Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
    Yikes - maybe I better start counting my blessings -my laptop is probably 5 years old and rarely ever gets shut off. It is soooo over-used and stuffed full of stuff.
    Mine usually gets full of screen caps and smilies....can't think how!

I try and keep it down as much as possible, but I always end up filling it again!! *kicks self*

Hey - question for y'all --- Kavan mentioned narrating some stuff for Discovery Channel -- any way of knowing what things he did so we can watch/listen?
    Don't know, sorry. I'm still only a part-time fangirl!!

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
    It happens to the best of us!

Maybe...

Prodigal pics.....
    Spoiler:

Ooooh yummy. I've still only seen that ep once... dunno why!

sigpic

Comment

Oh..I hope you've backed up all that stuff elsewhere just in case

Ahhhh, no, not alot of it! Shhh, dont tell the C drive!

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
      Mine usually gets full of screen caps and smilies....can't think how!

I try and keep it down as much as possible, but I always end up filling it again!! *kicks self*

Don't know, sorry. I'm still only a part-time fangirl!!
      Hehe, me too -- so I thought!

Ooooh yummy. I've still only seen that ep once... dunno why!
      Cant say as I remember that one either... <puts on list to watch>

Well, got to playing around (instead of working!!) and Thanx to Lizzie for the use of a couple pics --- here ya go ---

Spoilered for - well, you'll see!

Spoiler:
      sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Ahhhh, no, not alot of it! Shhh, dont tell the C drive!

Well, got to playing around (instead of working!!) and Thanx to Lizzie for the use of a couple pics --- here ya go ---

Spoiler:
        Oh my...that's hot! *drools*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
          Mine as well. But at least then the flat gets cleaned up
          my room doesn't get cleaned (that's more of a 'wait until I walk over stuff' type job ) but I do manage to catch up on my TV shows and fanfic

also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY FF!!!

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

An almost gun face

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
              Oooh nice!!!

sigpic

Comment

Kavan narrated something for the Discovery Channel Canada. It was about forests, can't remember the title at the moment.
                sigpic
                KavanSmithFans.com
                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Gunface-Lite
                  sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                    Kavan narrated something for the Discovery Channel Canada. It was about forests, can't remember the title at the moment.
                    Thnx... I suppose I could check out the website for DC -- they might have something. BTW, Nici -- thanx for the headsup on KSF.com about the upcoming movie Fr Feb20 -wont be home so have to DVR.
                    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Lyconia View Post
                      Hi Everyone ^^

Congrats Plickies
                      Thanks Lyconia

Evening thunkers

That's horrible for you. I've had a few little niggles with mine over the last week but not as bad as that...Hope the new one is excellent.

Pffft!
                      It really could have been worse, I have a backup desktop and my brother gave me his old lappy (same as mine, I use for parts), but I needed/wanted a new one so this works for me

Ouch! 6 years is a ripe old age for a laptop though, it's done well!
                      It seriously has, never had a problem before this, except popping the "S" key off the keyboard and even falling of the bed a bunch of times didn't do anything, one tough laptop. Only down the 18% freespace, on the Hard drive (I think), it lived a full life

Yikes - maybe I better start counting my blessings -my laptop is probably 5 years old and rarely ever gets shut off. It is soooo over-used and stuffed full of stuff.
                      I would start if I were you

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

Originally posted by Plickies View Post
                        Thanks Lyconia

It really could have been worse, I have a backup desktop and my brother gave me his old lappy (same as mine, I use for parts), but I needed/wanted a new one so this works for me

It seriously has, never had a problem before this, except popping the "S" key off the keyboard and even falling of the bed a bunch of times didn't do anything, one tough laptop. Only down the 18% freespace, on the Hard drive (I think), it lived a full life

I would start if I were you
                        Nice pic -- is he 'suggesting' I do something about my computer!! I have 2 drives - C has tad over 2gb of 17gb free -- the D has 14gb of 17gb free. Mine also never moves -- it's hooked up like a desktop with external mouse and keyboard... hate laptop keyboards and mice.... have a coolerpad under it too.
                        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

I can't disagree with that I'm afraid!!
                          I didn't figure you would.

Hehe, those 60% 'ers will just have to accept it now then!!

Fair enough, I have my fingers in all sorts of pies so I keep being asked!!
                          And what praytell is your answer?

Originally posted by Lyconia View Post
                          Is there no where else you can save them ... to disk?

Heres a pic of the critter i was talking about
                          Spoiler:
                          Sadly no. Especially not now. Satellite guy is here carting off the old units and giving me a shiny new HD unit that will be laptop friendly.

You are right it does look rather like that critter.

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                          ALERT!

Todd is leading the "date poll" by 2 votes!

Act now!
                          If we call in the next 5 minutes will you throw in some screencaps for free?

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                          Amazon.com means shipping costs and long wait This feels strangely like the "Emergency Sex (and other desperate measures)"-disaster... *sighs (I really wanted to have that book, but (after months of searching around) it turned out that there was no bookstore in Germany that had it in stock (not even amazon.de) and I had to order it at amazon.co.uk (with nice shipping costs for such a small book)... and two months later or something it suddenly appeared at every big retailer's store. Figures.)
                          You want I should pick you up a copy when I get mine?

That was astounding, really!
                          Nah, that was nothing. You should see what happens when I research topics *in-depth* that was about 10 minutes of digging.

It was called "Uganda Rising" if I remember right, Nici.
                          Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                          sigpic

Comment

No that was the other one he narrated. He's done a couple.
                            Aha, found it! (should have went to my site lol)

Death in the Forest
                            http://www.dilemmaproductions.ca/projects/dif.shtml
                            $30 if interested in buying
                            sigpic
                            KavanSmithFans.com
                            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                              You want I should pick you up a copy when I get mine?
                              Mh. would be worth a shot, but you'd still have the shipping costs to worry about... I think I already have to start a list for April... there are already two other books neither amazon.de nor amazon.co.uk ship on it

Nah, that was nothing. You should see what happens when I research topics *in-depth* that was about 10 minutes of digging.
                              You shame me... I don't think I'd have found that out this fast. That just makes it even more awesome
                              I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                              I will never accept defeat.
                              I will never quit.
                              I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                              ------
                              "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                                Actually, he has lost the ponytail, wasn't there when he appeared in Midway
                                I HATE men with ponytails and yes if KS got one I'd hate him too, till I cut it off

OK in case anyone's thought I've gone loopy don't all shout at once...I do not want Todd to be ahead of Lorne...
                                You me and the rest of thread Lizzie!

Oh I would listen/watch it to hear his voice and nothing but that, I wouldn't learn anything cause I'd be goo on the floor from his voice

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                                If we call in the next 5 minutes will you throw in some screencaps for free?
                                Sadly I think not Mac, though nice try.

No that was the other one he narrated. He's done a couple.
                                Aha, found it! (should have went to my site lol)

Death in the Forest
                                http://www.dilemmaproductions.ca/projects/dif.shtml
                                $30 if interested in buying
                                I can't afford to, no matter how much I love him I have way to many other things to do/save for than a DVD with his voice!
                                sigpic
                                JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                                Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                                Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Working...
                                X