Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
    Hey JPJ sorry you're feeling cruddy.

Lorne doesn't cure everything but he sure does look good.
    Do I hear feet beeing mentioned?

Originally posted by Plickies View Post
    Some Infection pics
    Spoiler:

Can't imagine what he's thinking in this one

Spoiler:
    That he needs to go to the bathroom and wondering why the Hive doesn't have any?
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post

Spoiler:
      That he needs to go to the bathroom and wondering why the Hive doesn't have any?
      ooh feet

And Mel!

Spoiler:
      The bathroom! Oh poor baby *puts her hands over Lorne's ears*

I think he is huffing about not being incharge!
      sigpic
      JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
      Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
      Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

ohhhhhhh *thud*
        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
          that's exactly what he's thinking

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

ohhh thats a good one
            sigpic

Comment

Some Infection pics
              Spoiler:

Can't imagine what he's thinking in this one

Spoiler:
              He actually looks like he's doing ballet here...or an Irish jig maybe?

Spoiler:
              Love the hair
              Spoiler:

Spoiler:
              Tin Tin eat your heart out!!!

Spoiler:
              Feet *shudders* hate 'em. Always have done...and armpits!!!

Spoiler:
              Maybe he's dancing to take his mind of needing a pee!!

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
              ooh feet

Spoiler:
              The bathroom! Oh poor baby *puts her hands over Lorne's ears*

I think he is huffing about not being incharge!
              Spoiler:
              You could be right too!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                Oh Row, so I was looking at the Release date on the movie "under the mistletoe" and noticed something odd- it was released basically a year to the day after "Critical Mass" aired.... (12/5/05 and 12/4/06) how small world is that?
                I'm sure that's not a coincidence. There's a meaning to it. Now, if I could just find out WHAT it is...

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                I like his hair as well Row; it's almost like he has a Post-It next to his mirror that says 'Going off world with Sheppard; use lots of hair gel'
                I bet they have a secret competition going on about who gets more female aliens' and expedition members' attenton

Oh, it's two candles already (in Germany, every Sunday in Advent, we light a candle on something looking like this):
                I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                I will never accept defeat.
                I will never quit.
                I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                ------
                "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post

Hehe, I wasn't complaining....sometimes we all need to be shown the light!!

OMG Lizzie....I don't know what that did for JPJ but you nearly just gave me a f**king heart attack!!! Warn a woman next time!!!
                  Queen? you OK? still in the land of the living?

Spoiler:

I mindlessly turned the TV on to help me with the ironing and who should be right there...a full screen image of Lorne. Spoils of War. The bit where he's in conversation with Teyla. Mmmmm. That was a nice surprise.

Warning for queen ....the following pic may seriously damage your health
                  Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

I mindlessly turned the TV on to help me with the ironing and who should be right there...a full screen image of Lorne. Spoils of War. The bit where he's in conversation with Teyla. Mmmmm. That was a nice surprise.

Spoiler:

"may damage health"? If anyone on here is like me, then my health was damages the instant I joined

And at the mom, my health is being damaged by an old emeny- th common cold!
                    sigpic
                    Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                    Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Made a banner

I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

*thud* So many thigh holsters..so little time.
                        You okay over there Lizzie? I was worried about showing that much thigh holster at once(and especially since its the Ultimate!Thigh Holster shot

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                        Hope this will make you feel better too JPJ *huggles*

I need him too, , someday I may also need to learn how to walk. Last night I went out to the car and was coming back in and slipped fell, twisted my ankle and scraped my knee and now both are swollen.... *sighs*

Some Infection pics
                        Spoiler:
                        Love the hair
                        I'm a BAAAAD! Thunker, didn't even notice the hair till just now. I spent too much of the episode playing 'spot the thigh holster' I blame lizzie.

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                        I'm sure that's not a coincidence. There's a meaning to it. Now, if I could just find out WHAT it is...

I thought you'd like that(though I never said its a coincidence) I forgot how hilarious that movie was until the almost end at which point it makes even *ME* sniffle a bit. Saved it on the DVR, and will have to rewatch several times between now and Xmas.
                        Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                        sigpic

Comment

I thought you'd like that(though I never said its a coincidence) I forgot how hilarious that movie was until the almost end at which point it makes even *ME* sniffle a bit. Saved it on the DVR, and will have to rewatch several times between now and Xmas.
                          The sad thing is: TVU doesn't cover Lifetime, and it's obviously absolutely impossible to find "Under the Mistletoe" online.
                          I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                          I will never accept defeat.
                          I will never quit.
                          I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                          ------
                          "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Just about! Still a bit shaky but I think I'll live!

Spoiler:

Phew, thanks for the warning Lizzie. My thoughts have now gone from the gutter, which is >>> here

to waaaaay down there

"may damage health"? If anyone on here is like me, then my health was damages the instant I joined

And at the mom, my health is being damaged by an old emeny- th common cold!
                            Good point JPJ!!!

*kicks all the colds making GW'ers feel like poo*

Made a banner

Wow, I love it Mel

I need him too,someday I may also need to learn how to walk. Last night I went out to the car and was coming back in and slipped fell, twisted my ankle and scraped my knee and now both are swollen.... *sighs*
                            Awww mac, remember the golden rule....whump Lorne, not self *huggles*

sigpic

Comment

MM, we can share Dr Lorne- or get an Asgard cloning machine

And I argee- "Whump Lorne (or let Lorne whump others), but not self"
                              sigpic

Comment

MM, we can share Dr Lorne- or get an Asgard cloning machine

And I argee- "Whump Lorne (or let Lorne whump others), but not self"
                                On that note, maybe one of you can get Dr Lorne to give me something decent for a headache. At times, I'm staring at my screen and seeing double... the bad double not the good double . Or JPJ if you get a hold of that cloning machine, give me a Dr Lorne Clone. (I think Lorne slipped me something as revenge. )

Comment

Working...
                                X