X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe he needed to cut it.
    sigpic

Comment

I say he looks good with the dreds and the short hair!
      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
        I say he looks good with the dreds and the short hair!
        I agree, but no hair...I cannot really imagine how that looks on him

Comment

As long as there is hair to run my hands through
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
            As long as there is hair to run my hands through
            oh yes, that's the most imoportant thing of course

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
              *paws wildly at computer screen* Wicked pix,must refrain from pawing....yeah,not working. GUH. Just freaking GUH. *paws screen again* Precioussss...must have thrashing Ronon for fun and frolics. Anyone's brain go boom yet? hehe Has anyone seen Jason with his new shaved bald head yet? *cough* That last line could be...um...misread for something much naughtier. hehe More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O

Oh the imagery! Not sure I like the idea of Jason shaving his hair off though. He has such lovely hair!
              sigpic
              Thank you to mrscopterdoc for my Ronon sig

Comment

*kicks thread*
                Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

All I want for Christmas is Jason!
                  sigpic
                  Thank you to mrscopterdoc for my Ronon sig

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                    I have not seen him totally bald but I have seen this with his hair a more "normal" length of hair for men

Very nice. I'd have to say the dreds are my favorite, though. He still looks good no matter what, and that's what matters.

sigpic

Comment

*bounces into thread after waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much sugar* Hullo lovelies,I hope everyone's having a great holiday season. Jason strikes me as a very self confident guy who won't care that he might be currently sporting a bald pate. *grins* I hope his kids got to help daddy shave his hair off;I think that would be so cute. hehe Where is the above pic from? I don't recognize it. More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                        Jason strikes me as a very self confident guy who won't care that he might be currently sporting a bald pate. *grins* I hope his kids got to help daddy shave his hair off;I think that would be so cute. hehe
                        You're the one who first mentioned him going bald! I was hoping you'd come back and elaborate!
                        "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                        "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                        "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                        "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

*smirks* Sorry Jae'a,I first heard about Jason shaving his head from the ladies over at momoatheman.freeforums.org and two of the ladies were saying how they weren't sure if they'd like to see Jason at whatever con it was after he shaves his head for a role. Of course,Jason's got a killer sense of humor so he could've been joking with them. lol More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh... Well, I kinda hope he is joking, but I'm not that shallow - If I was going to his next con, I wouldn't look forward to seeing him any less.
                            But I do admit to having a liking for guys with long hair, so...
                            "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                            "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
                            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Hey Jae'a!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey Dell, giving Ronon a visit?

sigpic
                                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Working...
                                X