Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
    Yeah, and it's annoying to think you have a 13 hour head start on me.
    You're right, that's a lovely way to start the day.
    I can't wait to Bullet in the Head comes out. I 'd love to watch Jason as a badie.
    You and me both! Particuarly if he spends most of the show in that black tank
    sigpic
    Thank you to mrscopterdoc for my Ronon sig

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
      another pic of Jason's new Hair cut

Nice picture. He looks nice either way, but I think he definitely looks better with the longer hair. To me it just doesn't seem like Jason with the shorter hair, even though it's just hair.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by *Kiwi* View Post
        You and me both! Particuarly if he spends most of the show in that black tank
        humh, black tank top...*swoons*

Originally posted by The Lady Blue View Post
        Nice picture. He looks nice either way, but I think he definitely looks better with the longer hair. To me it just doesn't seem like Jason with the shorter hair, even though it's just hair.
        Yeah. it takes a while to get used to it, I guess, but I miss him so much, I don't care how his hair looks.
        sigpic
        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Pictures from the premiere of ‘Bullet to the Head’. Jason look amazing and it was fun to see him hang out with his step-daughter. I also must point out that it’s fun to see how Jason makes Sylvester Stallone look so small (even if he isn’t a very tall guy it’s still funny).

More pics here (from JJ.com)
          Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

It's like Ronon with Carson's hair!
            "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
            "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
            "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
            "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Wow, great pics Brie, thanks for posting

Comment

yes it is
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                  It's like Ronon with Carson's hair!
                  It is! I just laughed my butt off right there!

Comment

Thought you'd like that..
                    "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

I'd like to thank the lovely ladies at https://www.facebook.com/groups/moreMomoa/
                      for allowing me to repost these.
                      This is from a magazine issue, featuring Jason:
                      They are spoilered for size ( I didn't want to mess with awesome) :

Edit: Figured out PB and Thumbnails ( finally, yep, I'm slow)

This is from a magazine issue, Men's Health, featuring Jason.
                      Last edited by JadedWraith; 07 February 2013, 11:50 AM. Reason: introducing thumbnails
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                        I'd like to thank the lovely ladies at https://www.facebook.com/groups/moreMomoa/
                        for allowing me to repost these.
                        This is from a magazine issue, featuring Jason:
                        They are spoilered for size ( I didn't want to mess with awesome) :

Spoiler:

This is from a magazine issue, Men's Health, featuring Jason.

[IMG][/IMG]

Thank you JW - I just thought i'd drop by and say "Hello"..cause it's been a very long time since i've been here...those pics are beautiful..i have some more which i will post once i've uploaded to photobucket if you want.

Hello everyone, some oldies and quite a lot of new people to me but nice to meet you.
                        magazine12.jpgmagazine13.jpg
                        Last edited by mirishka; 01 February 2013, 12:09 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

BACK!! Sorry has been a while since I have seen his back
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mirishka View Post
                            Thank you JW - I just thought i'd drop by and say "Hello"..cause it's been a very long time since i've been here...those pics are beautiful..i have some more which i will post once i've uploaded to photobucket if you want.

Hello everyone, some oldies and quite a lot of new people to me but nice to meet you.
                            >snip>
                            Squeee! mirishka Good to see ya, girl. Those are gorgeous.

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                            BACK!! Sorry has been a while since I have seen his back
                            *hums sexy back*;D
                            Last edited by JadedWraith; 07 February 2013, 04:53 AM. Reason: removing pics
                            sigpic

Comment

And the same to you too JW..

bummer about Jason's hair though don't you think? when a friend asked him at Ringcon if it was really true he was cutting his hair..he said yes..then i'm shaving it for a new movie role i was gutted..he couldnt tell her what the role was but it seems that God of war is popular guess... i tweeted the writers and got a reply today...i asked how it was going and if we would see a movie soon and they said they were writing at the moment..so ..not sure about if jason's doing that or maybe something else..can't wait to hear.
                              Untitled-2fiddled no tags.jpg
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mirishka View Post
                                And the same to you too JW..

bummer about Jason's hair though don't you think? when a friend asked him at Ringcon if it was really true he was cutting his hair..he said yes..then i'm shaving it for a new movie role i was gutted..he couldnt tell her what the role was but it seems that God of war is popular guess... i tweeted the writers and got a reply today...i asked how it was going and if we would see a movie soon and they said they were writing at the moment..so ..not sure about if jason's doing that or maybe something else..can't wait to hear.
                                Uh, it's a shame about the hair but I guess that's a actor's life? they can't be too choosy with looks if that prevents them from getting a good role. I hope he gets better and better roles, he has talent, and I'd like to watch him in something more complex.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X