Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
    *facepalm* It would certainly appear that way!!!
    Ah well a little Freud never hurt anybody right? Especially when it comes to Lorne/Joe/coffee/Blade
    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
    sigpic

Comment

*waves* hello boys and girls.... my God you've been chatty!!!

They're all great *hates talented people*

I like them all, but given my current obession with Joe and his coffee, I shall snurch that one! I'm not sure my brain could handle the Blade ones too... maybe I need to re-visit all my sigs ... probably a goo idea!
      Made it with you in mind. Glad you like it. Currently I'm looking for a nice coffee-centric background.

I get your point here
      Spoiler:
      and in part I agree, but in that kind of situation, someone has to be submissive - sometimes it's both, which to me would be more realistic, bit of give and take and all that. Also, people don't always have the same personality in the bedroom as they do the rest of the time!
      Spoiler:
      I quite agree. It's just that I have seen some stories that show such complete personality changes ... ah well ... *shrugs* Don't have to read them, but it leaves me to wonder.

Aha, well rounding up to whole number's it's still safe. 40% it is!!

Edit: it's now at 39.95%!!

It's still 40%. up or down a little doesn't change the fact.

We're still 60-40.
      sigpic
      I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

sigpic
        KavanSmithFans.com
        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
            Ah well a little Freud never hurt anybody right? Especially when it comes to Lorne/Joe/coffee/Blade
            I can't disagree with that I'm afraid!!

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
            Made it with you in mind. Glad you like it. Currently I'm looking for a nice coffee-centric background.
            Like it? I love it!!!

More coffee? *floats to her happy place*

Spoiler:
            I quite agree. It's just that I have seen some stories that show such complete personality changes ... ah well ... *shrugs* Don't have to read them, but it leaves me to wonder.
            Spoiler:
            Yeah I know what you mean. I'm like that with any story - if it doesn't feel right, I bin it. I was recommended a Lorne/Shep fic and within 5 mins I didn't like the way the author had described Shep so I just closed the page. It annoys me!!!

It's still 40%. up or down a little doesn't change the fact.

We're still 60-40.
            Good, cos saying I'm a proud 39% 'er would just be silly!!! Oh btw, has anyone else been asked what the 40% / 60% sigs mean yet?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
              Awsome banners, Nici, Kethry, and SciFiFan!!

Congratulations Melfan reaching 14 800 posts!

Congratulations Plickies on reaching 1900 posts!!

Someone's come to help celebrate!

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...eKavanS005.jpg
              Ignore blonde and insert self.

<snip>
              Congrats Melfan, Plickies and Cathain on your milestones!!!

Thanks guys!!!

Sorry, my laptop got hijacked by a virus last week and while trying to fix it on Saturday it crashed

Comment

Good, cos saying I'm a proud 39% 'er would just be silly!!! Oh btw, has anyone else been asked what the 40% / 60% sigs mean yet?
                It's back to 40.10% - so we're safe!!!! Nobody has said a word about the sig, but then again I dont go to many places but here.
                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                  It's back to 40.10% - so we're safe!!!! Nobody has said a word about the sig, but then again I dont go to many places but here.
                  Hehe, those 60% 'ers will just have to accept it now then!!

Fair enough, I have my fingers in all sorts of pies so I keep being asked!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Plickies View Post
                    Thanks guys!!!

Sorry, my laptop got hijacked by a virus last week and while trying to fix it on Saturday it crashed

I'm sorry to hear that *huggles*

Yea, I've gotten the questen over at JF Thunk thread
                    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Comment

Thanks guys!!!

Oh no, sorry to hear that Plickies... you properly sorted out now?

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                        LOL and did they say oooook then?

sigpic

Comment

Ywa, and then in to whole discussion over 'there is a gay character in Stargate but we wont tell who'
                          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Hi Everyone ^^

Congrats Plickies
                            Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                            Including me! This is a milestone for me so party time!!!
                            Congrats

You do have a point!

Nope never visited. I just *suck* at art that isn't digital.

O/T: So just found out today that come MONDAY we will be getting a shiny new Satellite box, that is HD(of course we have to get it *NOW* not you know like back in September) and I'll be able to download from it directly to my Laptop supposedly(if I can figure it out). The worst part though is that I'm going to lose all my recordings of Kavan I currently have(including The Outer Limits).
                            Is there no where else you can save them ... to disk?

Heres a pic of the critter i was talking about
                            Spoiler:

I can never remember who he is tbh!!
                            Thats ok he was only in a few eps

Thought you might!! Oh I heard about a Lorne & not!Lorne slash fic... will try and remember who told me and get a link. I'm crap at remembering fics!
                            Ohh thanks

Makes you wonder what else he's taking to bed with him? *whistles innocently*
                            Spoiler:
                            What or whom

I did a few new ones today:

Spoiler:
                            http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn24/kethryveris/Banners/Joe01-1.jpg

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...e-Banner03.jpg

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...e-Banner02.jpg

Comments? Anything I should change?
                            Excellent banners Kethry Snurched these three couldnt help myself
                            Last edited by Lyconia; 09 February 2009, 06:55 AM.

Banner Made By: Fainne | I'm a 60%er | My Youtube

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that *huggles*

Thanks mel, I needed that

Oh no, sorry to hear that Plickies... you properly sorted out now?

Sorted out? Not so much, can't even get it to open up in "Safe Mode" On the other hand the laptop is 6 years old so I bought a new, should be here in a few days.

Comment

Thanks guys!!!

Ywa, and then in to whole discussion over 'there is a gay character in Stargate but we wont tell who'
                                Kavanugh- he's the gay one, I hate men with ponytails, he looks gay and is stupid! Stupid I tell you!
                                sigpic
                                JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                                Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                                Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Working...
                                X