Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
    that crossed my mind, as well!
    Well, you know the saying: Great minds think alike!

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
      Well, you know the saying: Great minds think alike!
      Of course!

Comment

Been fun talking to you

Gonna go to bed now, see ya'll tomorrow
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Hmmm. Wonder what Kavan would say if he read any of this.
          I so do not want to think about this. Honestly, I already start getting embarrassed as hell...

Night, mel!
          I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
          I will never accept defeat.
          I will never quit.
          I will never leave a fallen comrade.
          ------
          "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Night Mel! Sweet dreams... of Lorne!

Comment

G'nite Mel!

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                Yea

Made something for ya Lizzie

And so it begins again!

Most excellent
                Very nice. How did you know?
                sigpic

Comment

Hmmm. Wonder what Kavan would say if he read any of this.
                  Had me think of a new story....

Kavan: They're having me do what?!

I am a happily married man!

Well, these are kinda funny.

(Not the best story, but... still!)

Comment

Night Mel!!!!

Comment

Had me think of a new story....

Kavan: They're having me do what?!

I am a happily married man!

Well, these are kinda funny.

(Not the best story, but... still!)
                      That's great! Geniuses (sp?) like us need to go work for the people who write Atlantis! You should see the idea for a story I posted on the Whump thread. Below behind spoilers if you're curious (and for anyone who hasnt migrated there )

Spoiler:
                      During a mission to a technologically primitive planet, Lorne's team participates in a tribal-like ceremony. During which, an ancient (not Ancient/Ancient. Well, it is but they don't find out its Ancient until later but at the time its just... ancient. Sorry, had to have a Doctor moment! ) heirloom is passed around those in attendance. However, when it reaches Lorne, the crystal on top of the staff (the heirloom) begins to glow brightly and an energy surge renders him unconscious. Back on Atlantis, everything checks out normal, with no explaination of what happened. Later that night, Lorne has a restless night and begins to "sleepwalk". Armed with a stun pistol, he makes his way to the jumper bay, stunning anyone in his way. With a jumper, he returns to the planet where he was "injured". mounting a retrieval mission, Sheppards team find the jumper abandoned at the gate. after a 12 hour search Lorne is found 20 miles from the gate, naked and unresponsive. (I know that sounds... well, you can have free reign with that. Let your mind wander! ). In the observation/isolation room, he doesn't remember what happened to him. Soon he begins to have flashes of memories starting to resurface of the events that happened to him while he was missing, along with random moments of different mental ages and out bursts. Further tests show an implant in his brain and traces of experimentation. These discoveries lead the team on a search for answers before Lorne's time runs out.

Comment

That's great! Geniuses (sp?) like us need to go work for the people who write Atlantis! You should see the idea for a story I posted on the Whump thread. Below behind spoilers if you're curious (and for anyone who hasnt migrated there )

Spoiler:
                        During a mission to a technologically primitive planet, Lorne's team participates in a tribal-like ceremony. During which, an ancient (not Ancient/Ancient. Well, it is but they don't find out its Ancient until later but at the time its just... ancient. Sorry, had to have a Doctor moment! ) heirloom is passed around those in attendance. However, when it reaches Lorne, the crystal on top of the staff (the heirloom) begins to glow brightly and an energy surge renders him unconscious. Back on Atlantis, everything checks out normal, with no explaination of what happened. Later that night, Lorne has a restless night and begins to "sleepwalk". Armed with a stun pistol, he makes his way to the jumper bay, stunning anyone in his way. With a jumper, he returns to the planet where he was "injured". mounting a retrieval mission, Sheppards team find the jumper abandoned at the gate. after a 12 hour search Lorne is found 20 miles from the gate, naked and unresponsive. (I know that sounds... well, you can have free reign with that. Let your mind wander! ). In the observation/isolation room, he doesn't remember what happened to him. Soon he begins to have flashes of memories starting to resurface of the events that happened to him while he was missing, along with random moments of different mental ages and out bursts. Further tests show an implant in his brain and traces of experimentation. These discoveries lead the team on a search for answers before Lorne's time runs out.
                        Thanks!

That's a fantastic story line, and...
                        Spoiler:
                        it looks like Mel isn't the only one who steals Lorne's clothes!

We probably have enough material just in this thread in order to make an Atlantis movie!

Comment

Everyone needs to turn in their user names and passwords now.

Or I'll come in and force you out!

Thunkers: Big mistake!

Comment

Thanks!

We probably have enough material just in this thread in order to make an Atlantis movie!
                            I think I'd prefer it. At least they'd be lots of Lorne in it
                            sigpic

Comment

And without clothes?
                              I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                              I will never accept defeat.
                              I will never quit.
                              I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                              ------
                              "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                                And without clothes?
                                At least shirtless. Then, we'd finally be able to see all of his tattoo!

Comment

Working...
                                X