Clear All

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post

Thanks.

I'm keeping the entertainment section of the newspaper from today. he he he
    YW.
    Hee hee.

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
    Love the sigs Icarus!

I just got back from seeing Conan very guy move but I liked it I want to see it again. I think it is better than the Arnie version course I have never been able to sit all the way through from beginning to end of the Arnie version in one sitting
    I like both versions... and in away I still wish Jason was a bit bigger and a little more cute.. only because that was how Conan was drawn. Hubby's only grip was the sword was too small. Other than that we really enjoyed the storyline... especially the backstory. I hope they get to do another movie. Maybe have more traveling companions as well.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      YW.
      Hee hee.

I like both versions... and in away I still wish Jason was a bit bigger and a little more cute.. only because that was how Conan was drawn. Hubby's only grip was the sword was too small. Other than that we really enjoyed the storyline... especially the backstory. I hope they get to do another movie. Maybe have more traveling companions as well.

I prefer Jason as he is Arnie was gross with all that muscle The backstory was great That sword did seem a bit small I would have imagined something a bit bigger. From what I have seen Jason has talked about there being more but I guess it will depend on how this one does in the theaters.
      sigpic

Comment

I prefer Jason as he is Arnie was gross with all that muscle The backstory was great That sword did seem a bit small I would have imagined something a bit bigger. From what I have seen Jason has talked about there being more but I guess it will depend on how this one does in the theaters.
        lol. That's why the gave him the part... he doesn't really have any decent acting skills IMO. I like some of his movies... because I like action, but that's about it.
        I'm not sure... hubby is a big sword guy... but I think the sword is suppose to be a two handed... not sure though.
        I hope it does real good. Can't wait to see this weekend's numbers. Hoping he kicked Apes' butt.

Comment

I was wondering why there were so many people in the Characters folder! Looks like tons of guests are browsing your thread for Jason d/t Conan!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            lol. That's why the gave him the part... he doesn't really have any decent acting skills IMO. I like some of his movies... because I like action, but that's about it.
            I'm not sure... hubby is a big sword guy... but I think the sword is suppose to be a two handed... not sure though.
            I hope it does real good. Can't wait to see this weekend's numbers. Hoping he kicked Apes' butt.

Yeah Arnie is good at action but his acting leaves much to be desired. It seemed fairly big when Tamara had it but I would have thought for Conan she should not have been able to use it so well.
            Yes I know I want to know the numbers now the wait till Mon will be long.
            sigpic

Comment

Come say hi guests We don't bite.

sigpic

Comment

Did someone say Jason was on Conan (the talk show) last week? If so, what day was he on or who was the main guest? I've never seen the show, so I'm not sure if it works like that (main guest)... but I'm trying to find it and that's the way it seems...

Glad you lovelies are enjoying the movie so much. No spoilers, please!

Still no youtube joy, DG - I'll keep trying!

Love the sigs Icarus!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                  Did someone say Jason was on Conan (the talk show) last week? If so, what day was he on or who was the main guest? I've never seen the show, so I'm not sure if it works like that (main guest)... but I'm trying to find it and that's the way it seems...

Glad you lovelies are enjoying the movie so much. No spoilers, please!

Still no youtube joy, DG - I'll keep trying!

Love the sigs Icarus!
                  He was on Jay Leno but sadly the eppy is expired on Hulu now. Don't worry! I got caps!!
                  Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                  Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                    He was on Jay Leno but sadly the eppy is expired on Hulu now. Don't worry! I got caps!!
                    Looking forward to seeing them
                    sigpic

Comment

New photos
                      http://people.premiere.fr/Photos-peo...t-sexy-2879774
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                        Yes, he was on Conan's August 16th show. The other main guest was Anne Hathaway. Hope that helps you hunting the episode down. Jason was adorable (as per usual) and did some awesome animal pantomime

Thanks for the linkage to the new photos, Belmene!

Comment

Originally posted by ongiara View Post
                          Yes, he was on Conan's August 16th show. The other main guest was Anne Hathaway. Hope that helps you hunting the episode down. Jason was adorable (as per usual) and did some awesome animal pantomime

Thanks for the linkage to the new photos, Belmene!
                          Yup Him being a cat was the cutest thing ever!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Lah I will looked for the ep or clips the Conan O'Brien site has full eps but not if you are out of the US I can find some clips of Anne Hathaway but none of Jason
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ongiara View Post
                              *wheeeeee* Thank you!

Lah I will looked for the ep or clips the Conan O'Brien site has full eps but not if you are out of the US I can find some clips of Anne Hathaway but none of Jason
                              I have a way

Thanks for the link to the pics, Belmene!
                              sigpic

Comment

Good It was a great interview
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X