously thinking about buying it for my daughter to take to uni ... and for me to take to work.
                          sigpic
                          I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

You're probably right - and not much, supposedly scares him!
                            Sounds like there's a story in there !!!!
                            Oh, I am pretty sure our gutter antics would scare him.

Not many guys can take that and still smile.

Halloween horror story?
                            sigpic
                            I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
                              Oh, I am pretty sure our gutter antics would scare him.

Not many guys can take that and still smile.

Halloween horror story?
                              Maybe at first, but I really think he'd find it humorous - once he recovered from the initial shock factor. I doubt he'd be truly frightened and I think he'd probably add fuel to the fire, so to speak. I mean, it's not like anyone is seriously stalking the man or would want to see any true harm come to him (like Jason)- it's all in fun. At least I HOPE this is the case. I know I'm just having fun.
                              sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Hi, everyone!!

Enjoying reading what people have posted so far about last weekend. I'm watching The Hive right now--I skipped a couple episodes because Lorne wasn't in them, hahahaa. *cough*
                                sigpic
                                Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
                                I'm a 60%er!
                                ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Working...
                                X