Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
            Thats fine Spoilers (O/t reply)

Spoiler:
            Once upon a time I used to read a LOT of fan fic for another series I watched, then I quit when that series got canceled. A few years ago I started reading fics for another old favorite, and also some SG fics, and was hooked in again. So there is no 'normal' way to do things in the FF world. Now after years of trying I've finally started writing some of my own(mostly parodies at the moment).
            Spoiler:
            I'm in awe of people who actually write it, it takes a lot of dedication to the subject

Oh, I know right?
            Very non-PG thoughts

Thank you for reminding me what I get to do tonight! I'm capping out Runner and Conversion, since I *finally* got them downloaded!
            2 great eps

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
            http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj202/virtual-lizzie/Six/resizeRunner605_jpg-1.jpg
            Oooh yummy

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
              Spoiler:
              I'm in awe of people who actually write it, it takes a lot of dedication to the subject
              What to write ff or to write the stories I'm confused
              sigpic
              JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
              Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
              Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                What to write ff or to write the stories I'm confused
                Both, I could never do it. I'm writing a book (or trying to!!) but it's characters of my creation, I could never work with other people's characters. The people that write the ff I've read so far really seem to "get" the characters. I know what I mean even if everyone else doesn't!!!

Some double thunk

sigpic

Comment

Both, I could never do it. I'm writing a book (or trying to!!) but it's characters of my creation, I could never work with other people's characters. The people that write the ff I've read so far really seem to "get" the characters. I know what I mean even if everyone else doesn't!!!
                  I think I get it, I write ff, read any of my stuff, some is some Mitchell, most is
                  Lorne.

Some double thunk

Oh nice double thunk, will have that duo for non-PGness anytime

ops, slipped down the gutter again!
                  sigpic
                  Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                  Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

^^ Hehe, you'd better have some more then!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, love Lorne's look

have you read any of my stories?
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks, love Lorne's look

have you read any of my stories?
                        I'm just about to start doing some reading, got a couple on the go atm. Do you recommend a particular one? Author's choice lol.

Oh, and this is for you

Got a couple more left yet I think!!

sigpic

Comment

^^ Hehe, you'd better have some more then!

That look is great. I love Lorne's face and all the rest as well of course
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm just about to start doing some reading, got a couple on the go atm. Do you recommend a particular one? Author's choice lol.
                            Curel twist of fate, it's Lorne and kind of Mitchell I loved writing it and it made me cry!

Oh, and this is for you

Got a couple more left yet I think!!
                            Thanks, can't wait, what epi is it from?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                              That look is great. I love Lorne's face and all the rest as well of course
                              Of course!

Curel twist of fate, it's Lorne and kind of Mitchell I loved writing it and it made me cry!
                              Oh no, don't say that!!!

OK but if I cry I'll come and duff you up!

Thanks, can't wait, what epi is it from?
                              From Runner. Such a great episode and good all round for thunking!

sigpic

Comment

Oh no, don't say that!!!

OK but if I cry I'll come and duff you up!
                                It has emtional whumpage for the OC and a bit for Lorne too

It can be very moving!

but enjoy, please review it!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X