Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALERT!

Todd is leading the "date poll" by 2 votes!

Act now!
    sigpic
    JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
    Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
    Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
      ALERT!

Act now!
      I wish you could vote twice

Banner Made By: Fainne | I'm a 60%er | My Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Lyconia View Post
        Or at least once a day at least!!!!
        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
          i like that idea

Banner Made By: Fainne | I'm a 60%er | My Youtube

Comment

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Kavanugh- he's the gay one, I hate men with ponytails, he looks gay and is stupid! Stupid I tell you!
              Actually, he has lost the ponytail, wasn't there when he appeared in Midway
              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Evening thunkers

Kavanugh- he's the gay one, I hate men with ponytails, he looks gay and is stupid! Stupid I tell you!

ALERT!

Act now!
                That's good news...very good news.

EDIT: hits self...Thought it was the opposite

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                Actually, he has lost the ponytail, wasn't there when he appeared in Midway
                You know I can't remember that at all...shows how much attention I paid to him!

Originally posted by Plickies View Post
                Thanks mel, I needed that

Sorted out? Not so much, can't even get it to open up in "Safe Mode" On the other hand the laptop is 6 years old so I bought a new, should be here in a few days.
                That's horrible for you. I've had a few little niggles with mine over the last week but not as bad as that...Hope the new one is excellent.

It's back to 40.10% - so we're safe!!!! Nobody has said a word about the sig, but then again I dont go to many places but here.
                Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                Hehe, those 60% 'ers will just have to accept it now then!!
                Pffft!
                Last edited by LizzieAnne; 09 February 2009, 09:06 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                  You know I can't remember that at all...shows how much attention I paid to him!
                  I saw him from behind in one scene and noticed his lack of ponytail *shrugs* i notice the oddest things
                  I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

I saw him from behind in one scene and noticed his lack of ponytail *shrugs* i notice the oddest things
                    Good observation.
                    sigpic

Comment

OK in case anyone's thought I've gone loopy don't all shout at once...I do not want Todd to be ahead of Lorne...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                        (and actually Procrastination is my middle name )
                        Mine as well. But at least then the flat gets cleaned up

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                        Amazon.com does(or at least they were the last time I looked). Though I'll have to email you more about it, as it is giving me some *serious* questions
                        Amazon.com means shipping costs and long wait This feels strangely like the "Emergency Sex (and other desperate measures)"-disaster... *sighs (I really wanted to have that book, but (after months of searching around) it turned out that there was no bookstore in Germany that had it in stock (not even amazon.de) and I had to order it at amazon.co.uk (with nice shipping costs for such a small book)... and two months later or something it suddenly appeared at every big retailer's store. Figures.)

Read and reviewed. Congrats EB on being 100!!!
                        *cookie

(remember all the great work I did on the Medals/Ribbons)
                        That was astounding, really!

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
                        ... and you be glad you're not me.
                        Likewise

OT on health --- mine:
                        Spoiler:
                        Went for blood work to be done today and got myself poked and prodded for 45 minutes in the guise of annual check-up (since I was already there ). I might need an astma spray if this cough doesn't let up significantly till Wednesday.
                        Sounds awful But it's going to disappear someday, right?

Anyway... I went to my old university's library today... and it was like the almost 4 years since I graduated didn't happen. The moment I sat down in front of one of the OPAC-computers I was back in my old searchword-scroll-down-note-book-dates-note-signature-go-searching-routine. And yeah... I came home with four books *sighs
                        I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                        I will never accept defeat.
                        I will never quit.
                        I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                        ------
                        "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Good observation.
                          I wished I have been observant about other things other than Kavanaugh lacking his ponytail

Comment

Originally posted by Plickies View Post
                            Sorted out? Not so much, can't even get it to open up in "Safe Mode" On the other hand the laptop is 6 years old so I bought a new, should be here in a few days.
                            Ouch! 6 years is a ripe old age for a laptop though, it's done well!

i like that idea
                            ^^ Me too!

Evening thunkers
                            Hey Lizzie *huggles*

That's good news...very good news.
                            EDIT: hits self...Thought it was the opposite
                            Maybe I'm not the only one with Freudian slips today!!

Pffft!

OK in case anyone's thought I've gone loopy don't all shout at once...I do not want Todd to be ahead of Lorne...
                            Awww Lizzie.... I think the loopy ship sailed a long time ago love, like it did with the rest of us!!

I wished I have been observant about other things other than Kavanaugh lacking his ponytail
                            Haha, well there are more interesting things... maybe it actually fell off when he fainted at Ronon in Critial Mass .... we didn't see him again until then!!

I won't be around much tonight probably... RL stuff to, and of course super Jack's on at 9!

sigpic

Comment

Ouch! 6 years is a ripe old age for a laptop though, it's done well!

I won't be around much tonight probably... RL stuff to, and of course super Jack's on at 9!
                              Yikes - maybe I better start counting my blessings -my laptop is probably 5 years old and rarely ever gets shut off. It is soooo over-used and stuffed full of stuff.

Spoiler:
                              haha - ya I know all about RL getting in the way -- it's been getting in the way of itself all morning! Took me 2 hours to 'quick watch' OuterLimits-Straight and Narrow this morning. Wanted to get that in before everything else!..

Afternoon/evening all you Thunkers! <wave>

Hey - question for y'all --- Kavan mentioned narrating some stuff for Discovery Channel -- any way of knowing what things he did so we can watch/listen?
                              sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Hey Lizzie *huggles*

Maybe I'm not the only one with Freudian slips today!!

Awww Lizzie.... I think the loopy ship sailed a long time ago love, like it did with the rest of us!!
                                Maybe...

Yikes - maybe I better start counting my blessings -my laptop is probably 5 years old and rarely ever gets shut off. It is soooo over-used and stuffed full of stuff.
                                Oh..I hope you've backed up all that stuff elsewhere just in case

Hey - question for y'all --- Kavan mentioned narrating some stuff for Discovery Channel -- any way of knowing what things he did so we can watch/listen?
                                I've listened to that some time ago so someone here has a link to that I'm sure..but not me...sorry..

Prodigal pics.....
                                Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X