Comment

Rrrright. There must be some time for the leg holster as well, of course
      I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
      I will never accept defeat.
      I will never quit.
      I will never leave a fallen comrade.
      ------
      "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
        Rrrright. There must be some time for the leg holster as well, of course
        Unless Atlantean can come up with some way to integrate the 2, because I'm stumped!

Comment

Okay, I guess I'll try my hand at this.. Please be gentle as this is my first attempt at this. I'm more of a story idea person rather than a caption person.

Spoiler:

While trying to escape the madness of the multitude of fangirls, Major Lorne receives some disturbing news.

Lorne: Zelenka? What's wrong?

Zelenka: It appears that your fans have gotten new material on you.
          Lorne: What?! Put it up on screen.
          *Lorne goes to stand next to Zelenka, nervous as he waits to find out what the girls have on him now. Lorne almost faints as an image appears on the big screen of the Orion's bridge.*

Lorne: *off screen* Oh. My. God!!

Lorne: They got to my ex! But, how... She promised me that she deleted that picture!!
          Zelenka: Nice hair!

Sorry, couldn't resist . **Pictures of Lorne/Kavan and Zelenka courtesy of KavanSmithFans.com. The Orion picture is from somewhere off the web... probably wikipedia.**

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
            Unless Atlantean can come up with some way to integrate the 2, because I'm stumped!
            Lets see... leg holster and no clothes.. Give me a bit on this one. I'm sure I can think of something.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
              Okay, I guess I'll try my hand at this.. Please be gentle as this is my first attempt at this. I'm more of a story idea person rather than a caption person.

Spoiler:

While trying to escape the madness of the multitude of fangirls, Major Lorne receives some disturbing news.

*Lorne goes to stand next to Zelenka, nervous as he waits to find out what the girls have on him now. Lorne almost faints as an image appears on the big screen of the Orion's bridge.*

Lorne: They got to my ex! But, how... She promised me that she deleted that picture!!

Sorry, couldn't resist . **Pictures of Lorne/Kavan and Zelenka courtesy of KavanSmithFans.com. The Orion picture is from somewhere off the web... probably wikipedia.**

Nice one.

I should have been in bed flippin ages ago so I'll say goodnight.
              sigpic

Comment

shirtless is good... nekkid even better
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

great Job! Too funny!

Comment

Lets see... leg holster and no clothes.. Give me a bit on this one. I'm sure I can think of something.
                    I ran into trouble trying to find a valid reason for it!

G'nite Lizzie!

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                      As we're on the subject of FF. I've spent the last 10 minutes laughing. Researching American slang words I came across this Here. It's a British slang word guide for Americans and very very funny.
                      Oh that's brilliant!

After all that laughing I still haven't found a mild American swear word that I can use. I know Kavan wouldn't be any use, we all know what word he uses although he's Canadian isn't he.
                      I would say screw that but that might be too strong lol.

Yup, he's Canadian. Good old Canada *sigh*

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                      I'd use the f-word, but you said mild, so that won't do, right? But may this can help you (scroll a little down to find the appropriate meaning).
                      Where it says

Spoiler:

Main Entry: murderous Part of Speech: adjective Definition: Eager for bloodshed. Synonyms: bloodthirsty, bloody-minded, cutthroat, homicidal, sanguinary, sanguineous, slaughterous

They need a new synonym going in.... whump!!!

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                      Man, I just realized why the boys have been looking at me oddly at work(more so than usual)! Apparently I've been slipping into a mix of British-ism, with my Canadian, and 'regular' English. *sighs*

Oh well might as well keep on confusing them!
                      Haha, men...easily confused!

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                      http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/Swede85/Kavan%20Smith/TV%20Shows/KavanBlade.jpg
                      Melfan: Allright, with the clothes gone, let's go down to business!
                      Stop teasing me with those blade pics!!!

Spoiler for questionable PG-ness:
                      Spoiler:
                      Some people would be proud of that!
                      We They would!

I get ya! But hear me out:

Spoiler:
                      If you ladies hurt him too badly when taking his clothes, he won't be up for much else that is planned for him
                      Spoiler:
                      A bit's OK, he'll just need a bit of TLC!

sigpic

Comment

Nice one.

I should have been in bed flippin ages ago so I'll say goodnight.
                        Thanks! Good night!

great Job! Too funny!

I have my moments!

Comment

Great little caption story, Atlantean.

Okay, I really should be going to bed now. And there's a book beside my bed that needs finishing ("Band of Sisters"... I just pretend that it's research material for writing Laura Cadman, because I know some people who already think I have weird reading habits ), so... good night, everyone!
                          I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                          I will never accept defeat.
                          I will never quit.
                          I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                          ------
                          "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

G'nite! Enjoy the book!

Comment

Mighty long story this time...
                              Spoilered for page length:

Spoiler:

Caldwell: Major Lorne, Dr. McKay, we have just received intel that Col. Sheppard is being held prisoner here.
                              Lorne: McKay and I will be happy to get him out, sir.
                              McKay: Speak for yourself.

McKay: See, this is what I was afraid of, your fan girls found us.
                              Lorne: (thinking) How do they always find me?

McKay: They're not gonna take my clothes, are they?
                              Lorne: Oh, I hope not!

Shep: So, you're telling me, they only captured me to lure you here?
                              Lorne: Man, they're getting sneakier, and sneakier!

Shep: You're sure this is the way out? Cuz this seems awful dark!
                              Lorne: Yes, we should be out soon.

Shep: It was horrible! They honestly liked Lorne more!
                              Lorne: At least they didn't take your clothes.

Comment

Another good one if I do say so myself!!

And on another note... WHY DON'T WE HAVE ANY LORNE SMILIES ON HERE? I mean, we have a couple for Ford and some for Zelenka so why not Lorne?

Shutting up now...

Comment

Working...
                                X